Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Meet Jezebel On Earth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Jezebel On Earth (2423 Views)

Why on earth will a mother or father do this ? / Top 10 Most Evil People Ever Walked The Earth / Meet Jezebel On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jezebel On Earth by macjive01: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
Meet the woman who beats her businessman husband so severely that he almost lost his arm and will need cosmetic surgery to heal his horrific scars.

Chidi nwabueze, 49, from anmbra, suffered two years of abuse at the hands of his wife, including one attack where she sprayed bleach in his eyes.
He also suffered fractures to his skull, cheekbones, and nose, three cracked ribs and horrific burns on his arm from an iron at the hands of his ex-girlfriend.

Joy Bola, 38, from Ogun state, who is now in detention awaiting trial for  causing grievous bodily harm, also lit cigarettes and shoved them up her partner’s nose after falsely accusing him of having an affair.
On one occasion, she also poured two kettles full of boiling water over him - and even attacked him with a vacuum cleaner.
chidi, who is now preparing for the surgery, said: 'It was between Christmas and New Year (in 2006) when she first accused me of having an affair with one of her friends.
'This was the first time she lashed out.
'She punched me in the face and I had a black eye.'

Bola begged him for forgiveness, saying it was just a one-off and soon moved into his flat at Mushin, Lagos state.
However a few weeks later she launched another attack with the vacuum cleaner.
chidi recalled: 'She began ranting and raving about previous partners of mine.
'Then, all of a sudden, she switched the vacuum cleaner off, grabbed the nozzle and whacked me across the face with it. I could feel my cheek split.'
This was the first of many outbursts of domestic violence from the then 34-year-old and the attacks got progressively worse.
His worst ordeal came when Bola poured a kettle full of boiling water into his lap and, while he was screaming in agony, she reboiled the kettle and poured it over him again.
He continued: 'She would show off my injuries to her friends.

'I felt as though I couldn’t walk away, because she told me she had family who were involved in organised crime who would kill me if I left her.
'I felt I was trading with my life.

I was brought up well and taught never to hit a woman - and I didn’t lay a finger on her.'
The night before Joy's arrest, Mr chidi endured an attack that lasted almost seven hours, where he was beaten with a metal bar and his body smashed in places with a claw hammer.

A neighbour who heard his screams called the vigilante, who took him to hospital and arrested Joy.
Although the violence had come to an end, Mr chidi didn’t realise the aftermath would be just as bad.

Injuries: Among Chidi's injuries were,   .

read the rest here

http://www.igbolandforum.com/index.php?topic=1004.0
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by omega25red(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
pussi azz mofo

i understand that violence in a relationship is wrong but how much abuse must you accept before you know it's time for you to leave?
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by seedord247(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
Igbo Girls @ it again. grin grin
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
ROFLMFAO
igbo girls?
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by IZUKWU(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
seedord247:

Igbo Girls @ it again. grin grin
did you read the article at all. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by IZUKWU(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ man has to b a retard. Haba woman wrapper. ℓ̊ ε̲̣̣̣̥¥ wait for Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ girl when chop belleful slap ♏έ only.
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Mynd44: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
Sad
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 27, 2012
was d man glued to d woman?
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 27, 2012
HAHAHa where is sexkills? grin grin
Let him come and comment on chopping slap daily from woman and tell me he won't bloodclat her eye right back angry
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by MrsChima1(f): 1:37am On Jan 27, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by r231(m): 1:40am On Jan 27, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

you not going to support my charity again this time
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by MrsChima1(f): 1:43am On Jan 27, 2012
r231:

you not going to support my charity again this time

Did I say I wasn't?   undecided undecided undecided

How many charities you got now?
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by r231(m): 1:54am On Jan 27, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Did I say I wasn't?   undecided undecided undecided

How many charities you got now?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.96.html#bot
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Flashaldrin(m): 2:13am On Jan 27, 2012
2buff:

HAHAHa where is sexkills? grin grin
banned!! embarassed

@op i dont believe this story one bit!!
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2012
undecided
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by muyoto: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
na wa o!
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by executinal(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
Na jazz them use for the boy shocked
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2012
The real story:

This is the first picture of 5ft 1in Michelle Williamson, who beat her businessman boyfriend so severely that he almost lost his arm and will need cosmetic surgery to heal his horrific scars.

Ian McNicholl, 49, from Hull, suffered two years of abuse at the hands of his girlfriend, including one attack where she sprayed bleach in his eyes.

He also suffered fractures to his skull, cheekbones, and nose, three cracked ribs and horrific burns on his arm from an iron at the hands of his ex-girlfriend.

