Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over (2012 Views)

How Did You Feel When You Had Your First "F" As An Undergraduate? / 10 Excuses Unserious Students Often Give When They Have Carry Over- Tosy2much / Gp Calculation,carry Over Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over by ebukav(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2014
they released some of my result yesterday, I got one carry over, I felt like killing my self dat moment, jst tinking abt hw am going to sit wit all dis jamb bite to rewrite it makes me wanna kill my self, So my question is wen u have a carry over hw do u feel and hw do u get over it, realy nid help here pls

am a law student

Tanx guys
Re: How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over by damselalayo(f): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Learn from your mistakes,read hard and move on,it should not weigh you down,let it be your source of strength and motivation to pass well next time.
Re: How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over by izsmike: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2014
sowie eh, i dnt knw how it feels tho i am a 500lvl engineering student with no carry over so far
Re: How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over by Gboliwe: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
ebukav:
they released some of my result yesterday, I got one carry over, I felt like killing my self dat moment, jst tinking abt hw am going to sit wit all dis jamb bite to rewrite it makes me wanna kill my self, So my question is wen u have a carry over hw do u feel and hw do u get over it, realy nid help here pls

am a law student

Tanx guys

Law student? shocked shocked

What level and school?
Re: How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over by barackodam: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2014
Lol, C/O ain't the end of life,

And also, you scared of rewriting with jambitos, lol, forget that, when jambitos result are released also, they would no how it feels
Re: How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over by Fraih(f): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
C/O is an avenue to work harder and get even a better grade though not easy but I'll encourage you to
-register the course on time
-gather ur old handouts and get close to ur departmental mates who did well in the course
-you are a step higher than the jambites because you have had a feel of the course, read ahead, if possible go through them again before normal class starts......but by the way,something may be telling you to relax since you did the course the last time, don't give in to that, be true to yourself and devote even more time to studying the course
-dont stab such lectures, being a course carried over, the lecture time might clash with the time for the courses for the current semester, don't be frustrated because of this, strive to attend such classes or get some friends admist the jambites and get their notes and updates, am saying this because you don't know when an impromptu test will come up
-when its time for test and exam, do not form bonds, av seen a lot of students re-writing some courses seat together to form bonds in the test hall, little wonder they are the same people we see re-writing courses
Stand alone and with God, don't be encouraged to form such clique in the test hall......
-above all, be prayerful, so that the same grade won't be recorded for you the next time....there is a departmental friend who was recorded. 28F for a course even in her 3rd year of re-writing it, so keep sealing ur script with Gods favour

Though I don't know how it feels to redo a course but av got close friends who do, and av been able to gather that when they do these, they come out best in such course....

All the Best!
Re: How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over by SunkyAde: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Try try and try again, that's how winning is done.
Re: How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over by ebukav(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fraih:
C/O is an avenue to work harder and get even a better grade though not easy but I'll encourage you to
-register the course on time
-gather ur old handouts and get close to ur departmental mates who did well in the course
-you are a step higher than the jambites because you have had a feel of the course, read ahead, if possible go through them again before normal class starts......but by the way,something may be telling you to relax since you did the course the last time, don't give in to that, be true to yourself and devote even more time to studying the course
-dont stab such lectures, being a course carried over, the lecture time might clash with the time for the courses for the current semester, don't be frustrated because of this, strive to attend such classes or get some friends admist the jambites and get their notes and updates, am saying this because you don't know when an impromptu test will come up
-when its time for test and exam, do not form bonds, av seen a lot of students re-writing some courses seat together to form bonds in the test hall, little wonder they are the same people we see re-writing courses
Stand alone and with God, don't be encouraged to form such clique in the test hall......
-above all, be prayerful, so that the same grade won't be recorded for you the next time....there is a departmental friend who was recorded. 28F for a course even in her 3rd year of re-writing it, so keep sealing ur script with Gods favour

Though I don't know how it feels to redo a course but av got close friends who do, and av been able to gather that when they do these, they come out best in such course....

All the Best!

Tanx dear
Re: How Do U Feel When U Have A Carry Over by ebukav(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
SunkyAde:
Try try and try again, that's how winning is done.

Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Mourns the death of 3 lecturers from the Faculty Of Pharmacy / I Just Got Admission...but Am Confuse! Urgent Answer Pls!! / UNILAG Releases 2017/18 Admission Cut Off Marks And Pume Scores.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.