Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Hnd Electrical Electronics Engineering Vs B.edu Electrical Electronics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hnd Electrical Electronics Engineering Vs B.edu Electrical Electronics (2010 Views)

Chemical Engineering Vs Petroleum Engineering / Choosing Between BSC Physics Or HND Electrical/electronics Engineering / B.sc Vs B.tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hnd Electrical Electronics Engineering Vs B.edu Electrical Electronics by Ournaija: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2012
My little brother applied for a degree course (Electrical & Electronics Engineering ) in Uniben unfortunately he was offered admission to study Vocational and Technical Education (Electrical & Electronics).

He applied for HND (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) program in Yabatech and was offered admission to study same. He is confused as to which one he should go for. I advised him to start attending lectures with his mates in Yabatech since ASSU is still on strike. He will be making payments for his fees next week. I have been pondering on this issue for days now without a definite answer as to which way he should go. You know how we adore B.sc here in Naija over HND.

knowing that his chances of switching from Faculty of Education to Engineering in Uniben is very slim. People, do you think he can make a good career with Vocational and Technical Education ( Electrical & Electronics) or he should go ahead with the HND (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) and later go for a B.sc in Electrical & Electronics Engineering before or after service? I no want make him come dey carry one yeye certificate after graduation.

Please I need your advise before we commit blunder.
Re: Hnd Electrical Electronics Engineering Vs B.edu Electrical Electronics by RatandBot(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2014
Guy, how did it go? I hope you made the right choice
Re: Hnd Electrical Electronics Engineering Vs B.edu Electrical Electronics by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2014
No beta option than going for that HND in yabatech. I cant be driven by the love of B.sc to the extent of acquiring a cert that may nt be useful for me. But it's a mata of choice anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Redeemers University 2012 Admission & Scholarship Opportunities / Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Universities According To 4icu.org / Bayero University Aspirant 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.