Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Your Candid Advise Is Need My Fellow Nd - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Candid Advise Is Need My Fellow Nd (1816 Views)

Dear Nairalanders Please Urgent Advise Is Needed. / Employed But Relocating To Canada, Candid Advice Needed! / Uk Settlement Advice From My Fellow Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Candid Advise Is Need My Fellow Nd by snowbuster: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
i need your candid advice .i got married in 2009 with a us citizen she file all necessary papers she was suppose to file to the usics in 2010 i got interview date at the us embassy in lagos for immigrant visa but i was denied , i was give a note that says my marriage is for immigrant purpose. and the case will be send back to the usics for review and possible revocation .the case didnt get back to the state untill 6 month , my wife hire the service of a lawyer to help us on our case .the case was review and was reaffirm my the usics and the case was sent back to the US consulate in lagos Nigeria. and i was hoping a early interview date but to my suprice i got email from the embassy yesterday state that another interview date as been schedule for me in June 10 2012 , i told my wife and she felt so sick and tired of immigration problem .and i feel the same too because is getting to a year now that i see my wife last , and we was hoping to celebrate our 3 years Ann together in Feb . please is their any way i can get a earlier interview date then the June that was given before ,and the possibility of getting my visa on the second interview , your advice is needed pls my people put more light to this for me
Re: Your Candid Advise Is Need My Fellow Nd by Vicjustice: 2:08am On Jan 27, 2012
snowbuster:

i need your candid advice .i got married in 2009 with a us citizen she file all necessary papers she was suppose to file to the usics  in 2010 i got interview date at the us embassy in lagos for immigrant visa but i was denied , i was give a note that says my marriage is for immigrant purpose. and the case will be send back to the usics for review and possible revocation .the case didnt get back to the state untill 6 month , my wife hire the service of a lawyer to help us on our case .the case was review and was reaffirm my the usics and the case was sent back to the US consulate in lagos Nigeria. and i was hoping a early interview date but to my suprice  i got email from the embassy yesterday state that another interview date as been schedule for me in June 10 2012 , i told my wife and she felt so sick and tired of immigration problem .and i feel the same too because is getting to a year now that i see my wife last , and we was hoping to celebrate our 3 years Ann together in Feb . please is their any way i can get a earlier interview date then the June that was given before ,and the possibility of getting my visa on the second interview ,  your advice is needed pls my people put more light to this for me 
Getting married to a US citizen does not represent an automatic entry clearance to the United States, you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that your marriage is one that is genuine and is sustained; but your post doesn't really seem to demonstrate much of the sustainability of your marriage especially as it suggests that seeing your wife again relies on the mercy of a visa: what stops her from visiting you in Nigeria and making the genuineness of your marriage more transparent?
Re: Your Candid Advise Is Need My Fellow Nd by snowbuster: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2012
@Vicjustice she has visit me in Nigeria twice after we got married , we spend the Christmas together here in naija . like i said before i got another interview date from the us embassy in lagos 3 days ago , the interview date is in June , i was asking of their is any way the us embassy can reschedule my interview date to earlier date then the June they gave me
Re: Your Candid Advise Is Need My Fellow Nd by Gbenge77(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
You may choose to send them a mail but i doubt they will be able to give you an earlier date.
Re: Your Candid Advise Is Need My Fellow Nd by Vicjustice: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
snowbuster:

@Vicjustice she has visit me in Nigeria twice after we got married , we spend the Christmas together  here in naija . like i said before i got another interview date from the us embassy in lagos 3 days ago , the interview date is in June , i was asking of their is any way the us embassy can reschedule my interview date to earlier date then the June they gave me
   Your request for a date change (for an earlier date) would be 90% negative since time is a factor that the embassy uses to try the sustainability of a marriage, but for a later date, there would be no problem
Re: Your Candid Advise Is Need My Fellow Nd by robinsonemeka(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2013
How much do you think would bea round ticket from newyork
Re: Your Candid Advise Is Need My Fellow Nd by souleymon(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2013
snowbuster: @Vicjustice she has visit me in Nigeria twice after we got married , we spend the Christmas together here in naija . like i said before i got another interview date from the us embassy in lagos 3 days ago , the interview date is in June , i was asking of their is any way the us embassy can reschedule my interview date to earlier date then the June they gave me

Did you get the Visa
Re: Your Candid Advise Is Need My Fellow Nd by snowbuster: 2:26am On Apr 09, 2013
@souleymon. by the grace of God have been in the state since last year march . i reguest for interview date change and my reguest was granted .

(1) (Reply)

British Airways Flight Is Aborted Just Minutes After Take-off–u Won’t Believe Y / Canada Permanent Reisdency / USA Imposes New Travel Restrictions On Nigeria And Five Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.