Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram (4362 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram by felixedet(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
Many Nigerians suffer from memory lost or short memory, and this has become a problem, because the way and manner we tend to analyze issues shows the depth of this problem.

Boko-Haram is not a faceless group because the authorities arrest its members almost on a daily bases since the insurgence started.

Go through this article to understand the main motive behind this charade call Boko-Haram.

http://felixedet2000.hubpages.com/hub/Why-there-is-Boko-Haram
Re: The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram by Lasinoh: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2012
Not clicking any damn link.

The main reason is to distabilize Nigeria and bring back military rule. In their dreams or nightmares of course. kiss
Re: The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram by felixedet(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
i think it is more than that, they hope to take over the mantle of leadership.
Re: The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram by okosodo: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
I will not click the nonsense link. The reason is because they percieve that a southerner will take the mantle of leadership when they discovered that yaraua will soon die. You know the northerners cant stand a southerner as the head of government
Re: The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram by 3direct: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
Am not clicking the link either, The Boko haram and its sponsor sees that GEJ is weak
Re: The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram by felixedet(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sex is not the best way to express love: Rather it is the best way to express feelings of love. It is best between a man and a woman, a husband and a wife.

Love in Marriage: Love is the foundation of every union, can two work together: Except they agree. Love is best demonstrated between a man and a woman who are in holly matrimony through the instrumentality of love making otherwise known as sex.

Need For Love:

Love brings peace and harmony

Love brings unity and togetherness

Love is not selfish

Love is selfless

Love is power

Love is a gift

Love knows no evil and abhors non

Love is passionate and kind

Love is merciful and tender

Love is fruitful

Love binds couples together

Love is a bond in family, organization, country, groups and the society

Love is a beautiful virgin in the arms of an handsome man

Love is a jewel that makes life meaningful

Love is a rare gem found several miles beneath the earth

Love is a precious ornament

Love is what every one want.

Need for Sex:

Sex defines intimacy beyond description

Sex is adorable under the premise of marriage

Sex expresses desire in a special way

Sex is mind fulfilling when made with the right fellow

Sex renews the mental alertness of people

Sex is what over 95 of people engages in before the die

Sex is a game

Sex is a fictional reality

Sex is bait

Sex is temptation

Sex is dreaded by the religious zealot in a bid to satisfy their creator

Why?

Sex involves the spirit of the people involve

Sex is not only a physical activity, rather it mostly a spiritual unification of two souls.

Sex can destroy your personality if you are having it with the wrong person

Sex has brought many noble men on their knees

Sex has mess men up, both in high and low place

Sex is addictive

Sex can be a trap to get you

Sex can be a tool to lift you up

Sex can change ones life on a pathway to success

What's Best in Marriage?

Sex and love can not go without one another in marriage, sex is not love and love is not sex.

The above Fact and truth about love and sex is known to us already, the way and manner we handle them is a different thing entirely.

While it is true love can not operate in isolation when marriage is in vogue, it is also true that sex is a vital path of every marriage union, the absent of which makes the marriage salt less.

It is a difficult thing for any marriage to thrive without the issue of love and sex.

It is not ok for one of these two factors to be omitted in any marriage.

Spouses feel hot when they are not love by their heartthrobs, similarly the feel hurt too when they don’t have sex as at when due except on mutual consent or geographical displacement.

Sexless marriage is a terrible marriage in the sense that one of the fundamental requirement in every marriage is missing.

Sex is a tool to build a home, love is a home stabilizer. Love brings tranquility and serenity to every home.

A perfect home is a home where love is at the peak of the list of priorities.

Love is service oriented, it looks for what to do, whom to help, problems to solve, it is not self serving, and rather it is interested in the welfare of others.

The way you build your home is the way you will have it, you can plant orange to reap mango, and a word is enough for the wise.

God Bless you as you build your home strongly.
Re: The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram by johnie: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^

Who is Boko Haram in love with?
Re: The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram by manmustwac(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
johnie:

^^^

Who is Boko Haram in love with?
grin grin grin grin grin Oh boy I think he miss road. He should've turned left at the junction which leads to the romance and sexuality section. grin
Re: The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram by manmustwac(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
The word boko Haram means, Western Education is Forbidden. It is an ideology that is being promoted by the Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda' awati wal-Jihad. a movement that was established by Yussuf Mohammed.

The name Boko Haram was given to it by the resident of Maiduguri in North Eastern Nigeria due to their strong standing against western education or any form of education that is non-Islamic in their own view.

In an interview with the BBC in 2009 Yusuf said ''he does not belief in Darwinism'',The Spherical Earth and, The concept of Evaporation and the water cycle that invariably lead to rain. He doesn't belief that rain comes from the water evaporated by the sun. He rather believe that the rain cycle process comes from God the way it is, without any further explanation whatsoever.

The reason for Yusuf's obsession stems from the fact that his religion has explain it all, and that he will not accept any other explanation that is not in tandem with the Qur'an.

