Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: (719 Views)

Qualifications For Christmas Chicken / b / Man With A Very Big Cock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: by ituen(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2007
A woman posts an ad in the news paper that looks like this,

'Looking for man with these qualifications; won't beat me up; or run away from me and is great in bed.' She got lots of phone calls replying to her ad but met someone perfect at her door one day.

The man she met said, "Hi, I'm Bob. I have no arms so I won't beat you up and no legs so I won't run away."

So the lady says, "What makes you think you are great in bed?"

Bob replies, "I rang the door bell didn't I?"
Re: Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: by kaypinchi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2007
Nice one grin
Re: Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: by ituen(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2007
tanks dude
Re: Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: by mimiko(f): 4:06am On Oct 13, 2007
dont get it door bell ?
Re: Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: by ituen(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2007
his P**nis rang the door bell.
Re: Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: by Origin(f): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2007
ituen:

A woman posts an ad in the news paper that looks like this,

'Looking for man with these qualifications; won't beat me up; or run away from me and is great in bed.' She got lots of phone calls replying to her ad but met someone perfect at her door one day.

The man she met said, "Hi, I'm Bob. I have no arms so I won't beat you up and no legs so I won't run away."

So the lady says, "What makes you think you are great in bed?"

Bob replies, "I rang the door bell didn't I?"

nice one ituen, but do u have any non sex related jokes?
Re: Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: by clemcykul(f): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2007
u enjoyed the joke and u even commented dats its a nice one and wen ur conscience pricked u realized sex related jokes aint good for ya embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed stop pretending grin grin grin grin i know ur type grin grin grin
Re: Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: by Origin(f): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2007
Bros , In truth i checked out all the jokes and discovered all ituen had to offer were sex related jokes. By the way, i'm holy but not holier than thou kiss kiss.
Re: Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: by Migines(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2007
@ituen
sex sex sex. I've been thinkn as well, GIVE US VARIETIES!
But, we're still cool dawg.

(1) (Reply)

Try It If U Can 3 / A Divorce!? / God Lives In The Toilet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.