Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Resolved - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Resolved (4629 Views)

Beware Of Samla (a Roofer). The thread is Closed. Issues resolved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Resolved by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2012
Good morning,

I'll like you all to know that we got our land back without too much stress and we didn't ignore the law. Now they can't even come anywhere to close to my father's land due to the agreement they've made to us witnessed by area commandant and squadron leader. It's time to put some structures on our land. I'm grateful to everyone who contributed , God bless all.  smiley

Cheers.
Re: Resolved by lastpage: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2012
You see, Never give-up on your right!

We need an end to this our "siddon-look" attitude!

Say no to 'suffering and Smilling".

Please try and do the "paper work" incase Government now decide to do the "Maroko" type of behavior around your area, only those with genuine Government approved papers (C of O, Deed of Assignments, e.t.c) stand a chance.

Lastpage!
Re: Resolved by iwakunbaba: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
@ poster akesan has been home to in20yrs now.taking of land is rampant in akesan now! If u av a plot and u av half of it undeveloped d akesan will collect it, it happened @ ashimou bamgbse where our house is located. But I will tell you this; law recognises C of O or consent in these areas who ever present dat 1st owns d land. 4get d 1 taken n perfect d papers of the remaining 1. Nxt time wen u buy land from omoonile collect ur deed then proceed to alausa for uy C of O dat way even if u didn't fence it they will not touch ur land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quantity Of Cement To Set 3500 Blocks For A Fence / I Need A Plot Of Land In Vgc,lekki(urgent). / Stainless Steel Staircase/handrail/protectors In Nigeria Contact Us:08056610363

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.