Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha (11632 Views)

REVEALED: Emir Of Kano Is Allegedly Suicidal And Battling Clinical Depression / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report / Kano Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by henrychubayo: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I find it funny how some Ibos pick and choose what they will accept as truth from even their own leaders.

If Okorocha had come out to declare that Ibos were being targetted, I bet many of those calling him names would call him a messiah etc. The man has declared what everyone knows of what is happening in the North, and see insults flying! grin grin grin grin grin grin And some of those insulting him here even suggested only some months ago that OkoRocha be considered for the presidency, come 2015. Na wa oo!!

There is no way rochas would have said that ibo are not safe even if he saw that they are been killed. He is a government official and he want nigeria to stay 2geda so that he will finish his administration and loot if possible. If nigeria divide now, may be he won't be a governor. If i am around when he made the comment, i would have thank him very well for lies being told and promise to visit him like a boko when ever boko haram kills an ibo man or bomb church again. Stupid man to say that north is safe when our ppl are being brutalized in the north. The life of one ibo man is very costly and unbearable to us and we cannot take it anymore.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Okijajuju1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
henrychubayo:

There is no way rochas would have said that ibo are not safe even if he saw that they are been killed. He is a government official and he want nigeria to stay 2geda so that he will finish his administration and loot if possible. If nigeria divide now, may be he won't be a governor. If i am around when he made the comment, i would have thank him very well for lies being told and promise to visit him like a boko when ever boko haram kills an ibo man or bomb church again. silly man to say that north is safe when our ppl are being brutalized in the north. The life of one ibo man is very costly and unbearable to us and we cannot take it anymore.

Fafafa Fowl. . . . . .

An APGA man supporting the PDP presidency?! Since when?!
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2012
henrychubayo:

There is no way rochas would have said that ibo are not safe even if he saw that they are been killed. He is a government official and he want nigeria to stay 2geda so that he will finish his administration and loot if possible. If nigeria divide now, may be he won't be a governor. If i am around when he made the comment, i would have thank him very well for lies being told and promise to visit him like a boko when ever boko haram kills an ibo man or bomb church again. silly man to say that north is safe when our ppl are being brutalized in the north. The life of one ibo man is very costly and unbearable to us and we cannot take it anymore.

Like I said, rather than reading MEANINGLESS BABBLE into what he said, take what he said AS-IS and digest it AS-IS. The man did not say that there are no ibos among the dead. He is simply telling the PROFESSIONAL FEAR-MONGERS amongst you that IT IS NOT TRUE that IBOS are being SELECTIVELY targeted.  

There are people of other ETHNICITIES among the many dead . . . in fact, the number of IBO dead since 2010(at the hand of BokoHaram) do not come close to the number of Hausas, muslims killed , or even Christians killed by the same sect.

It is time for the PROFESSIONAL IBO FEAR-MONGERERS to be put in their place. Some of the many victims are also from the SouthWest and others from the South-South, but do you see those groups crying that they are being targeted? No, only FEAR-MONGERERS in IBo land ae busy spreading false news of their being targetted in some way.

Also, let me laugh small at the portion I highlighted there? You mean the live of ibos are costly even when right in Ibo land, many are butchered daily like fowl? ROFLMAO!!! Ogbeni, stop rapping nonsense. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
Rocha may be my Governor, but he does not speak for the WHOLE igbo's. As I write, there is a mass exodus of the vulnerable going on from all core North.

So, there is no amount of spinning and spinning that will stop the inevitable. Oh well, Rochas spent a lot of time in the North, so it is understandable that he may naively have a soft pot for this Mallams.

Rochas, concentrate on making Imo state a start of the art State forget about this failed state called the Nigerian project.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by OnlyRebel: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Olodo, a state-of-the-art. Unh.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
Only-Rebel:

@Olodo, a state-of-the-art. Unh.

Typo, Rebel.

