Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan (9943 Views)

No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo / Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Haywire99(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
my question is, if u're the president what are going to do to stop this BH bombing?
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
Suspend the governors that supported them as has been revealed. . . to start.

Arrest them and have them tried and probed for all information as to boko haram.
Their base, everything. Then carpet bomb that shiit. Then beef up international border security.
DO NOT negotiate with terrorists as they will only keep coming back with more demands and more deaths!!!
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by hilli666(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
Order drone strikes on bokoharam leader, ohh wait , hahahahahahaha
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by TomiSwag(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
U guys shud lenient wiv GEJ. He inherited most of d stuff He's facin @ d moment. Even dow it's not an excuse but give him d benefit of the doubt. Yes he has made some bad decisions most especially D Fuel Subsidy Removal. But lets relieve him of all d pressure. Lets pray 4 Him and Naija for God's intervention! Cheerz!
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
Haywire99:

my question is, if u're the president what are going to do to stop this BH bombing?

Jamb question ? I'm not the president but what will you do ?
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Nairaboi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
well said, we are waiting.
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by StarFlux: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
Jonathan, you dey stop eat your luxury food? today na today oo. i have yet to see results from this man. na time someone go hit him with bat.
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by kunle86(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
it's gud if u can do that on time. Gej. grin[i][/i]
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by megawax8: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
N wats he goin to use,d warship his wife commissioned?? 4uckd up nation!
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by CuteTj(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
I know its not his fault but the guy too is not even helping himself. Therefor he doesnt deserve sympathy. And which one is CABALISM again o?
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by 3direct: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
Haywire99:

If am the president, I will adopt my own team of unknown silent merceneries to take out any suspected sponsors or member of BH, they are unlawful and cant be tried in court of law, Its a matter of national security, The governor and emirs are not left out, Just silent dem one by one, or uncovered the skeleton in their cupboard to keep dem busy, fake it, make it big by taken out IBB or OBJ and any high prominent person, they need an unwrapped msg, to me , Thats a secret to art of war, if he cant do this then he lack what it takes to be in power.
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
Can someone for Christsake's gag this b!tch of a president! He bleeping talks too much abeg.

Since he took over from Yar'Adua, he is still planning to do this and that, strategizing to implement this and that, planning to provide this and that.

What kind of silly pple keep winding up in the presidency? Are we this silly
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by ujchief(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
@cuteTj, let me define CABAL-ism from the oxford advanced dictionary of Nigerian lexicons: 'the acts of a legendary sacred group of powerful men known to operate in secret places, with evil powers potent enough to frustrate the powers of an elected president, and can collapse the economy of any oil producing country'
Need i say more?
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Ttola(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
cc.Gridlock Jonathan::::The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.
~ Niccolò Machiavelli
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by CuteTj(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
@ujchief. Thanks, u need not say more but indirectly u mean they are now our president?
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by hilli666(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
Okay Okay calm down guys, lets sit a talk about this like mature adults. I know we all have our resentments about the President, but seriously lets list out some of the good things he has done. It can't be all that bad, for example he endorsed bread made with casava, he bought some new jets for the countrys top office (Please feel free to jump in and add your own). The fact that his wife cant speak english give hope to millions of Nigerians women. It sends a clear message " you dont have to be educated to be first lady". I mean if we can look past security issue, corruption, failing infrastructure, incesant power outage etc. This guy just might be a progressive president.
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by hasyak(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
hilli666:

Okay Okay calm down guys, lets sit a talk about this like mature adults. I know we all have our resentments about the President, but seriously lets list out some of the good things he has done. It can't be all that bad, for example he endorsed bread made with casava, he bought some new jets for the countrys top office (Please feel free to jump in and add your own). The fact that his wife cant speak english give hope to millions of Nigerians women. It sends a clear message " you dont have to be educated to be first lady". I mean if we can look past security issue, corruption, failing infrastructure, incesant power outage etc. This guy just might be a progressive president.
+6.9
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by sniperwolf(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mr. President do NOT go to a bomb fight with an ordinary month
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by hasyak(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
Haywire99:

i will assemble a team of int. intelligent agency to assist since ours has failed
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by kilandcure: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
Na arrest them matter Abi na escape matter
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by samguru(m): 1:09am On Jan 25, 2012
Mr president,Boko Haram ȋ̝̊̅§ almost wiping your government out yet you are still making unrealistic promises.į̸̸̨τ̲̅ ȋ̝̊̅§ now Obvious the police has failed and army are struggling with these elements
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Ezeufi: 3:13am On Jan 25, 2012
The fact that his wife cant speak english give hope to millions of Nigerians women. It sends a clear message " you dont have to be educated to be first lady".

How is not speaking english means one is not educated? Are Nigerians or Kenyans more educated than Brazilians or Italians? Are all english people educated then?
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by hydroking23(m): 5:18am On Jan 25, 2012
GEJ's best option is to allow the U.S. to label BH as a terrorist organisation. From there the CIA, FBI and the Department of Homeland Security will unleash all of its resources to track, analyze and cut off all sources of support for BH. From there GEJ's people can have a head start at crushing these terrorists despite the deficiencies of the Nigerian intelligence community. With access to their financial sponsors and backers within the government and outside GEJ's people will have no excuse from reducing the impact these Muslim extremists have had on the Nigerian state. Anything less than this confirms the unwillingness and the ineptitude of GEJ's administration to fully and effectively tackle the menace of BH.
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 25, 2012
mschew, we've heard this countless times and we are yet to see any action.
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2012
grin
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by chakula: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry why in the first place do Nigerian government killed the leader without trial? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Btruth: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2012
Let him follow the instructions given by Danka 7777. Let him be wise now. Let him follow in the direction of a wise king. King Solomon. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by Gbenge77(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2012
pDude:

Can someone for Christsake's gag this b!tch of a president! He bleeping talks too much abeg.

Since he took over from Yar'Adua, he is still planning to do this and that, strategizing to implement this and that, planning to provide this and that.

What kind of silly pple keep winding up in the presidency? Are we this silly
his asinine remarks dey vex you o,lol
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by babaowo: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2012
what do you ppl expect when judge gave b/h member 3yrs instead of life imprisonment.
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by closearms3: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2012
people are made to believe what is difficult to even to reject, GEJ speak as if ,he and the boko guy are not the same intelligently skimmed product of skillful militant.
all is needed is to plant the bombs ,then explode it ,when due ,am making a shocking report ,which i would release soon , and in your very before ,would you see how the greatest deception of Nigeria history unfolds. mind u they ,they would not look for any one because they work ,for them , just grab innocent abokis from the streets and use them as (suspect ),while we make laws that would pump money to our pocket,this is a well,planed,well engineered,well manipulated,and well illustrated caous ,stop thinking GEJ and boko guy are two different entities.

wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if there was no boko haram ,there would not be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an American occult in 2006 to be precise , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it or not ,but don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,bohemian grove and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tunned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by waxrider: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2012
What stupid question is this ?

A whole Governor is sponsoring boko-haram and SSS has evidence, they claimed the governor has immunity. Immunity my di**ck. It shows ur president is a lame.

Immediately they arrest bokos, they grant them bail.

Who is bailing them ?
Re: We’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram – Jonathan by WinkWrld: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2012
KINDLY FIND LINK BELOW
A MUST SEE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4Qq-0ddFE

TXT 525 TO 33680 ANY NETWORK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Postpones All Bye-Elections Over Security Situation / Cooking Gas price Crashes Further (pic) / Four Policemen Feared Dead In Zamfara Bandit Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.