Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number (3794 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2012
^^i don't live in the states but even if she gives a written document, doesn't she have to prove that she has been sending money by showing say western union or bank transfers?
Re: Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number by Claus(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
Those in the know have pointed out that it is likely to be used illegally. That's all you need to know!
Re: Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number by moremi2008(m): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
People have all sorts of messed-up families! How much can you possibly get from including a child as a dependent on a U.S. tax return?!!!! I don't even see why this should be an issue in any decent family. I am sure your sister doesn't even need the money. Just say no already and keep it moving. You want to scatter your family over a few hundred dollars?! Chei! grin
Re: Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number by armyofone(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
You can claim your own biological child, adopted child living with you, etc.

not qualify if the child is not living with you.

Please don't make IRS turn into INS
beating the system with cheating, don't think the ogbologbo don't know. they just taking their time.
Re: Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number by WAVixen: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
mazaje:

Must you ALWAYS be a bitter good for nothing BI[i]T[/i]CH?

LWKMD grin
Re: Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number by tpia5: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
don't think the ogbologbo don't know. they just taking their time

very true.

and they have extremely long memories.
Re: Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number by Shinatu: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
Is there a way one can find out if a minor's identity has been stollen?i.e if SSN has has gotten into wrong hands.?
Re: Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number by Outstrip(f): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Shinatu:

Is there a way one can find out if a minor's identity has been stollen?i.e if SSN has has gotten into wrong hands.?

You could do a credit check
www.freecreditreport.com
www.experian.com
www.creditkarma.com

You can also get a free credit report from all three credit bureaus once a year. There is a government website for that. This will only sure debt and possibly income information depending on the website you are going through. If the number is being used for other things like collecting public assistance or illegally moving babies in and out of the country it will not show on the report
Re: Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number by Shinatu: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2012
^^^Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Wrong, But Did It Warrant A Season Of Verbal Abuse? / How Can I Deal With An Ungrateful Brother ??? / Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.