Good you got the point. State of the art State.  Not this virtual failed state called the "Nigerian project".
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by OnlyRebel: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Olodo, unh uhn. A state-of-the-art infrastructure in the state. unh.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Otunne1: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
Dede1:

It is very amazing to read how Nigerians talk from both sides of their putrid mouths. The orchestration of Ndigbo being targeted and killed in northern region by Boko Haram on this forum gained speedy momentum when it was alleged that south-east and south-south traders/people were not interested in the protest against the removal of fuel subsidy by GEJ's government of Nigeria.

In attempt to spur the Ndibgo into or.gy of wanton destruction of lives and properties that belong to northerners, mainly Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri, living within eastern region, mostly non-Igbo commentators flamed the ember of ethnic bait by literally denigrating Ndigbo for lack of reprisal. Such attempt came in the form of false allegation that Ndigbo were solely targeted and killed by Boko Haram in northern region of Nigeria.

The alleged killing of 13 Igbo businessmen in Mubi, Adamawa State by the Boko Haram did not help matters. Most non-Igbo commentators on this forum intentionally and ridiculously reframed the acts of Boko Haram against Nigeria saga to mean Boko Haram against Ndigbo in northern region of Nigeria. If non-Igbo commentators are not passionately writing about Ndigbo being stranded at motor parks in northern region, it should be about Ndigbo being killed trying to escape on foot.

The ranting from non-Igbo commentators about the massacre of Ndigbo by Boko Haram was so loud and clear that I even posited if Ndigbo were so massacred as the ninnies would want us to believe why Igbo land has not been filled with Igbo corpses from the northern region of Nigeria.

In fact, I am not surprised the same loudmouthed intellectual midgets are still here but this time to start another plank of irresponsible accusation.

dede m, i love you(no homo).
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
Only-Rebel:

@Dede1, who will be there to lead you this last time to the front line? Which war have you fought and won? For your information, its all going to be collateral damage anyway.

Dede is a m0r0n, he was born that way or else why would they born pikin and nname him dende?

philip0906:

[size=18pt]The truth remains dat we igbos alwayslike playing d victim.Very unfortunate dat we hate 2 tell ourselves d truth[/size]

Can you pls print this on a post card and show it to other Igbos?

Armed robber kill Chinedu in lagos, verdict- Yorubas are targetting Igbos
Ikenna die of cholera in kano- verdict Hausas are targetting Igbos
Chukwudi deported from Belgium- Europeans are victimising Igbos
Chima executed for drugs in Malaysia - Verdict Asians are victimising Igbos

Igbo kwenu I hail oo The jews of Aba
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Dede1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
Only-Rebel:

@Dede1, who will be there to lead you this last time to the front line? Which war have you fought and won? For your information, its all going to be collateral damage anyway.

Worry about who will lead your sorryarse tribe to the frontline this time. Quit worrying about who will lead Ndigbo. By the way, you have not made your idiotic ethnic group notable yet.

I shall be glad to hear which war you and your forbearers fought and won, collateral damages inclusive.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Dede1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Dede is a m0r0n, he was born that way or else why would they born pikin and nname him dende?

Can you pls print this on a post card and show it to other Igbos?

Armed robber kill Chinedu in lagos, verdict- Yorubas are targetting Igbos
Ikenna die of cholera in kano- verdict Hausas are targetting Igbos
Chukwudi deported from Belgium- Europeans are victimising Igbos
Chima executed for drugs in Malaysia - Verdict Asians are victimising Igbos

Igbo kwenu I hail oo The jews of Aba

It takes one moronic numbskull to recognize another. I am not surprise that a son of loudmouth such as you still have effrontery to enjoy jokes about war. Ogbomosho was once turned into a supply-ground for women of free-fortune by Sokoto Caliphate.

No wonder the Soun of Ogbomosho was killed during the Agbakoya’s revolt against Gowon’s stay in Yoruba land in 1967, olodo Oloshi.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Dede1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
Otu nne:

dede m, i love you(no homo).

