Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators (1998 Views)

What Does Nairaland Mean To You? / Why Does Nairaland Go To Sleep At Night? / how does nairaland makes it money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by oscarvicto(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
please kindly post in two sentences how nairaland recruits personnels and what mode of payment do they accept.
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by mcnepow(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
Moderators or personnel are nominated, so i think. the vacancies r listed here and people indicate interest. not sure they r paid.
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by oscarvicto(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
thanks but i applied fora moderator on the education section and i got a message from nairaland and someone who claimed to be seun osewa said i will have to make 5k payment to him before he gives me access to nairaland database. But surprisingly he sent an account number with another name. specifically aroyameh john. Do you guys think its genuine. Please express your views
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by mcnepow(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
Pay to be a moderator?? isnt it a voluntary jab?? pls post d full bank details to shame dis guy.
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by oscarvicto(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
thanks so much. this is the account details 017200005237 aroyameh john keystone bank and momodu taluta 0070001027052 oceanic bank. i had already paid in 2k into th first account. may d good lord strike him down
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by chelseabmw(m): 1:29am On Jan 26, 2012
hahahahahahaha. . . . .YOU HAVE BE SCAMMED/CONNED/DUPED
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by obowunmi(m): 1:59am On Jan 26, 2012
oscarvicto:

thanks so much. this is the account details 017200005237 aroyameh john keystone bank and momodu taluta 0070001027052 oceanic bank. i had

already paid in 2k into th first account. may d good lord strike him down

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by denzel2009: 2:02am On Jan 26, 2012
Moderators are recruited through Deloitte
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by Odunnu: 3:24am On Jan 26, 2012
Na lie! Its thru PwC.
Seriously, I still dont get what happens to some user's brains especially when money is involved. How could you OP give money to be a moderator? A MOD on NL? Choi, haba! I dont want to use very strong words on you but seriously, you eff up biiig time. Kai!
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by violent(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2012
@OP:

I work very closely with Seun Osewa on recruiting new mods and i must advise that you kindly refrain yourself from heeding to the views that has been sold to you by earlier posters. I have every reason to believe they are likely jealous posters selling false propaganda to stop you from achieving your dreams.

Typically our recruitment for new mods is a long arduous and competitive process where we have to consider thousands of application for each open position, this naturally delays our decision time frame and it is very normal for candidates to feel frustrated at some point, please accept our apologies for this.

As for your application, your initial 2,000 has been received and we are very glad that you've chosen Nairaland to accomplish your dreams!!. . Your application has been processed through the initial stages and has been forwarded for review by the Nairaland board, however, at this final stage, we require that you make full payment by the end of the second week of Feb.

There are just four candidates left for consideration at this point of which you are one. Decisions at this point will be made on a first come, first serve basis.

Asides from the competitive pay and bonus structure that Nairaland offers, we've also concluded plans for our new mods to travel to California within the first three weeks of their employment for a one on one coaching with directors at Google.

Kindly note that the balance for this payment will be received through a different account which will be communicated to you within the next coming days.

Again, thank you for choosing Nairaland.

Signed.

Co-founder

Violent
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by mcnepow(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2012
oscarvicto:

i had already paid in 2k into the first account.
choi!!!
denzel2009:

Moderators are recruited through Deloitte
Odunnu:

Na lie! Its thru PwC.
[/s]hahahahahaha!! hohohohohohoho!![[/s]
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by Knight1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
violent:

@OP:

I work very closely with Seun Osewa on recruiting new mods and i must advise that you kindly refrain yourself from heeding to the views that has been sold to you by earlier posters. I have every reason to believe they are likely jealous posters selling false propaganda to stop you from achieving your dreams.

Typically our recruitment for new mods is a long arduous and competitive process where we have to consider thousands of application for each open position, this naturally delays our decision time frame and it is very normal for candidates to feel frustrated at some point, please accept our apologies for this.

As for your application, your initial 2,000 has been received and we are very glad that you've chosen Nairaland to accomplish your dreams!!. . Your application has been processed through the initial stages and has been forwarded for review by the Nairaland board, however, at this final stage, we require that you make full payment by the end of the second week of Feb.

There are just four candidates left for consideration at this point of which you are one. Decisions at this point will be made on a first come, first serve basis.

Asides from the competitive pay and bonus structure that Nairaland offers, we've also concluded plans for our new mods to travel to California within the first three weeks of their employment for a one on one coaching with directors at Google.

Kindly note that the balance for this payment will be received through a different account which will be communicated to you within the next coming days.

Again, thank you for choosing Nairaland.

Signed.

Co-founder

Violent

lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by obowunmi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
This is NOT funny. This poor bloke was scammed and here you are making jest. This is EVIL. Typical of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by obowunmi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
Glad Boko Horam is teaching you muthafuckers a lesson. angry angry angry angry
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by MissyB3(f): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
obowunmi:

This is NOT funny. This poor bloke was scammed and here you are making jest. This is EVIL. Typical of Nigerians.
Exactly!

OP,
Was the message sent to you on Nairaland (what's the username?) or outside Nairaland?
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by obowunmi(m): 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
well said Pretty Missy, could we direct this issue to Ms. Mukina or Mr. Seun ?
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by MissyB3(f): 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
obowunmi:

well said Pretty Missy, could we direct this issue to Ms. Mukina or Mr. Seun ?
I'll wait for him to provide the person's NL moniker.
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by obowunmi(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
Did a little bit of research. Seems like Mukina put up a post for moderators, and the OP posted his phone number on the thread. He then got a phone call and text message from a scammer asking for money,

The thief browses thru NL but it may be difficult to find a NL ID because the scamming happened thru phone/text.
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by Odunnu: 6:22am On Jan 28, 2012
obowunmi:

Glad Boko Horam is teaching you muthafuckers a lesson. angry angry angry angry
thats a terrible thing to say Mr Compassionate!

After making my first post, I sent a pm regarding this to Seun. I'm so angry with the OP, with the amount of my time, money and energy I put in the section, I dont expect anybody to be scammed.
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by agabaI23(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
Kpelee.
It's been long?
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by manmustwac(m): 2:38am On Jan 30, 2012
So this guy was scammed. Nigerians na woa undecided
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by mcnepow(m): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2012
11TH COMMANDMENT - Thou shall not scam thy fellow black man.
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by tpia5: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2012
wbb
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by Odunnu: 4:14am On Jul 19, 2012
Kasala! shocked
When did this happen, T?
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by r231(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Na wa 4 dis chick o undecided undecided
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by Odunnu: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
Me? shocked
wetin have I do?
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by tpia5: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
thread derailers please dont post here if you have nothing of relevance to add to the discussion.
Re: How Does Nairaland Recruit Moderators by r231(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Odunnu: Me? shocked
wetin have I do?

you ke grin grin

nope

the person know herself

(1) (Reply)

Boi – Bank Of Industry Or Bank Of Indolence / An Official Letter To Mr Seun Osewa / Thrilling Pics: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.