Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Plz Help Me: Unilag-architecture Vs Oau Geology Career Choice! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz Help Me: Unilag-architecture Vs Oau Geology Career Choice! (1600 Views)

. / Uniabj Vs Abu Vs Unilorin Vs Lautech Vs Uniben Vs Unibadan Vs Oau Vs Unijos / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Me: Unilag-architecture Vs Oau Geology Career Choice! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2012
Please nairalanders i am countng on u guys as ma outside world family. I am a current 200level yet to resume Geology student @OAU but i secretely wrote Jamb again n got Architecture @Unilag against my familyz wish n went ahead wt registration all alone but cldnt finish it as i cldnt meetup wt payment 4 faculty reg even afta payng skul fees!, so i hd to wtdraw as my family wntd me 2 study my 4ma course since its relatd 2 oil n gas. I accptd 2 cntinue due to ds setback n gvn my CGPA of 4.24. But today i rcvd a cal 4rm Unilag asking me 2 cum wd my credentials and get my matric numba n cmplt my reg!!, my family seems incoherent still!

I need u guys 2 give me d future prospects ov ds two fields, ur Opinion n line of action!
Re: Plz Help Me: Unilag-architecture Vs Oau Geology Career Choice! by moretingy(f): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
u matter,its wot u want that matter and wot would give you tru happiness and the course you really like doig not the one your parents wants you to do
Re: Plz Help Me: Unilag-architecture Vs Oau Geology Career Choice! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2012
Fnks moretingy!, buh au do i take on Architecture wen my finances wld b ceased!, and catchn up in mid-semester?
Re: Plz Help Me: Unilag-architecture Vs Oau Geology Career Choice! by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2012
Eya. See, Architecture is a professional course while Geology is not. You know what that means. Also, you'd better go for wat you want, wat will give you joy even wen the going gets tough. Wen d going get tough, which is inevitable, it is d interest and passion that keeps you going, that acts as resistance to the toughness. Try to let your parents see this, I mean explain to them that not all Geologist make it to the Oil/Gas sector. If you really want that Archy, go thru some of your family members, church members and even neighbours to BEG your parents to see reasons with you. On the other hand, you had a gud cgpa, if u can maintain it and grad with at least a 2.1, it's all gud. Wish you nothing but the best. The choice is within you

(1) (Reply)

Paper Writings / Which One Is Heavier? / Tutorial Classes @ Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.