Same too, bros.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by OnlyRebel: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Dede1, see it's the truth. Yes, I know it is bitter but still the pill to your ailment. You have got no assertion aside the dumb coup that massacre civilians and harmless soldiers in their bedroom along ethnic bands. In which war were you people, one that lead to fruition? You never learn from scroll of history doing the usual bid know as ZIK=FAILED Way. Ibo Gwen! eh!
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by paragonpro: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
My respect for rochas just skyrocketed. Instead of listening to rumours and postings on twitter, Facebook, nairaland and other online forums, he left the comfort of his TV, PC or mobile phone and went to see things for himself. And we still have internet warriors criticizing him. Why don't other "true ibo" governors go to investigate also so as to contradict Rochas.

Nobody has said ibos were not killed in the north, what we are saying is that ibos were not specifically target by boko haram. Their targets include all southerners, Christians, moderate Muslims, security agencies and now NLC. Why would Boko Haram specifically target ibos?

Instead of coming together to try and defeat this common enemy, some hate mongers see an opportunity to promote their succession agenda.

The irony is that I am sure more northerners have died in this conflict than ibos.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by OnlyRebel: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^ The reason our campaign is to relieve their veins of propaganda which breeds tribalism that lead to another war. We don't want to face Hague for acclaimed genocide.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
@phreakabit "Chief Rochas Okorocha , YOU NO GO SEE THAT PRESIDENCY WEY YOU DEY FIND! Your best bet is becoming the black version of father christmas."

e be like say u no get work o? Governor go visit em people u begin dey talk about his aspiration to one day become Nigeria's president. U see? na all those nairalanders wey I dey talk about be dat? e get wetin Rochas do u before? why the hatred? even if he wants to contest, is there any other presidential aspirant who has done what he has done? With free eduacation for poor kids and various assistance rendered to the poor. You come nairaland come dey post nonsense. If Nigerians no dey sentimental, I see no reason why such a great individual will not be voted into the presidential office. So calm down abeg, Okorocha is a good man and leader, keep sentiments aside and face the truth for once!!!
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Rhino.5dm

Where are those war mongering vultures ranting from page to page and lying that Boko Haram attacks were specifically directed at Ndigbos living in the north?. Gov. Anayo Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has shown how a rare gem and audacious leader should act, by taking a pragmatic steps to verify any romour going around  by some mis-guided elements, who sees nothing wrong in raising false alarm to satisfy their lust.

I hope in the near future, he will be alowed to grow strenght to strenght and make a formidable presidential team(assuming Nigeria is still in one piece). Leaders are not perfect, but Rochas, Amaechi and Fashola are in class of their own, way above the present slowpoke occupying aso rock.

You will never see those dimwits here. Notable among them is the goat headed egocentric nutcase called Onlytruthlies and his Olodos brothers. I still wonder why all of those scare mongers decided to stay away from this thread. When governor Nyako said the 13 Igbos guys murdered WERE not targeted by boko haram, they came all out attacking him with all sorts of demeaning names. The goons went further to called him a silent-boko haram member and sponsor. Now, we expect them to come out of  their caves to attack Rochas  okorocha or at least brand him traitor orboko haram apologist.

The other chimp monk came out of the gutter to accuse me of supporting Boko Haram, simply because i presented a different views from his.

So, all the e-mails and text massages sent to the east are all SCAM!

Any igbo man who read anything positive from your words should have his brain examined. You have proven over and over again how you out to dehumanize every Easterner by propagating your Propaganda. The fact that Rochas said that does not mean that Igbo's were not among the dead. The Kano attack in particular happened outskirts of igbo and southern enclaves. It should be noted that Boko Haram won't hesitate if they ever have the chance to infiltrate our enclaves to cause mayhem. They should be put on the offensive and their Sympathizers online and offline should be monitored and theirs words put into context. If Rochas were to err tomorrow, the same you and your Kobo Junckie Boko haramist comrade that would be the first to castigate him. We all know who the real hypocrites are. People who mock the death of innocents souls in disguise and go extra miles to justify the barbaric killings of their gods AKA boko haram.

