Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos (6343 Views)

Osinbajo At A Town Hall Meeting In Lagos / Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard / 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by mukina2: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2012

Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by mukina2: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2012

Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by mukina2: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2012

Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by mukina2: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2012

Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2012
mukina are you part of the SNG? clarify yourself!
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by ogbongzky(m): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2012
I love this. Well done Mukina.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by Nigerd(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2012
Which Town? Ikeja? Island? Ibadan or Ilorin? lol,

I think I love it, if discuss were Constructive and sincere,
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by WinkWrld: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2012
A MUST SEE    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4Qq-0ddFE&t=11s  

KINDLY TXT 525 TO 33680 AFTER VIEWING. THX
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by BashMe1(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2012
I LUV U MUKINA. Keep up the good work of patriotism. All Hail SNG, we shall testify soonest.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by 1Dray(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2012
If I hear. . .  DOA>>>
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by LagosBoi2(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2012
I am glad some ppl are taking right steps to save this country, Femi Kuti, Aluta continues.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by juman(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2012
Prof. Soyinka and Femi Kuti were also there.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by MemeInc(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2012
i hope we sail to the shore
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2012
This looks like a Picture of Big Boys (Bakare & co.) using unemployed/unemployable Nigerian youths to achieve their selfish aims. No offence to Soyinka.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by ziga: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

This looks like a Picture of Big Boys (Bakare & co.) using unemployed/unemployable Nigerian youths to achieve their selfish aims. No offence to Soyinka.

At least, they are not whining about Boko Haram. They are discussing, which is a progressive alternative to complaining that the whole world is after them.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2012
ziga:

At least, they are not whining about Boko Haram. They are discussing, which is a progressive alternative to complaining that the whole world is after them.

All talk. Whinning, gossiping, tattling, complaining, lamenting, discussing, debating, e.t.c. all have one thing in common, TALK!!

If they want to impress me, go and rally against Boko Haram in Kano.

Instead of using the youths only to abandon them when the time comes, they should rather focus on educating them on how to survive in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by Beaf: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2012
Wole Soyinka's attendance was an error of judgement. He really shouldn't have been at a meeting with CPC stalwarts.
He has the clout to organise his own grouping that is completely devoid of politicians and includes men like Keyamo, Agbakoba etc; people who have proven over and over that they truly love the country.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by OK2NV: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2012
These yoruba people are the biggest chicken hearted frauds to walk the earth With nothing but  cheap empty talk to offer.

The Ibo have fought for their existence, the southsouth people have demanded for control of their resource and a place in government to which they achieved in less than a decade. The bokos, though basically dimwits are dying for a cause they believe in. What have they yoruba pple done for themselves? where are they in national government? Just sitting on the sideline dishing series of unconstructive critism.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by ilogbe(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
Pls follow me on twitter @gabriel_isei, I will follow back
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by terrykarl(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
@mukina2,you are everywhere,in kano,lagos etc, nawa 4u oooooooooooooo,and you have this jihadist outfit in your profile. anyway keep up the goodwork,you make nairaland a must visit web page every now and then.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by Koolking(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

All talk. Whinning, gossiping, tattling, complaining, lamenting, discussing, debating, e.t.c. all have one thing in common, TALK!!

If they want to impress me, go and rally against Boko Haram in Kano.

Instead of using the youths only to abandon them when the time comes, they should rather focus on educating them on how to survive in Nigeria.

The aspirations and struggle of SNG has gone beyond political & party maneuvering. The SNG opposition to the day's govt is worthwhile. The youths before now were docile and I must say SNG has been a HUGE inspirations to the youths. A day of reckoning will soon come.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by terrykarl(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
@beaf,why do you always labour to confirm people opinion about you? in my short stay in nairaland,your name ringout as the most controversial figure in this forum,i dont think that is a compliment.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by millionbuc(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
Nigeria's Men of integrity and our last line of defense.

http://www.5slate..com
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by kramer: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Where are all the MUSICIANS, ACTORS and ACTRESSES who came out during the protest? No one to pay their bill this time around? Mercenaries!!!
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by velo10: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
[size=18pt]I'm a proud fan of the Save Nigeria Group. The true voice of opposition to anti-corruption and anti-incompetence in government policies.[/size]
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by Nigerd(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2012
terrykarl:

@beaf,why do you always labour to confirm people opinion about you? in my short stay in nairaland,your name ringout as the most controversial figure in this forum,i dont think that is a compliment.

Don't see beaf like that,

all comments and counter-comment made about Beaf are made by Yoruba Zealots,

apology to the Yoruba Nation,
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by Cleanman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
Niger_d:

Don't see beaf like that,

all comments and counter-comment made about Beaf are made by Yoruba Zealots,

apology to the Yoruba Nation,

keep sh,iting out thrash out of that s-h-i-t hole you call mouth, your tribal bigotry never cease to amaze me, instead of you to focus on the topic at hand you decided to digress where it was of nobody's interest, and hw do you knw it was only the yorubas on nairaland that dissents beaf's opinions/views?(dnt even try to answer the question cos i knw your confused brain will once again cause more havoc ),
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by b0dnel: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
What the hell is Femi Kuti doing there??

SMH,, Fela Pikin, apart from that "qualification", he must think he is a renowned Nigerian, mumude
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by Pukkah: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
b0dnel:

What the hell is Femi Kuti doing there??

SMH,, Fela Pikin, apart from that "qualification", he must think he is a renowned Nigerian, mumude

The freedom of speech that you enjoy under the Constitution does not give you the right to insult others. In fact, throwing (unwarranted) insults at others is a sign of inability to sustain a debate.

You failed to point out what Femi Kuti did wrong by being there.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by silvernus0: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

We should thank God for people like bakara  . the problem with us is that we refuse to acknowledge people, we need more pple like this  to make government accountable to the pple. "a prophet is not recognized in his home town" the actions of SNG and bakara has really brought us to light and reality of what going on in the county.
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by 9jafreak: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2012
[size=17pt]Please DO NOT LET the Western Powers kill Tunde Bakare like they did :

Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Amílcar Cabral, Martin Luther King Jr.

Please just do a quick WIKIPEDIA of these four men and you'll see that Africans, we have been so stup!d allowing our minor differences to allow the REAL ENEMY INFILTRATE our camps and DIVIDE US Asunder

Nigerians we MUST UNITE against the White Man's Mission to Keep Africa always in bondage, slavery and divided over petty matters that'll stall developments.

Throw off your tribalism. If God has given us somebody/people with a burning passion for the Masses,
please let's embrace him/them!
please THINK Africans THINK!
[/size]
Re: Pictures From SNG's Town Hall Meeting In Lagos by lagcity(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
OK2NV:

These yoruba people are the biggest chicken hearted frauds to walk the earth With nothing but  cheap empty talk to offer.

The Ibo have fought for their existence, the southsouth people have demanded for control of their resource and a place in government to which they achieved in less than a decade. The bokos, though basically dimwits are dying for a cause they believe in. What have they yoruba pple done for themselves? where are they in national government? Just sitting on the sideline dishing series of unconstructive critism.

mumu, what existence have ibos fought for other than camping in front of peter obi's office becos of boko haram? boko dey kill u, u dey disturb peter obi. nonsense ppl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Denies Involvement In Amaechi’s Suspension / Remembering The Bauchi Corpers Killed During 2011 Presidential Election / Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.