Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? (35266 Views)

Full Pictures Of The Dead Ekiti Doctors / Gac Fruit Health Benefits And Why Its Called The Fruit From Heaven / MORINGA : Tiny Leaves From Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? by binhozie(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
Please Nairalanders i need your opinion on this point
I will be very grateful if you can answer this question as meaningfully as possible.

I have two questions to ask.
I lost my Dad about 2 and half years ago and he was the dearest person in my life.
I loved him dearly and he loved me too. It seems like yesterday he left me.
I know he is in heaven because he died in christ.
I want to know two things:

1. Do dead people (in heaven) see the living on earth? Does my father (My earthly father) See me from heaven?

2. Can dead people (in heaven) interfere with the actions of the living (As in the movies: Pardon my crazy analogy) Can my father probably protect or save
me from maybe some harm??

Hope i dont sound odd?

Thank You
Re: Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? by Fweezy(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2012
...time'll tell.
Re: Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2012
At OP,

My deepest, sincerest sympathy.

Now what I'm about to say would sound harsh especially because you are of the "Christian/Heaven/Hell" school and also you just lost your dad.

Now sir, the answer to your question is simply NO!

How is it possible for them to see you from heaven amidst the several billions of moving individuals on earth. Its absolutely ridiculous if you give it any thought. Or are we giving the dead super-natural powers?

So if they cant see us, how is it possible for them to interfere with the living. Let me broaden your scope a bit, Imagine the number of people in your family tress that have died before you. I'm talking 50 generations before you. As far back as when slave trade was not even an issue. Now imagine that all these people were "righteous" and made it to heaven and could interfere in life, that would mean you would have a shitload of Guardian Ancestors. Nothing could possibly go wrong with anyone. Even those people who were wronged in their lives could get revenge and all sorts. SO you see why I say its impossible.

Once more sir, My condolences on your loss. But as far as I know, the dead are dead. The only way to live forever is in the memories of the living. Keep his thoughts alive in your head, remember the good times, the lessons he taught you, the times you both spent together both good and bad. That's how he lives on, that's his eternity.

Okija_jujuTM Motto; The gods are wise.
Re: Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? by coolbunk: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
Most people that are dead are not actually in heaven. They are earthband to the earth. they can see everything you do, but they can not interfare because of the difference in consistency. In some cases he may appear to you by using your own radiation or any one close to you.
Your personal experiences when your dad passed on should throw more light on the above.

1 Like

Re: Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? by binhozie(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2012
F-weezy:

Let me first start by sayin that have you have my deepest sympathies and condolences on the irreplaceable loss of your Dad
The answer to your 1st question is YES and your 2nd question is NO.
Everybody in Heaven is given a chance to see anybody (especially loved ones) who they wish to see on earth, and so rest assured your late biological father can see you here on earth (and to an extent, see into your nearest future) anytime he wants. But that is as far as it goes because there are rules in Heaven, he will not be allowed to communicate with you, relate with you or warn you of any pending danger he forsees in your nearest future. The best he can do for you now is to interceed on your behalf to God and pray that He guides your path and you make Heaven too like he has done. You needn't worry yourself about him anymore cos he's alright, but rather as he worries about you, you also need to worry about yourself and how you can overcome all the obstacles that the devil will place on your way to prevent you from gettin into heaven to reunite with your Dad. If truly you love and miss him, then pause and think deeply about this,
I imagine that you hav gotten some ideas from american movies of the dead intefering with the actions of the living. I am sorry to announce to you that they are all SO VERY WRONG. Only angelic beings hav that special ability to transit the physical and spirit world conveniently (sometimes at great price). Angels in heaven do so only at God's command but demons (fallen angels) at will (or maybe at the devil's will i think) but dead humans, capital NO.
Humans were not created that way and can only relate with each other while here on earth. Script writers of such movies know nothing about God, dont consult the Bible and only try to create a feeling of false assurance in the hearts of viewers of their films. Such deception is intended to make people feel that they can live their lives anyhow they like against God's will and still have a chance or hope of reuniting with their loved ones in Heaven who have passed on before them. Son, that concept only works well in the movies but you can tell as much as i that God is no fool. Be not deceived God is not mocked whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap. Our world today maybe so twisted and all but believe me that there is such a thing as real as karma in the after life where its effectiveness is never in doubt. i DONT want to sound like an authoritative preacher on this matter bt i can show you hidden proofs of all this in the Bible which sadly many people tend to overlook.

Thanks a lot.
I cant really explain how very happy i am to read this post.

[size=15pt]Mod pls pardon my error and send this to the Religion Section
Thanks[/size]
Re: Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? by GWslim(f): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2012
binhozie:

1. Do dead people (in heaven) see the living on earth? Does my father (My earthly father) See me from heaven?

No. The dead cannot see the living, after death the spirit ascend for judgement.
The story of the rich and Lazarus in the bible is an example of this situation.

binhozie:

2. Can dead people (in heaven) interfere with the actions of the living (As in the movies: Pardon my crazy analogy) Can my father probably protect or save
me from maybe some harm??

No. The dead person has no power to interfere with the living. Dead people do not possess any super power to manipulate and control the living. The story of King Saul using witchcraft to awake Samuel in the bible is an example of this situation that the dead cannot control the affairs of the living.

Sorry i could not notice those bible verses.
Re: Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? by agiboma(f): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2012
My deep sympathy for the loss of your dad. I dont beleive that people can see loved ones from heaven, nor do i beleive that they can intervene in the person's life. My beleif is that once you are dead the soul will reincarnate and take on a new body so i dont think the soul has time to watch their loved ones from heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? / Breaking Bad Eye Habits: 11 Bad Eye Habits You Need To Break Now / Coronavirus: Guidance For Self-isolation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.