Oh yes, we are here. We don't run away from every issue like you. But the fact is that we don't sit Online 24hours like welfare recipients like YOU who rely on government pension to survive and to spread propaganda chastising people who they view and see as threats to their only survival(the freebies you get from government). The fear of Eze OnlyTruth and his well informed and ever vigilant brothers is the beginning of wisdom for propagandists and hypocrites. We will continue to follow the situation with keen interest. Rochas does not speak for ALL igbo's. We on the ground have first hand information and experiences and will continue to sound the ALARM when necessary in order to save innocent lives from being wasted by your Vampiric barbarians.

When the Nigerian project is ever more close to failure, we don't see you there. Why is that? You are needed here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-856643.0.html
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
Dede1:

It takes one moronic numbskull to recognize another. I am not surprise that a son of loudmouth such as you still have effrontery to enjoy jokes about war. Ogbomosho was once turned into a supply-ground for women of free-fortune by Sokoto Caliphate.

No wonder the Soun of Ogbomosho was killed during the Agbakoya’s revolt against Gowon’s stay in Yoruba land in 1967, olodo Oloshi.

Dende has come with his fables again.

Abeg how is that warlord who ran to Abidjan doing

Generation of cowards that you are.

Your war just bring it on and watch as another Adekunle turn you into roaches sprayed with Insecticide
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Onlytruth(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
If our people were not in any danger, I wonder what some of them were doing at the parks in Kano, sending their wives and children to the East. I sometimes wonder whether majority of people from the West of Nigeria on this forum have mental problems. They have weird logic, properly shaped by disproportional inherent fear factor.

Thanks to all my brothers holding your own against the agents of falsehood. That we are not here 24/7 is because only jobless foools are here 24/7. We owe no apologies to anyone.

Igbo, we MUST NEVER LEAVE THE NORTH.

Boko Haram is in our land, the East. We must be in their land to help defeat it!  cool
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Dede1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Dende has come with his fables again.

Abeg how is that warlord who ran to Abidjan doing

Generation of cowards that you are.

Your war just bring it on and watch as another Adekunle turn you into roaches sprayed with Insecticide

DeOkuta, you are a troll

Benjamin Adekunle never was and never shall be a respectable or tactical battle field commander. At the beginning of 1969, brigades under 3MCDO were reduced into fleeing stragglers by gallant boys from Biafra. After the debacle at Owerri/Oguta/Egbema, Adekunle was redeployed as wharf traffic officer at Apapa Wharf. 

You must be a redundant dullard to call anybody coward when such trait runs riot in your stinking blood. You and your peeps are cowered you can not muster intestinal fortitude to lead innocuous coup in Nigeria.

I swear Igbo ladies in uniform will thoroughly kick your dirty arse if should be showdown exclusively between Yoruba and Igbo.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
No be only Igbos dey north na. why una dey talk like dis sef? Are there no Christians from the other tribes who are in the north? why must there be a tribalistic twist to every thread on Nairaland. I agree that some Igbos died in the blast and so did people from other tribes! No be only Igbo's dey live for Sabon gari even though we have more Igbos there than in any other part of the state. What makes Sabongari a target area is the fact that only non-indigenes of Kano live there, and it has the most number of churches in the state. Please saying that Boko Haram is attacking Igbos is very incorrect! They attack everyone who opposes them or who they see as a Christian so make una chill abeg. As a matter of fact, I know of some Igbos for Sabon gari here wey be muslims; some of their kids were my school mates (Husseina Obinwa for eg). So please make una stop all these false conclusions abeg. Let EVERYBODY try as much as they can to get safety  even if it means travelling back to their original lands. simple!
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
philip0906:

[size=14pt]The truth remains dat we igbos,like playing d victim.[/size]Very unfortunate dat we hate 2 tell ourselves d truth
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by phreakabit(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
ekwah:

