Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Affordable Hotels In Central London? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Affordable Hotels In Central London? (1406 Views)

Affordable Hotels In Central London - Any Suggestion? / I Need Affordable Hotels Around Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja / Cheap/affordable Hotels In Lagos Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Hotels In Central London? by OldGlory1(m): 3:19am On Mar 17, 2006
I will be in London next weekend, and i was wandering if anyone could give me ideas of which hotel i should stay in the city. Any Affordable Hotels in Central London? And can someone explain your zip codes. I will be there just for the weekend, if there are any clubs or parties happening on the 24th and 25th, i will be interested. I am just in town to party and to unwind, cool

Thank you.
Re: Affordable Hotels In Central London? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2006
hmm central london, not affordable look on the edges ofcentral london,
i was actually checking for a friend of mine in nigeria yesterday, the cheapest i found was in south east london £35/night the new dome hotel , camberwell about 10-15minutes fro central london

Zip codes: post code
SE- south east london
SE1-South east london closer to central london, SE15 farther from central london
SW-south west london
N-north london
W-west london
E-east

specific addresse e,g SE15 4GX

hope its a bit clearer

1 Like

Re: Affordable Hotels In Central London? by OldGlory1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2006
Loverbwoy

Hey i wanted to thankyou for your recommendation. I ended up staying @ the Hilton Metropole on Edgware rd. I liked the Hotel, it was fun and the rooms were pretty big and nice.
Re: Affordable Hotels In Central London? by LondonCool(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2006
Zip codes: post code
SE- south east london
SE1-South east london closer to central london, SE15 farther from central london
SW-south west london
N-north london
W-west london
E-east

The post codes are not always allocated according to the proximity to central London. For instance SE15 (Peckham) is much closer to the City than SE4 (Brockley)

Also, E4 (Chingford) is even in Essex and much further from the City than E9 (Hackney)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa / Please! Anybody Who Has Done His/her Legalization, Of Documents At The Austria Embassy In Abuja. S / Please Do We Have Any Nairalander In Grenada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.