The logical question i would have love to ask this guy would probably have been something like this : Yusuf, does the Qur'an prohibit you from believing in physical explanation of natural phenomenon?.

The ideology he is promoting is very straight forward and it is quite simple to understand and believe if you are one of those who has no personal power of discernment or appropriately put, those who are suffering from mental gullibility. Anything that is not Islamic is boko, western or non-western but ultimately not Arabic.

He stand for all things that are Islamic from the Arabic Education view-point. He is ready to kill the infidels(Christians like us) who are not Muslims. He is seeking to Islamized Nigeria and make Sharia laws the legal national code. These are his aims and objectives, and he never deny this in any public interview, their intention and aim is in the public domain, make no mistake about it.

If you have objection to his ideology, he uses the Qur'an to back his inhuman actions against you in the name of Jihad. This way he has taken care of a vast majority of Nigerian Muslim faithfuls nation-wide thereby compromising the alter of public opinions based on truth and sincerity. His jihadist ideology stems from many sources, Little wonder why he has so many followers. some of which are the well known Al-Qaeda movement, The Somalian jihadist movement to mention only a few.

An idle mind is the Devil's workshop as is popularly said in Nigeria, It is frightening to see who the brilliant and intelligent mind of Yusuf Mohammed could be turn into a racial elimination factory that churns out killing methodology as the speed of light.

I'll tell you what this mind would possibly have been used for

1. Strengthening communism through Religion

2. Raising the African Moral standard to be the best it could be

3. Using religion as a tool for National integration

4. Using religion to fight for social injustice in the society

the list will be so long if i am to continue

I guess you now see it from the light i am seeing it from, i am not just looking for reasons to be against him because of the fact that i am not of the same religion as he was, rather i am trying to pass a message across and that is ''religion should be a tool for national integration rather than disintegration''.

One thing i found out in my research on Social issues is that between Sport and Religion there is an obvious fundamental truth that most of us aren't aware of.

Religion is about man's physical and spiritual well-being, while sport is more about the physical well-being.

I found out that Religion divides us while, sport unite us. this is a universal truth irrespective of the religious sect that is in view.

Nigeria is my country and i love her so much, whenever the Super eagles score a goal, the whole country is one and whenever they win a match, There is love and oneness in abundant.

But on the other hand, whenever the issue of religion comes to national limelight, emotions, anger, tension, killings rises unwarranted. Yet Christianity and Islam claims to abhor killings and message of violent except the message of peace.

In other word Christianity preaches peace, Islam preaches peace, how come a nation equally divided in half with the world's most popular religions Christianity and Islam always at war with each other over virtually all issues of national life?.

The poser is, how can we reconcile killings by religious faithfuls and the teachings of these religion?.

The killings for instance in Nigeria can be so primordial and illogical to the human mind.

Enough of this, let dwell on the way forward, Before we go on to propose the way forward, let us take a critical look at the way things are in Nigeria politicaly:

Categorically speaking, in Nigeria, the muslim rule the north, while the Christian rule the south. There is no doubt about this.

Now, fear and intimidation is a veritable weapon in the hands of those who are expert in wielding it. Christians and Muslims in Nigeria are perptually at logger-head with each other because politicians are exploiting their naive mentality to their own selfish advantage. How come there was no religiousely motivated serial killings when the colonial masters were in charge? before the 1960s, Do you now see why i am torch lighting the rules of the three premiers in the person of Awolowo,Ahmadu Bello and Nnamdi Azikiwe in Western, Northern and the Eastern regions?.

When did we get it wrong?

The answer is in 1960. The Nigerian independence concept was not nationalized as an ongoing concern, if it was, it integrity would be question when the civil war erupted in just 7 years of nation-hood. Don't get it twisted, I am looking at it from the Nigerian perspective and it peculiarities.

What we had then was not nationalism, but regionalism. The love for the country was sacrifice on the alter of where you come from(regionalism), Hausa,Ibo and Yoruba. In the eyes of the nationalist as we are made to believe, nothing can be compare to the passion for their people rather than Nigeria's people.

Before you judge me if you come across this article as a Nigerian you will agree with me that, Saudana of Sokoto ,Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe are daily being praised on a daily bases because of what their fans said they did to their people, i haven't heard any son of Adam said ''what they did to Nigeria''.

Now if you have a contrary opinion on this subject here is a question for you, Has their labor been in Vain if they really labor in the first instance?.

The realities of modern Nigeria has given me the audacity to used this platform to sound a message of deliverance and mental emancipation, that is neither lukewarm nor violent.

watch out for ''how to cure the cancer of Boko-haram''

VOTE DOWN

VOTE UP

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS AND STORIES: The First Ladies Of Nigeria: The Governors’ Wives / Ait Wants Tinubu To Withdraw Letter And Apologize On 4 Tv Stations / Nnamdi Kanu Celebrate His Wife's Birthday. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.