Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. (1377 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter / Alao Akala Called Ajimobi Around 8:30pm To Congratulate Him, Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Ozegbe(m): 5:13am On Jan 27, 2012
Why i was coming back from work 8:11 today, due to some reason the staff bus was not ON and we had to open the wondows. Just sitting close to the window i was busy operating my phone ( nokia n8) and suddenly somebody snash the phone from my hand through the window ( yaba area). Immediately without thinking if the guy had a gun with him, i just jump out through the window and started shouting thief theif, to my greatest supprise many people came out of their car and started pursuing the guy. To God be the glory he was caught and my phone recovered. He was almost beaten to death if not for the intervention of a police officer. Please if you normally use your phone like this at night stop it. Nairalander help ya boy thank God ooh.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 27, 2012
We thank God. Now attend English classes pls.

Why - While
Snash - Snatch

grin
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 27, 2012
musKeeto:

Why - While
Snash - Snatch

grin

ROFLMAO
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by megawax8: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2012
musKeeto:

Why - While
Snash - Snatch

grin
lwkm!
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by sexy74(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2012
kingoflag:

ROFLMAO
[/quot
kingoflag link=topic=856245.msg10057357#msg10057357 date=1327642810:

ROFLMAO
e]

@ megawax8, kingoflag, and muskeeto
the important thing is that he passed the message
Remember english language is not our mothers tongue.

@ Ozegbe i thank baba God for you ooh.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
It's not our mother's language, so mistakes are allowed.

Mistakes should also be corrected.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by itoldu: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
what is worth doing, is worth doing well. moskeeto, u really have to identify and correct all the errors in that story. if you can't and don't, then you are no better than Ozegbe.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
sexy74:

e]

Remember english language is not our mothers tongue.

@ Ozegbe i thank baba God for you ooh.

Its your Lingua Franca, therefore: IT IS YOUR MOTHER TONGUE!!!

itoldu:

what is worth doing, is worth doing well. moskeeto, u really have to identify and correct all the errors in that story. if you can't and don't, then you are no better than Ozegbe.

Yeah, 'cause hes your english teacher, abi?
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
Good that you were able to get your Phone back, but that was a move that you have to think twice next time, the thief could be with gun and be dangerous.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Ozegbe(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
@muskeeta u really cant speak english more than i do but thanks for the pointer anyway. i was typing so fast with my phone and not my laptop this morning as i wanted to meet up with d staff bus. got it?
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by edoyad(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
musKeeto:

Why - While
Snash - Snatch

grin
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ozegbe:

@muskeeta u really cant speak english more than i do but thanks for the pointer anyway. i was typing so fast with my phone and not my laptop this morning as i wanted to meet up with d staff bus. got it?
Try to see the humour in itmy guy. anyways i envy you o, wish we had a staff bus like you, cost cutter.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Ozegbe(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
since you are such a great editor why dint u highlight the wondows i wrote instead of window
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by DrummaBoy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
I think we get the gist of the OP and the editor's work that has derailed the thread is unnecessary. You will always make mistakes typing in a hurry.

I am very guilty of what the OP was doing in public transport; my hope is that boyz in Ibadan don't get wizened up overnight and learn bad things from their Lagos counterpart.
I rejoice with you that the phone was recovered.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Ozegbe(m): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2012
thanks so much @drummaboy
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by otokx(m): 1:32am On Jan 28, 2012
thank God o.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Gbawe: 5:19am On Jan 28, 2012
@Ozegbe.

Thank God you were not harmed. Good also that your phone was actually recovered. A phone , no matter how expensive, is always secondary in value to the important contacts stored in it that may not be backed up elsewhere.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2012
Na wa, undecided
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by manmustwac(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2012
@post
You must really value that phone since your prepared to risk your life for it. How long would it had taken you to work and buy a new one if you had lost it?
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by Ozegbe(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2012
@manmust my 24gb was filled up. the data and information i stored were too valuable to lose. i did risk my life big time but i thank GOD.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by manmustwac(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2012
Ozegbe:

@manmust my 24gb was filled up. the data and information i stored were too valuable to lose. i did risk my life big time but i thank GOD.
better try get another phone to transfer the same information or store it online or USB stick because am sure you wouldn't want to pass through this experience again.
Re: My Last Night Experience Around 8.20pm. by OmoTier1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2012
@OP,
Thank you for sharing and we rejoice with you for life and for the Nokia N8! Not many would appreciate what you have done here until they become victim!

A word is a enough for the Wise!

(1) (Reply)

More Than 6, 000 Nigerian Citizens Jailed Abroad For Drug Traffickin​g Offenses' / I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. / Phone Number Of Acting Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.