Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Hiv+ Chickens - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hiv+ Chickens (722 Views)

Pics Of The Day: When Chickens Decides To Fight Back / MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS / Sexy Chickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv+ Chickens by uchetracy: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2007
A woman asked her husband to help buy some chicken on his way back from the office;unfortunately, chicken was so scarce and as a result very expensive.The man went to about 5 shops,were he was asked to pay very high prices for just 3 chickens; so he left ;futher down he saw were an advert was placed for chicken at low rates he immediately rushed and bought some for his family.
When he got home, the exictedly asked him how he managed to get @ such prices he said"honey iwas able to buy them at such prices because they are HIV+ .the woman on hearing that screamed"how could u do a thing like that u want all of us dead? the man replied awwwh how can one make u happy:by the way we are going to eat them not f**** them.
Re: Hiv+ Chickens by Aiphie(f): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2007
Abi Ooo my people eat the chicken don't f**k it. grin grin grin
LOL cheesy
Re: Hiv+ Chickens by kronkykay(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2007
HIV+ chicken no dey kill. afterall, gurlz still dey deliver BJ to HIV+ patients
Re: Hiv+ Chickens by mimiko(f): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2007
what? K i beg dont make me puke,
lol at the joke oooo
Re: Hiv+ Chickens by topeteadr(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2007
I was also wondering at least they're not fucking them.

(1) (Reply)

Spaghetti Sauce / Overheard In A Computer Shop: / Cliches And Conundrums:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.