Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano (16517 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Osama10(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2012

This is no more news.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by nasty45(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
I THOUGHT SECURITY WAS HEIGHTENED,SMDH,I REMEMBA BK IN D DAYS,WE'L B RUNNIN TO SECURITY OUTFIT FOR SAFETY BT NW D REVERSE IS D CASE.IT'S TYM TO SEEK REFUGEE SUMWR.I BLEEPIN(i spelt d word bleepin) WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
dare2think:

LOL, no I wont.

Hope you wont be offended if I call you a typical deceived sheep. Tell me, what happened to the curses your Fraudster sent to Boko-Haram a few days ago??

Or do curses have delivery dates??

Your likes are the ones dragging  Nigeria backwards with your foolish ideologies.

Now tell me, does it look as if curses will stop these deranged Islamic fundamentalists ??

[size=18pt]Instead of pressuring that weakling of a president to apply adequate security measures to protect human lives your Pastor is sending[b] imaginary curses[/b] and encouraging a revolution him and his family wouldn't partake in.
[/size]
Tell me, who is the coward?

GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But would these thickheaded ofedepo followers ever have the brains to reason with you? will they ever dare 2 think?  wink
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
Pls do we hav NLanders living within Abj who knw where's the take off point of GEJ's inter-state palliative buses and how much it can take to get to the east. Pls respond soonest, the recipient of the message is on my neck. Thanks!
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by sheyguy: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
icconium:

The current happenings in the country is a pointer that we put round peg into square holes. We always put sentiment ahead of qualification, uncle Jona did not have the CV yet we gave it to him, no strong political background yet we chose him, nothing in his CV showed that he could manage crisis yet we chose him to manage our crisis. We taught he would understand that Nigerians are hungry since he once had no shoes we taught he knew what it means to be poor, yet getting to the exhalted office amnesia  sets in what shame .
9jarians wake up and put the round pegs in round holes , 2015 is around the corner vote CV not sentiments.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Some ppl say they love it like that since he is ND he will always protect ND, them even say if we no like make we go hug transformer ! ! !
Count down to 2015 may not be realistic because the man is thinking of extending the thing and at this rate an involuntary and spontaneous revo may com b4 that time.
We need God seriously in this country.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by ismhab(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
Long live wonder land.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by 1virus(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2012
PDP+ACN+CPC+APGA+ANPP+ THE REST POLITICAL PARTIEs = BOKOHARAM -nigerian.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by nikky5(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
An uncle of mine who just wedded in Canada wants to come home for his honeymoon. He has been so fascinated with the event at home that he promised to shoot a movie titled: A NATION AT WAR. He wants to have his honeymoon in 3 northern states so that he can witness the bombings and shootings between Boko Haran and the securitymen. He also wants to know the Boko Haram time table for bombardment. He told me that it will be a great fun to watch and that will really thrill his oyibo white who still believes that the improvisd bombs cannot hurt a fly. Anyone who knows where they will be bombing in should pls contact me as the guy will be coming in any moment from now. A movie in the making.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But would these thickheaded ofedepo followers ever have the brains to reason with you? will they ever dare 2 think?  wink
you are definitely not okay
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Joel3(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
stop spoilling this thread. I won't be supprise to see primary school student on nairaland just like house of rep.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by mordouc(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
Guy u need to take it easy. Don't let this people make u sin. Am a muslim and i undstd they are doing all this thr own way and not thru islam.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Ibyno(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
Is there no fuel station in the north? Why cant BH throu the bomb in petrol station so the whole north will be on fire? or dont them know where there govt house is?
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by AmAlone: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
The 9/11 bombing in America by the notorious Osama Bin Laden
That date was made a public holiday marking a remembrance of people lost
and as a victory; 'It Will Never Happen Again'.

If only we can be like the 'Americans', if everyday a bombshell hits Nigeria is to be made a
public holiday, then I guess we all have to be ready to sit our 'fat-assess' at home 7 days a week & 365 days
a year. - For the rest of our larrd forsaken lives!!!!

Grrrrr Naija sucks!!!
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by thehomer: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2012
Many seem to think that splitting the country will solve the problem. They don't seem to realize that even if Nigeria were split into two different countries, what will then happen is that the terrorist elements will simply use that country as a safe haven to plan attacks wherever they wish just as was seen in Somalia, Afghanistan and other countries.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Mayflowa(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

odonyo, your fastor ofedepo curse nor gree work oh. this is not the first time he has cursed them. the ewhu doesnt even know one bit about this boko haram and who their backer is. If he did, he would bow down to them because in one fell swoop they can bring him down with just one scandal. maybe he knows, but he's just spewing trash to keep his deluded followers jumpy.

And talking about foreign intervention, you sef be olodo. they have been here all this while. dont you know the presidents security is the MOSSAD?

Where are you from God! I remembered how sober you were when you thought something bad may happen to your brother up north during the riot. You lack human sympathy. I have taken notice of u!
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by muyoto: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
not encouraging at all
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
Am Alone:

The 9/11 bombing in America by the notorious Osama Bin Laden

You've been so spoonfed by the heavily comprmised american media you dont even know thats a thick lie from the pit of hades.

Ask yourself, how can 2 jetliners bring down a 3,000ft strong steel structures, bring it down to the ground?

The world trade center was blown apart, demolished. The bombs were placed at the strategic points from the top to the bottom. When it exploded the structures fell into each other. Go watch how high rise buildings are demolished and watch the 9/11 event again.

