Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers (10530 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows / 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by mukina2: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
Omotola’s mother passed away 10 years ago and in celebration of the life and times of her dear mother, she and her Omotola Youth Empowerment Programme team showed love and gave a major transformation to 20 widows in an effort to encourage widows who have strived to keep the home front in order despite the demise of their spouses.

“The 20 Widows Makeover” programme was also organised to pamper and boost the confidence and self esteem of these widows. They were all given a first class treatment, beauty regimen which comprised of a total makeover starting with facials and massage by the reputable Fresh Look Spa and celebrity choice – H and H Spa. They had their hair done by in famous celebrity hair stylist – Ugo Igbokwe of Make Me Beauty and Makeup was done by House of Tara.
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/01/24/bn-exclusive-in-loving-memory-of-her-mother-omotola-jalade-ekeindes-foundation-oyep-gives-20-widows-amazing-makovers-must-see-photos/

The Awe-Inspiring Transformations

Bunmi Oloko – Before & After
-

Comfort Ibiam -Before & After
-

Cecilia Inegbedion – Before & After
-
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by mukina2: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
Elanbalu Goodluck-Agnes – Before & After
-

Florence Cletus – Before & After
-

Mary .B. Ejekhnine – Before & After
-

Ijeoma Daniel – Before & After
-

Izehi Ubene – Before & After
-

Magdalene Aleoghena – Before & After
-
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by mukina2: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2012
Mercy .E. Orisakwe – Before & After
-

Odubayo Itohan Mercy – Before & After
-

Rita .C. Ibegwam – Before & After
-

Stella Aigbohun - Before & After
-

Roseline Idem – Before & After
-
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by dami90: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked da power of make up
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
Nice, But i hope there is a way for them to maintain it . .  and probably something to put a constant smile on their face.
Wish we could have more of her in Nigeria that really cares
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by expert555: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
This Omotola is a brainless fool what is the excess of this so they can go and capture men for money. How being sexy empower women I seem to expect too much from you. You are not giving money some women to start business instead you are making them up. Again you are a Duce.

1 Like

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by vivicatee: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2012
@expert555, you are really the Duce and brainless fool, cant u guys appreciate something for once, gosh!!!!!.u disgust me with ur words, omotola may God bless u for putting smiles on this womens face and building confidence in them

1 Like

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by OAM4J: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2012
expert555:

This Omotola is a brainless fool what is the excess of this so they can go and capture men for money. How being sexy empower women I seem to expect too much from you. You are not giving money some women to start business instead you are making them up. Again you are a Duce.

At least she is doing something. She didn't have to do it. Let's appreciate that.

Others like you can empower them financially, that is if they are not gainfully employed already.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by thegeorgy(f): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
Everyone is beautiful after all.Just a little maintenance and some touch up,
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by FrenchyL(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hello,

i must say that i am very impressed with what Omotola is doing. Keep doing what you are doing for those women. You never know how far ones good looks can go especially when as it relates to ones self esteem. Omotola has succeeded in making those beautiful women regain their sense of self worth and value. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
BRAINLESS FOOL??

That was an absurd remark,

Who has ever cared to put a smile on these faces?

Omotola came out as a woman who feels their pain and knows what a fellow

woman likes

didnt u see the bright smiles they wore after their makeovers?

Some people dont just seem to see anything good in others

1 Like

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2012
expert555:

So now a woman looking good is always about attracting men right? You need to get over your inflated ego and stop thinking that everything is done for the sake of men. Like seriously are you that dumb? undecided

Looking good= feeling good. The logic behind this is to make these women feel good.

1 Like

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by kizito96(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
This is wonderful. there is beauty in every body
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by MissyB3(f): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2012
thegeorgy:

Everyone is beautiful after all.Just a little maintenance and some touch up,
Why did you get into my head, steal my thought, and post it?  cheesy

At least, regardless of how long the sweet feeling lasts, they will look at the photo someday and smile.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
Waitaminute! These women r still ugly and fkd up. the topic Should be "before photoshop" and "after photoshop".

1 Like

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by klear(f): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2012
expert555:

What have YOU done to improve the life of anybody? Please use the exit door if you have nothing good to say

God bless her, no body is ugly @ all & they all look amazing. Sometimes its not all about money; self esteem, self worth, sense of dignity & knowing that some body, some where cares about you goes a long way in repairing a lot of things that have been damaged inside of us & that is one thing money might not be able to buy. She achieved that in d lives of these women  kiss kiss kiss to her
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by lctewand(f): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2012
this is nice, some of these women are really beautiful,
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by Koolking(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
Awesome! Power of money.

Poverty indeed kills faster than AIDS.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
At least, she did something
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by executinal(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
[size=20pt]OMOTOLA ROCKS, KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB. GOD WILL UPLIFT YOU MORE AND MORE[/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by maclatunji: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
Abeg give those widows money to take care of their kids; what are they going to do with this pan cake business? At least guarantee their children's education to SSCE level and use your fame to get bigger sponsors for future studies- I think that would have been better!
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by double08(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
giving them money for business would have gone a long way,she tried though
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by mpmp: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
Considering all the before pictures, just about two of all the above seem to be professionally employed.

All the kudos to Omotola, but wouldn't it have been better to really empower these kind of women(widows) so that they can stand and fend for themselves - post the makeover, coz after taking their baths the next morning, those women will be back to their old selfs o.

If a woman has money in her pocket, she will make herself beautiful, and thats when men will begin giving her a second look.

Considering all the after pictures:, people like
Roseline Idem, Stella Aigbohun, and Ijeoma Daniel

should still be able to re-marry, I mean, these ladies still have good looks as far as some male-widowers on NL are concerned.

1 Like

Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by manny4life(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
expert555:

You expert555 is the brainful smartie pants, Your ability to look beyond your nose, lack of exposure et al has caused you to spew your rubbish like a barking dog, how does a makeover turn around to be capturing men, eh? She brings out the confidence and personality in this women YET you sit and criticize, meanwhile your type sits and luster after Tyra banks et al who does just about same thing. Biko, move front let people who appreciate black beauty comment oh btw, stop by your nearest drug store and buy some hate-o-rade to relieve you.
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by Arosa(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
expert555:

you no do your own o, but you seat down there dey criticise person when do good. way to go, dude!
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by Hardballer(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by babaowo: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
chei!!! See widows after make up, they are very good now for balarism, lolz
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by icez: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
nice. wink
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by MissEZ(f): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
I think its really nice of her to consider doing something for the widows. They do look alot better after the whole make up session. However, it would have been maybe more useful to empower them one way or the other. Give them tools to generate money for them and their kids.

However we give her B for effort. Atleast she thought to do something for them
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by SMGOO7: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2012
But GEJ's widow fa?
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by ifysoft: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
expert555:

dude, How many live have you touched this year? you are an intromajesticalinterREASONline,  In my dictionary it means you are a born fool and u will remain a fool and also if you are not careful,[s]you will pass the foolishness to your kids and it continues[/s] , So sorry, OK,
Re: Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers by cosemiha(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
In my earnest opinion, this is a very good initiate. This could be likened to you giving that poor guy that cleans your car every morning, that special but slightly under-sized Giorgio Brutini shoe, this has a positive effect of giving the guy that hope that all hope isn't lost, just a lil hard work and a mild touch of fate, that wished life could be theirs, once more, Omotola you rock!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celine Dion Hardly Recognizable After Extensive Plastic Surgery (pic) / Mikel Obi Sets To Marry Rita Dominic / Mia Khalifa Catches Drake Trying To Slide Into Her Instagram Dms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.