Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Give To The People Have Shops Or Do Wholesale. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Give To The People Have Shops Or Do Wholesale. (440 Views)

beautiful Interior Wall panels for home,shops,ceilings,etc / Visible Big Shops With Spaceous Frontage Needed For Beer Outlet / Buy Forever Living Products Online Shops From Nigeria, United Kingdom,usa,other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give To The People Have Shops Or Do Wholesale. by fishell: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2012
what can we do to make money?
ok,we can do many thing.
i'll talk about my bussiness.
all people have a shop to sale goods or you are wholesaler.can do this,will decrease your cost and make more money.
I'm a international trader,now importting any goods from China,and I have a factory in Lagos,if you don't believe,can come to look.
As we all know,we have many goods from China,so,If you have a shop or you are a wholesaler, do not need more middle trader,you can
get goods from me.the money is come.
without doubt,we have diffrent price to diffrent people.
In Lagos,any quantity can contact me,other states,only can full one car.
And you do the transport from my warehouse to your place.
My number:08102587677.

(1) (Reply)

Set Up A Standard Car Wash Wit Js 450k And Make Up To 2million Naira Yearly / Introducing ***Afrointercontinental Shipping Agency*** / Get Free Article For Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.