Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Website's Role Towards Business Success - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website's Role Towards Business Success (713 Views)

Why Digital Marketing Is Important For Your Business Success In 2016 / No Physical Business Model No Online Business Success / A Naija Internet Marketer Is Our Role Model! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website's Role Towards Business Success by rufaai(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2007
Dear All,

I would like to make a little elaboration on Websites and Business Success. Well I believe everyone reading this post knows what a website is and what business success means. grin

When a Company or Enterprise have a website, it promotes their marketing. But how? Thats the question to ASK!

I would want to be in brief for now and later follow the thread with explanations.

A website allows you reach more customers across the Nation and the rest of the World even faster and better:- There are millions of people browsing right now as I write this post, even on Nairaland we have some hundreds of them! A website gives you the ability to reach them all at a time, advertise your product and even make a sell.

But how? I'll answer that now, follow me,

Once you get your website registered you will need to have your products on it and that is where designing your website and making it look so professional to get the attention of your customers comes to play. Do you know that a website describes your products better than bill boards, newspapers and television or radio advert? Yes it does, far better because you have the freedom to add more and more details about your products better than them!

It will be good when you have your website registered, designed and hosted, but that doest do beyond that. To have customer flow, you need to add your website address on your products and let them advertise your site as they reach people who already know your products. In case your product is new, you might have to take first step towards getting your customers, so it might be wise advertising on other websites or the local newspapers and bill boards!

Hey, I just gave you some little hints on how your website could be of great help towards your business success. That's why Microsoft has a website, Ford Motors have a website even the local SWAN watter you take, they have a website. If I begging listing them, I will fill this forum!

So to obtain your Business Success, you may now want to register your website, design it and host it as well. To do that, you need a reliable web hosting company and I recommend AIMTECH NG.

AIMTECH NG is a web hosting company where you can register your website, host it or even get it designed for you. The good thing is that, you also pay in Nigerian Naira. No Credit Cards needed and in case you wish to pay in US Dollars, their is an e-gold payment option!

AIMTECH NG is the cheapest web hosting provider in Nigerian offering up to 50% Discount to New Customers, giving you the chance to host your website for as low as N1,250 for a year. Yes, FOR A YEAR!

To register your website, visit AIMTECH at http://www.aimtechng.com - Its an opportunity for your Business Success

The choice is yours to make, any question is free to be posted and I will surely assist you for FREE!
Re: Website's Role Towards Business Success by rufaai(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2007
Obtain your WEBSITE! - Get it Designed and Hosted

I wait to answer questions and interests undecided Hoping you've found the greatest chance

(1) (Reply)

Decent web UI Designers wanted / Website Review / Are You Using Yahoo Answers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.