Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Save Money On Fuel And Engine Maintainance Costs,save Our Environ While You Earn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Save Money On Fuel And Engine Maintainance Costs,save Our Environ While You Earn (730 Views)

US Lifts 40-year Ban On Fuel Export / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / An Open Informal Letter To Beaf On Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Money On Fuel And Engine Maintainance Costs,save Our Environ While You Earn by Kennwosu(m): 1:36am On Oct 12, 2007
Hello!
I just want to introduce to you a revolutionary product with which you can save money on
fuel,car/power engines maintainance costs,save the environment and make money online and offline.You can make as much as $50 - $25,000 per week in this unique programme.This product is called Mile Per Gallon Capsules (MPG-CAPS).

This is a business opportunity for saving money and making money from Engine/vehicle
fuels or helping people around to save money on their Engine/vehicle fuels. Earn income
from it as an independent Distributor by promoting it as a business.On top of that money
saving aspect of this product, the company also rewards their Distributors or promoters
of the product with a handsome compensation plan. In fact, it is better to read direct
from the website for more details.My website is : http://www.kenaries.myffi.biz

This is about reducing cost of gas/petrol/diesel. It can be promoted free to earn some
income or taken to a higher level by promoting it globally to make much money as a
Distributor. And your customers or prospects can be in any country in the world. Your
registration comes with an e-commerce ready website.

You are invited to join us in personally using MPG-CAPS to help save the environment,and
you can create an additional source of income while doing so and educating many others
on how to use MPG-CAPS and other FFI products,giving you the opportunity to earn as much as $50 - $25,000 per week!

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?
1.Simply attend one of our live seminars to learn and see how MPG-CAPS works and

understand the company's compensation plan.
2.Purchase the MPG-CAPS to use and recommend to others.
3.Become an International member of FFI.WANT TO JOIN US NOW?

FOR INTERNET USERS:
1.Please go to my website:http://www.kenaries.myffi.biz
Click on United States,then click on "join now" by your top right.
All payments can be made via your credit card,e.g Master Card,Visa Card.

FOR MOBILE USERS:
2.Please SMS these Membership info before you pay:

Your Full Names         Phone Nos.              Email Address
  Contact Address         Date of Birth           Temporary Password
  City    State           Country                 Product Pack Ordered
  Membership website Name                         Company (Optional)

(Please choose two desired membership names you want to appear on your website.e.g   
www.iwealth.myffi.biz).

Pay into my GTBank Account:
Account No:233/285228/1/1/0
Account Name:Kennedy Nwosu

MEMBERSHIP STARTER KIT (Website,Online Shop and A Back Office) - #9,500

OPTIONAL PRODUCTS                                              MEMBERSHIP PRICE
1.Business Builder (Contains 21 sachets i.e 210 caps)               #53,950
2.Trucker's package(Contains 3 bottles of mega caps + 5 MPG)        #51,820
3.Premium Pack     (Contains 12 sachets i.e 120 caps)               #33,280
4.Regular Pack     (Contains 6 sachets i.e 60 caps)                 $19,350
5.3 MPG-CAPS       (Contains 3 sachets i.e 30 caps)                 #12,350

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Ken.
Email:kennwosu2000@yahoo.com
Mobile: 08052778461

(1) (Reply)

A 24-year-old Nigerian Makes Helicopters From Old Car And Motorcycle Parts? / Update On Wonder Banks? / Attention All Store Owners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.