@phreakabit "Chief Rochas Okorocha , YOU NO GO SEE THAT PRESIDENCY WEY YOU DEY FIND! Your best bet is becoming the black version of father christmas."

e be like say u no get work o? Governor go visit em people u begin dey talk about his aspiration to one day become Nigeria's president. U see? na all those nairalanders wey I dey talk about be dat? e get wetin Rochas do u before? why the hatred? even if he wants to contest, is there any other presidential aspirant who has done what he has done? With free eduacation for poor kids and various assistance rendered to the poor. You come nairaland come dey post nonsense. If Nigerians no dey sentimental, I see no reason why such a great individual will not be voted into the presidential office. So calm down abeg, Okorocha is a good man and leader, keep sentiments aside and face the truth for once!!!

[size=14pt]Rochas will never become the president of this country or any other . . . . He will simply fade off into the the back seats, where dullards and charlatans like him belong. I have always known he wasn't interested in the progress of the Igbo race but rather in his selfish childlike ambitions. This is a guy who can't express himself and just goes around "dashing" people tubers of  Yam and cash whilst smiling like a slowpoke who has just had sex for the first time! Believe me I have nothing against this goat. But when you make a comment like the one he made, then, YOU DESERVE NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER! He should do what he does best next time. . . . . Smile and do nothing.[/size]
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
@philip0906

Quote from: philip0906 on Today at 01:37:39 PM
The  truth remains dat we igbos,like playing d victim.Very unfortunate dat we hate 2 tell ourselves d truth

You are EFULEFU, born is Ogbomosho, who has never visited his Village and does not know how to speak his language or a Yoruba hypocrite posing as an Igbo to propagate your propaganda.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
philip0906:

[size=14pt]The truth remains dat we igbos,like playing d victim.[/size]Very unfortunate dat we hate 2 tell ourselves d truth
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by phreakabit(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
Olodostein:

@philip0906

You are EFULEFU, born is Ogbomosho, who has never visited his Village and does not know how to speak his language or a Yoruba hypocrite posing as an Igbo to propagate your propaganda.

Don't be too harsh on him. The guy was abandoned by his parents for being mentally handicapped and was brought up on monkey milk in the rain forest. So its not his fault. I understand.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by paragonpro: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
The attitudes of some ibo people is very similar to Boko haram, attack anybody that disagrees with your fundamentalist agenda even against common sense.

You have fundamentalist ibos calling moderate ibos all sorts of names. It is only a matter of time before they start violent attacks on others whole holds different succession beliefs and other moderate ibos.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by aljharem(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
paragonpro:

The attitudes of some ibo people is very similar to Boko haram, attack anybody that disagrees with your fundamentalist agenda even against common sense.

You have fundamentalist ibos calling moderate ibos all sorts of names. It is only a matter of time before they start violent attacks on others whole holds different succession beliefs and other moderate ibos.

+10

waadooo
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by coogar: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Mr. Noiseless,

For someone who chose "noiseless" as his internet user I.D, you seem to make alot of noise. Not just noise, screeching, annoying noise.

I will just refer you to some of your rants and see if you can make any sense of it yourself and maybe explain to me where you are going with it;

Now, Its not in contention that a bombing of epic proportions occured last week in Kano, but where do you get off with the fact that it was specifically targeted at Southerners? How does a bombing on a Friday, in a Northern State be targeted at Non-muslims?! How does your mind work please?!

Lets be logical and think about this;

1. Friday is the day of worship for muslims and Kano being a Northern state is also a Muslim state. So therefore, most of the people walkiing around that eventful Friday would be Muslims going or coming from the mosque for/after their  Jummah (service). So it is safe to say that if the chosen day was a friday and not a sunday, the most likely target would be Muslims (which we all know are predominantly Northerners and even Westerners) and not Southerners/Easterners as you and many other Biafran apologists have been touting.