Williamson, who is now serving a seven-year jail sentence for causing grievous bodily harm, also lit cigarettes and shoved them up her partner’s nose after falsely accusing him of having an affair.

On one occasion, she also poured two kettles full of boiling water over him - and even attacked him with a vacuum cleaner.

Ian, who is now preparing for the surgery, said: 'It was between Christmas and New Year (in 2006) when she first accused me of having an affair with one of her friends.

Williamson begged him for forgiveness, saying it was just a one-off and soon moved into his flat in Grimsby.

Ian recalled: 'She began ranting and raving about previous partners of mine.

'Then, all of a sudden, she switched the vacuum cleaner off, grabbed the nozzle and whacked me across the face with it. I could feel my cheek split.'

This was the first of many outbursts of domestic violence from the then 34-year-old and the attacks got progressively worse.

His worst ordeal came when Williamson poured a kettle full of boiling water into his lap and, while he was screaming in agony, she reboiled the kettle and poured it over him again.

'I felt as though I couldn’t walk away, because she told me she had family who were involved in organised crime who would kill me if I left her.

I was brought up well and taught never to hit a woman - and I didn’t lay a finger on her.'

The night before Williamson’s arrest, Mr McNicholl endured an attack that lasted almost seven hours, where he was beaten with a metal bar and his body smashed in places with a claw hammer.

An anonymous phone call tipped off the police, who took him to Hull Royal Infirmary and arrested Williamson.

Although the violence had come to an end, Mr McNicholl didn’t realise the aftermath would be just as bad.

He woke up the following day to find himself in a night shelter for the homeless, wearing his bloodstained clothes from the day before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091650/Ian-McNicholl-beating-The-5ft-1in-girlfriend-beat-businessman-partner-badly-needed-cosmetic-surgery-years-horrific-abuse.html
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
Igbo people & siege mentality grin
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Buhari1(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2012
shocked
When will Nairalanders stop lying like this. This is disgusting nd I also believe that this is an unnecessary deliberate effort at defacing Ibos.

This same news was published in The Sunday Punch of January 29, 2012 same as the one posted by Ziddy.

By the way, i'm not Ibo. I'm fulani before u guys begin to think i'm taking anybodys side.

Please tell only the truth and stop peddling ethnic sentiments here.
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by macjive01: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2012
Na wao!
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by tpia5: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
i think a lot of these people such as the op, are most likely pretending to be nigerian, or are psychotic if they are.
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by tpia5: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
and when such threads dont get deleted. . . . . . .
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by macjive01: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
macjive01: Meet the woman who beats her businessman husband so severely that he almost lost his arm and will need cosmetic surgery to heal his horrific scars.

Chidi nwabueze, 49, from anmbra, suffered two years of abuse at the hands of his wife, including one attack where she sprayed bleach in his eyes.

Joy Bola, 38, from Ogun state, who is now in detention awaiting trial for  causing grievous bodily harm, also lit cigarettes and shoved them up her partner’s nose after falsely accusing him of having an affair.
chidi, who is now preparing for the surgery, said: 'It was between Christmas and New Year (in 2006) when she first accused me of having an affair with one of her friends.

Bola begged him for forgiveness, saying it was just a one-off and soon moved into his flat at Mushin, Lagos state.
chidi recalled: 'She began ranting and raving about previous partners of mine.
His worst ordeal came when Bola poured a kettle full of boiling water into his lap and, while he was screaming in agony, she reboiled the kettle and poured it over him again.

The night before Joy's arrest, Mr chidi endured an attack that lasted almost seven hours, where he was beaten with a metal bar and his body smashed in places with a claw hammer.

A neighbour who heard his screams called the vigilante, who took him to hospital and arrested Joy.
Although the violence had come to an end, Mr chidi didn’t realise the aftermath would be just as bad.

Injuries: Among Chidi's injuries were,   .

read the rest here

http://www.igbolandforum.com/index.php?topic=1004.0

this is mean
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2013
seedord247: Igbo Girls @ it again. grin grin
will you stop this nonsense.you have started your tribalism again you this bigot :>
Re: Meet Jezebel On Earth by psky: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
seedord247: Igbo Girls @ it again. grin grin

Dumbass! grin grin
Aim before you shoot, the "lady's" name is joy bola.

Besides, if you had paid attention and noticed the link of the op and @ziddy's post, you would have realised this is a plot of igbos against yorubas, and you happen to have made a fool of yourself.
Once again, dumbass! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Zombies Of Nairobi / Young Lady Found Dead In A Well At Rumuosi, Port Harcourt (photo) / How My Mother Forced Me To Do Money Rituals.(confession Of A Warri Boy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.