Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Gosgra Estate Properties Ltd - Ur Take - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gosgra Estate Properties Ltd - Ur Take (2265 Views)

Serviced Plots Now Selling At Gosgra Estate Phase 1 Pakuro / Genuine and Secured plots at Gosgra Estate Ikorodu now selling for N500,000 / Now Selling Diamond Estate Properties, Igando. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gosgra Estate Properties Ltd - Ur Take by adetunrayo(f): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2012
[b][i][b]We welcome you to our new Neigbourhood Estate.(Residential Quarters) It is a great opportunity to own plot(s) within our Estate.
A large expanse of land within a habitable environment set aside for great mind to come together to live in a conducive environment.
This is a fantastic offer to have and secure your property while paying conveniently over time as well as taking stress off you.
It is to help you build a future home taking a cue from the success of our projects.

Location of the site:

The land is located in Ijere wasimi along pakuro road Opposite Deeper Life along, Lagos Ibadan expressway before Redemption camp. It is approximately 25 minutes drive from berger bus stop lagos

Facility to be provided: Perimeter fence gate and security house.
Price per plot: The price per plot is Six hundred and forty eight thousand naira only (N648, 000).

Payment Options: N18, 000 (Eighteen Thousand Naira Only) monthly for a period of thirty six (36) months. i.e. 3 years.

Benefit of this great offer: The location of the Estate is strategic. It serves as a good investment now and into the future. It is an opportunity to own a land as low as N18, 000 monthly.
The product appreciates within a short period of time, before the expiration of the payment term (36 month).
Buy, build take advantage of this unique offer as it presents fabulous pricing that offers long term value and beauty.
A buy into this is a good investment into the future.
[/b]

Hi house,

Do anyone know anything about this estate? Is it real? Could one make a go for it? My husband and I are planning to get one any moment from now.The price is now N25,000 x 36 months.

I saw their fliers yesterday and I remembered listening to their advert on the radio some weeks back.

Honest comments would be welcome.

Thanks.
Re: Gosgra Estate Properties Ltd - Ur Take by banjula(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Have you bought?
Re: Gosgra Estate Properties Ltd - Ur Take by marztar(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2018
They are fraudulent.
Re: Gosgra Estate Properties Ltd - Ur Take by adetunrayo(f): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

4bedrm @atlantic Estate Inside Oniru For 120M / Apartment for sale at Ikorodu - 4 bedroom at Ikorodu for #7m / Plots Available For Sale @ Arm's Beechwood Estate, Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.