Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. (589 Views)

I Need Some1 Who Wil Heal My Broken Heart / friendship / Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by jerrymania(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2007
I once believe distance or time aint a barrier to being friends with someone close by or miles away. I still believe.There's much more directness and evoke of feelings when i put things down in writing. Thats the reason for this post to find a friend from this forum.

My name is Jerry,i'll be 23 by november 28th, i love poetry,i love the arts, melodious music, adventures, sightseeing and tourism. Working my way to be one of Nigeria's greatest music producer and entertainer. Well i have a business, and quite thriving. I have wrote a couple of songs but havent completed most of them.

I have had my share of superficial girls in real life. Never true friends. I have many online girls i may as well call friends but no one manifests from the idyllic world of the internet to real life. Some of them reading this post. I need someone,a girl, to bridge this wide gap in my life.

Well i'm just yearning for a friend, a lady, with similar interests, that i feel can actually build my way up the ladder and as well raising her up to the highest echelons too. A Lady with integrity and self worth, a kind of like the virtous one, and has a unique life of her own. She should have a competitive spirit, be creative. I don't care if you have a masochistic life or you are the lively type, all i need is your friendship. A Sister's listening ear and a Mother's heartwarming devotion is all a brother needs. These are not requirements but the basic feminine character of woman hood.

I expect a beautiful woman to be gracefully woman.

You will actually be very attractive if you know what i'm interested in talking about: Soccer, Religion, Business, Entertainment and Things about Life.

No social class,no race,tribe,toungue,culture matters to good friends. If you are that beautifull woman and gracefull then we are best of friends because you are my match.

These are my inner feelings and if you,a girl, feel complete by them, please mail me on j.asemota@gmail.com.

I'll send you my contact number then. kiss Have a wonderful day.
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by tafari(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2007
babaearly, what an advert! shocked shocked
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by McOmo(m): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2007
Or u mean obaofbenin or sounfair ? Dis guy never still find chic ? Lol
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by jerrymania(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2007
@ MC Omo and Tafari

When women stand for feminism, then some sects of men start grunting and murmuring. But what when a man adores feminism, he turns their enemy.

In life you cant be interesting to the world if you dont mix the high and the low. You can never promise adventures if you dont portray a good and evil side of your personality. Everybody needs intrigues, and suspense, for example you can show ur evil side by insulting everyone in this forum but then suddenly let that pure,sweet side of you come out intermittently. Let people feel your hurt, your hatred, your happiness, your love, your sweetness, your care and your evil. Lets stand for what is always pure but may not be right in your eyes.
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by tafari(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2007
jerrymania:

@ MC Omo and Tafari

When women stand for feminism, then some sects of men start grunting and murmuring. But what when a man adores feminism, he turns their enemy.

In life you can't be interesting to the world if you don't mix the high and the low. You can never promise adventures if you don't portray a good and evil side of your personality. Everybody needs intrigues, and suspense, for example you can show your evil side by insulting everyone in this forum but then suddenly let that pure,sweet side of you come out intermittently. Let people feel your hurt, your hatred, your happiness, your love, your sweetness, your care and your evil. Lets stand for what is always pure but may not be right in your eyes.

jerry omame,
how is you? wink
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by jerrymania(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2007
tafari:

jerry omame,
how is you? wink

Hey! Taf! who was you? wink
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by McOmo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2007
Jerrymania

na me block ur way in finding true love ? undecided grin grin

abrg spare me d sermon jare tongue
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by jerrymania(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2007
U never blocked my way, you were never there. I dont know you.
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by McOmo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2007
you dont know me . .nice one grin grin

but u sure must know Kitaun ? grin grin

and surely Wormedup tongue grin
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by jerrymania(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2007
I would feel Better if i had this discussion with a Female (f).
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by McOmo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2007
Lol, after all ur failed attempts here ? Keep trying bro !
Re: Girls Heal Me With Your Friendship. by zignorr(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2007
hmmm . . . clear throat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Friends In Jos / I Need Female Friend / How Did I Get It All Messed Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.