Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance (2031 Views)

Uniben Clearance For 2015/2016 / Uniben Clearance / Uniben Clearance For Admission 2007/2008 Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 26, 2012
Hi nairalanders, am new here nd i need ur assistance. I've been wondering if i would be manually cleared in uniben's clearance because of my middle name which i added to my names when i was registering for my jamb. The problem is, i dont have my middle name on my waec result as i only have my surname nd just my first name on the result. So i've been worried if that is not going to affect me, pls ur assistance will be highly appreciated.
Re: She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance by Richheart: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2012
Hello Darejo, i saw ur post, am a uniben STUDENT (ELECT/ELECT ENGR) and i stay off campus too. Dat ll not be an issue but shud incase it occurs i cud help u out. Wer do u stay.? Or we cud stil meet so i'll show u wat to do so if it occurs u wnt start running helter skelter. Here r my CONTACTs 08067390809 or 08079762766
Re: She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance by buzor(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
little babe, continue your clearance. that wont affect u ok.
@RichHeart must you meet her one on one before u help her. later u ll start demanding for d other thing
Re: She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance by Richheart: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Buzor, dat only shows dats d type of person u r, else u wont fink oda ppl r like dat. I kno d number of STUDENTs ve helped in UNIBEN due to my personality and status.
My sister if u want me to assist u feel free to reachh me.
Re: She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance by gaddafe(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2012
@richeart must you meet her before you render help?

@op go and clear you don't have any problem. I'm a staff in exams & records. I used to work in the part time section before i was posted here. Trust me you don't have any problem and you will not encounter one. No need seeing anybody or contacting anybody, just go and clear.
Re: She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance by buzor(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
@gaddafe u said it all.
but i keep on wondering why keep on demanding this or that; call this no or come and meet me so so so place.
why cant we help a fella in need free of charge without anything attached?
Re: She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance by Odunnu: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
Now you know what to do. Make sure you dont call anybody, you'll only position yourself to be scammed if you do.
Re: She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance by Richheart: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2012
Let d daughters of d philistines rejoice and let d daughters of d uncircumcised exalt. It is a pitiable dismal bismal, it is regretably lucrubious dat our society has degenerated to a state wer by u cannot profer help to ppl wit out dem Finkin u av oda motives as a result of der mindsets. May God help us all.
Re: She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance by Odunnu: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
What info would you have given her that is 'top secret' and couldnt have been posted here?
Re: She Needs Help As Regard Uniben Clearance by Chikizzle: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2012
Hay pals hws evrytin wit u all,
Wel incase u av ny diff wit ur reg jst holla,i gues i cud help,
Add me on 2go, Azuh413

(1)

Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale ..... / Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM / Where Is CUSTOM SCHOOL Located In Lagos Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.