Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Is 24 Hour Un-interrupted Electricity feasible In Your Home?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is 24 Hour Un-interrupted Electricity feasible In Your Home?? (902 Views)

NNPC Mega Stations ‘begin’ 24-hour Petrol Sale / Eko Electricity Company Announces 7-Hour Power Blackout In Lagos. / Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 24 Hour Un-interrupted Electricity feasible In Your Home?? by feasy1(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2012
I had been brainstorming how to make 24 hours electricity achievable to the mainstream market, there are a couple of sustainable energy thread most especially solar power which a couple of Nairalanders has shown a proof of concept but the Capital Expenditure seems costly and unaffordable for the mainstream market.

What is the state of electricity supply in Nigeria now. NERC will soon annouce a new tariff. Do you think the deregulated of the power industry will yield any fruit or otherwise. I wish Government can hand off totally as its the case with the Telco industry

Answer to the following questions will help us on the project we are about to embark on.

1. What area/city do you live?

2. Whats the average hours of electricity supply you get in your home, 2 hours per day? 18 hours? 24 hours??

3. How much do you spend on a daily/monthly basis to fuel the diesel/ I pass my neighbor generator.

Keep it rolling in guys, we've got to be the change we need to see in Nigeria.

Feel free to include any suggestion you think could be deployed by the private sector to achieving 24 hours electricity supply
Re: Is 24 Hour Un-interrupted Electricity feasible In Your Home?? by feasy1(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2012
Guys, still awaiting your take on this,
Re: Is 24 Hour Un-interrupted Electricity feasible In Your Home?? by aeon(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
no mind them na only forex and online business dem sabi
Re: Is 24 Hour Un-interrupted Electricity feasible In Your Home?? by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2012
I thought this thread was to explain how to achieve 24 hours electricity at same time time cost effective and affordable?
Re: Is 24 Hour Un-interrupted Electricity feasible In Your Home?? by feasy1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2012
aeon,guess you aint far from the truth.
fhemmmy,the thread focus is to brainstorm and profer solutions while posters are also expected to advice of the currently electricity supply in their town/villages, average cash spent on fuel to power generating sets.

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Bank Card Works On Plimus? / Win 10 Million Naira For Your Business Venture! Youwin! For Female Entrepreneurs / Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.