Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

In The Got Seat.(dariye) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / In The Got Seat.(dariye) (896 Views)

When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / Dariye Is Back. / Dariye's Hot Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Got Seat.(dariye) by Dariye(m): 1:32am On Jan 27, 2012
Hello, My name is Frank Edoho,from who wants to be a Fuellionaire. Your friend Bimpe! is on the hot seat. She needs your help to win One Loaded Tanker of Fuel. The next voice you hear is your friend's. Bimpe, Your time starts now.
Bimpe: Padi, how far, Abeg wetin be the yoruba Name for SUBSIDY?
Re: In The Got Seat.(dariye) by sutoboy(m): 2:07am On Jan 27, 2012
hehehehehe na u start am oh!olodo buh the answer na, bukunmi!

Coat me right!
Re: In The Got Seat.(dariye) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2012
^^^ two newbies up there feeling funky lipsrsealed

mstchewww!
Re: In The Got Seat.(dariye) by mikuz(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2012
*slaps the poster*
Re: In The Got Seat.(dariye) by bunmioguns(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
Dariye:

Hello, My name is Frank Edoho,from who wants to be a Fuellionaire. Your friend Bimpe! is on the hot seat. She needs your help to win One Loaded Tanker of Fuel. The next voice you hear is your friend's. Bimpe, Your time starts now.
Bimpe: Padi, how far, Abeg wetin be the yoruba Name for SUBSIDY?

Otooro
Toto
Re: In The Got Seat.(dariye) by oderemo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
Dariye , se ara ya bayi ?
let work with you, u get.
i can cure u.
Re: In The Got Seat.(dariye) by Dariye(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2012
ode remo:

Dariye , se ara ya bayi ?
let work with you, u get.
i can cure u.
u dat's mentally derailed wants to cure my headache. I laugh in chinese. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Help Her Answer This Question / Dad Raps To Beat Of Fetal Heartbeat Monitor / Unromantic Letter From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.