Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Uba Pay 4 Fresher - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Pay 4 Fresher (4394 Views)

Who Has An Idea Of Royal Exchange Plc's Pay 4 Graduate Management Trainee / Pay 4 Job Offer But Now Facing Critical Dissaster / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Pay 4 Fresher by conelgils: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2007
pls does anyone know what UBA currently pay their freshers? God bless us all its our tym to shine. We will all get job soonest
Re: Uba Pay 4 Fresher by Matured26(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2007
Its a very ridiculuous place to start a career in banking.
Heard its 45,000 then 60,000 after confirmation
Highly ridiculous you may say
Re: Uba Pay 4 Fresher by Abosede(f): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2007
UBA is even better to some bank that dont recognise HND, all this banks employed HND as contract staff with N4200 without any benefit attached to it, very ridiculous. they will promote their staff with benefit but then HND is rubbish to them. how can wil fight this discrimination of a thing
Re: Uba Pay 4 Fresher by olamydey(f): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2007
pls,try to get your information right before posting so as not to mislead people. uba pays btwn 45 and 60 for hnd and pays as high as 1.4m per annum or more for university graduates which i even learnt has been recently reviewed.
Re: Uba Pay 4 Fresher by hamabra(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2007
@OLAMYDEY,
Am very sure u are not working in UBA your information is very misleading u better keep quite if u dont know UBA does not pay up to 40,000 for any of their contact staff, but b4 reviewing their salary,ie for core staff ET collect as low as 45,000.
thanks
Re: Uba Pay 4 Fresher by reelcute2: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2007
PLEASE, LET'S NOT MISLEAD SOMEONE HERE WHO INTENDS TO MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH ORGANISATION TO ACCEPT THEIR OFFER.

FOR THE SAKE OF CLARIFICATION, UBA NOW PAYS 1.5M FOR ENTRY LEVEL/EXECUTIVE TRAINEES. THE PAY WAS 45K, REVIEWD TO 70 AND IN A SHORT WHILE, TO 125K A MONTH. ALL THESE IN FACT, ELUMELU HAS PROMISED TO MAKE AN UPWARD REVIEW IF GUYS KEEP DOING WELL. PLEASE, DON'T POST FALSE INFORMATION HERE.

FOR BRANCH OFFICERS, AND SOME OTHER HIGHER STAFFS, THEIR PAY IS NOW EVEN MORE THAN SOME OF THE BANKS THAT YOU HEAR THEIR NAME. I DON'T WANT TO MENTION NAMES. PEOPLE FROM THOSE BANKS NOW WANT TO SWITCH OVER TO UBA.
Re: Uba Pay 4 Fresher by reelcute2: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2007
PLEASE, LET'S NOT MISLEAD SOMEONE HERE WHO INTENDS TO MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH ORGANISATION TO ACCEPT THEIR OFFER.

FOR THE SAKE OF CLARIFICATION, UBA NOW PAYS 1.5M FOR ENTRY LEVEL/EXECUTIVE TRAINEES. THE PAY WAS 45K, REVIEWD TO 70 AND IN A SHORT WHILE, TO 125K A MONTH. ALL THESE IN FACT, ELUMELU HAS PROMISED TO MAKE AN UPWARD REVIEW IF GUYS KEEP DOING WELL. PLEASE, DON'T POST FALSE INFORMATION HERE.

FOR BRANCH OFFICERS, AND SOME OTHER HIGHER STAFFS, THEIR PAY IS NOW EVEN MORE THAN SOME OF THE BANKS THAT YOU HEAR THEIR NAME. I DON'T WANT TO MENTION NAMES. PEOPLE FROM THOSE BANKS NOW WANT TO SWITCH OVER TO UBA.
Re: Uba Pay 4 Fresher by onyekang1(f): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2007
reelcute2:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! mouth watering info wink
Re: Uba Pay 4 Fresher by olamydey(f): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2007
hamabra, from ur post, i attribute ur vague ideas about the growing financial industryto the fact that u might be an undergraduate. its alrite with me if you are not. but if u are still a student, u should listen more and talk less.(good philosophy of life)that way u'll learn. i can say with all confidence that uba pays more than 100 thousand per month for graduates(Bsc).
Re: Uba Pay 4 Fresher by akp: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2007
I wonder y u guys kill urself over nothing, what is salary? If UBA pays me 100k and i get allowances even share loan of 500k or more, y will i want to go to a bank where they pay me 140k and little or no good benefits.

Think about it.

Bank is not just about salary all the time but about the opportunity attached.

Y is it that 1st bankers dont move like other bankers?

Think! Think!! Think!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Tokunbo Buses In Lagos / Amcon/hcdc Test / Spring Bank Has Called Atlast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.