Then go find out the Madrid fire of 2005 with a structure of steel too. thousands of feet tall. The fire lasted for days. but it didnt bring down the building. The structure was still visible after the fire and it was rebuilt.

Dont be fooled all over again, go find the unpopular truth.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by supaeagles(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
@diluminati abeg post the source of that conspiracy here.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2012
i cant laff but i have to laugh Bomb don turn banga undecided
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2012
The bloodiest city in nigeria is kano.
This is d time of judgement.
The blood of murdered southerners are speakin against them.

God save the land of the rising sun:CHRISTIAN REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA:the 4th kingdom of God on earth.
God bless the flag of Oduduwa and the republic of Benue (middle belters) n may the terrorist islamic republic of Arewa perish eternally in HELL.

AMENNNNNNNNN.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2012
supaeagles:

@diluminati abeg post the source of that conspiracy here.

You want to spite me by calling it a conspiracy. I've given you a serious detail that will lead you to more truths. Work with that on Google.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by chromoTop: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

You've been so spoonfed by the heavily comprmised american media you dont even know thats a thick lie from the pit of hades.

Ask yourself, how can 2 jetliners bring down a 3,000ft strong steel structures, bring it down to the ground?

The world trade center was blown apart, demolished. The bombs were placed at the strategic points from the top to the bottom. When it exploded the structures fell into each other. Go watch how high rise buildings are demolished and watch the 9/11 event again.

Then go find out the Madrid fire of 2005 with a structure of steel too. thousands of feet tall. The fire lasted for days. but it didnt bring down the building. The structure was still visible after the fire and it was rebuilt.

Dont be fooled all over again, go find the unpopular truth.

i would think with all your ranting you gat some brain! nay. you just another confused lot like the ones we have seen here over and over again. may i advise you to consult a structure engineer and maybe you would have the stu.pid gut to re post the right thing. However, your attention whoring is noted. your ego-polished-boyfriend-types will soon return grin m.um.u
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Agrika: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
@poster i beg in the confirm your story before you post anything here haba what do you gain from such propaganda, im currently in kano and no bomb exploded apart from the first one that happened
just look at the type of comments you generated with your fake reports
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by hannahmay(f): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
Since dis bomb av occured, therefore there are boko(s) among the 158 suspect. That is their formula. REVENGE,
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by dextersmar: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2012
Please guys chill with the Oyedepo talk O! I am not a die hard church goer but I really believe in God. Last year, I almost lost my twin Brother to a mysterious case of Meningitis. After God miraculously healed him, his right eyes was deformed. I went for one of the NIGHT WITH THE KING, a night vigil held at winners chapel leaving my brother at home.

At the end of the program, Bishop Oyedepo asked, "If there is anything you want God to do for you before you reach home, ask him now". I joined in the prayer and asked for my brother's eyes to be healed. By the time I reached home from the vigil, my brother greeted me with his eyes fully restored. So guys after God used him, my respect for him increased. Chill with the verbal jabs.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by sniperwolf(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Let Boko Boys teach them how to protect themselves
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Hadone(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2012
game start
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by AmAlone: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2012
##@dyluminati

My quote: The 9/11 bombing in America by the notorious Osama Bin Laden

You are just saying. I said bombing and never mention how it was bombed. And you come here to say what I didn't and still correct me for saying what I didnot? grin grin grin

Like someone said earlier, you need to consult a/your structural engineer before posting ****
No matter how small/tall or short a building needs be. it need pillars/columns to carry it.
you can break the whole building for all I care so long as the right columns are not altered the building still stands.
Osama was a mastermind who don't have time beating around the bush. The hit the right column(s), and the whole building fell apart.

And as for the 'Madrid fire of 2005', if I may ask, can fire burn steel? Can it burn Columns made of concrete? Fire burn only flammable substance(s)
as a result, if the 'Madrid fire of 2005' was built with steel, the fire can last for twice more than it lasted, but just a fire cannot bring down a building built of steel.

P.S: A proposal of Intelligence is much more advanced than a civilization of stupidity - Oluwa4Sure
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by kunle86(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2012
this is surprise to dis nation, attacking security office, i mean police station, that means that the entire country is not save, police can not even protect their selves talk more of protecting the citizens may god help us in dis nation.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Mbuko91(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2012
honestly,me don tire for all these unwarranted kills and witch hunt, na wetin na? The worst is that,the more the lament,the fiercer the bombings, tru tru,one day,one bomb. Its now as cheap as pure water, abegiiii antin wey wan happen make e happen, kai
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by Sleekjd(f): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2012
Mayflowa:

Where are you from God! I remembered how sober you were when you thought something bad may happen to your brother up north during the riot. You lack human sympathy. I have taken notice of u!

Y r u so quick to condemn ppl? Yea, I feel d pains of dose in d north cos I ve close friends there, n if u r judgin by d response of Illuminati, pls go back n read my initial post, nt her stewpid n dumb response

N u Illuminati, u r d biggest fool here jst to remind u. Fyi, d MOSSAD r on GEJ personal security nt here to tackle d BH ish. Fooool, ode oshi
Re: Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano by francis4real(m): 2:49am On Jul 21, 2012
U mamalola or what did u called ur fulking name I don't blame u cos u don't pay b4 making a speech fool, idiot. are not not part of Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Charge in Dollars - NPA GM, Coporate Communications, Sarah Ballah / Darkness Looms As Genco’s Collapse Imminent / Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.