2. Why would these terrorists which we have all come to "agreeably believe" are Muslims/Northerners choose Easterners as their primary target, and yet blow up churches and Mosques as well?! Isnt their something wrong here?! Why even blow up the North where the possibility of a relative being caught in the resultant collateral damage would be very high?! WHy not target a place like say Lagos (because a hit on any Southern or Eastern State would be too forward). I can bet you that if Boko Haram targets say Tin Can, they would have a higher Igbo Kill rate than they would hitting a "PENTECOSTAL" church. If they hit a Catholic church sef, they would achieve a higher igbo kill count than they would hitting a Winners Chapel or Deeper Life which everyone knows have a higher Yoruba population than they do Igbos or Southerners in General.

3. With the exception of the bombing/Drive-by shooting of a few bars (which by the way isnt quite much in occurence and never achieved any reasonable kill count), what real eveidence do you have to support an anti-igbo/igbo genocide agenda in this Northern Nigeria bombing saga?! I would love for you to articulate how you arrived at this conclusion.

Please explain this entire paragraph and what your point is. All the "anti-igbo" boko haram agenda messages I have recieved have all come from Igbos, not non-igbos. I think you may need to take a serious chill pill. An over-bloated sense of importance can be very dangerous. If only Igbos would take the time out to relax and look beyond thier paranoia, we would see that this Boko Haram thing has a bigger agenda than "Igbo genocide". It is when people like you start spreading this type of propaganda that the Boko Haram folks achieve what they want. We Igbos need to get over ourselves, we already have so many internal issues killing us that Boko Haram need not waste a bomb on us.

I think you need Jesus.

okija-juju is one brilliant chap. . . .this is so articulate.
well done!
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by phreakabit(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Kobojunkie quit seeking relevance with your hardly intelligent posts. You should stick to what you do best (Using the ONLY talent that was bestowed upon you) which would be stripping for Kobos.
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by henrychubayo: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
My fellow ibo brothers and sisters. I have seen from all indication that the northerners don't want us to leave their states. They have also seen the implication of ibos leaving cause we are the brains and indeed has brought much investment and development to their respective states. Plz pass this info to any ibo living in the north to leave now cause we are christians are the target and ibos along with niger delta are christians are the targets. Leave now and stop any investment in the north. I wonder why this arguments has gone to this extent because we said we are the targets. How many churches has been bombed and continue to be? How many mosque has been bombed in the north. Its time to make plans when the sun is shining. My brothers, it will be a foolish thing to let your brother or relation die like this in the north. If sabon gari or whatever you call it is safe today, it will not be safe forever. Return with your life cause u all have homes in the east and south. Boko said that we have been eating their flesh and drinking their blood. It is directed to ibos and south south cause we had no alliance with them from time immemorial. They see us as enemies and will kill. Most ppl in the north support and like them. Don't listen to rochas. Before he went there, there are serious security arrangement put in place to protect and safeguard ppl wen he comes. But it won't last long. Time will tell and ibos will know that they are targets. Leave now and live
Re: Igbo Killing In Kano Is False - Okorocha by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
phreakabit:

@Kobojunkie quit seeking relevance with your hardly intelligent posts. You should stick to what you do best (Using the ONLY talent that was bestowed upon you) which would be stripping for Kobos.

Don't be too harsh on her. It is very obvious that she is one bitter stonehearted single old lady trying to feel important. Nairaland is the only medium she can achieve that. It shouldn't surprise anyone, if she is one Hausa/fulani/yoruba infested indoctrinated fellow from a primitive village in Kwara/ogbomosho who unexpectedly found herself in a world much greater than her own. Her personality is close minded who is always trying to prove how American she is despite the fact that she considered FAKE American who spends 20hours of the day in a room receiving welfare/Aduro checks and spewing rubbish online in the form of PROPAGANDA.

Kobojunkie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts / New Minimum Wage: Why States Cannot Pay N30,000 – Gov Umahi / 145 Aggrieved Pro-Atiku Support Groups Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.