Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits (4327 Views)

Video : How To Target ONLY Blackberry Users With Facebook Ads / Facebook Ads Manager Disabled / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits by Frosti(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
FREE FACEBOOK ADS CREDITS
How to get free facebook ads credits
Facebook is quietly running a contest where they are
offering Small Businesses with Fan Pages free facebook ads credits.

This is aimed at
providing exposure to Small Business's Facebook Pages.
Upon sign up, page admins are awarded
$50 ads credit that they can use to promote their fan
page. Pages that gain 100 new Likes during the contest period will earn another
$100 ad credit. The top ten pages with the most new fans will win $10,000 in
Facebook ads. The contest will be ending on April 1, 2012.

Details here: www.onwaweb.com/2012/01/win-free-facebook-ads-credits-for-your.html
Re: How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits by Frosti(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2012
Just got 2 $50 facebook ads credits to promote my fb fanpage using the method outlined. you should try it.
Re: How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits by Thatdave(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2012
free?
Re: How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits by Frosti(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Thatdave:

free?

Which language exactly, do you speak? Which part of the world 'free' in the topic title do you not understand? It is totally FREE and powered by Facebook itself.

Have already gotten $50 for my blog fanpage at www.facebook.com/onwaweb .

(1) (Reply)

Google Webmaster Tools: Should I Traget Nigeria Or Leave It Unticked? / Nigeria Has Its Own Paypal: Cashenvoy / Will Google Adsense Accept My Hausa Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.