Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Southkorean Visa! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Southkorean Visa! (3013 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southkorean Visa! by Easybaby(f): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2007
Have anybody known anything about southkorean visa which has been advertised in the guardian newspaper?
Is it real or fake. my brother has been receiving mail from them. They claimed to secure south Korean visa for him.
They even have their web site . . .www.southkoreanvisa.com.
Anyone with info?
Re: Southkorean Visa! by Easybaby(f): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2007
Thanks, siena . . .I will tread carefully grin
Re: Southkorean Visa! by paribus(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2007
@Poster
I went through the website www.southkoreanvisa.com and it does indeed promised all sorts about getting you into Korea and how the minimum rate you can get working is $1,000 monthly doing factory work, admin or teaching job. What the website does not indicate is if the visa you'll be getting would permit you to work and stay legally in Korea or are they are simply using the approach of 'we'll get you there on a visitor's visa and we'll guide you on how you can struggle your way and work underground to get legal'.

Like majority of similar posts offering that 'magical' way to get you into country 'x', my candid advice is, if S Korea is where you want to be, take time out and study their basic immigration requirements and laws very well. Know these requirements like the back of your hand, and if you do choose to employ the services as offered by agencies like "www.southkoreanvisa.com", you would be doing so from a very informed perspective and can ascertain if the offer makes any sense compared with what you've already taken time to find out.  My 2 cents. Regards
Re: Southkorean Visa! by Easybaby(f): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2007
paribus, thanks so much for that info. . . you are very correct grin
I am doubting their claims.They even said in one of their mail that client should pay #280,000 before they can send all the necessary infomation needed for visa procurement. sad angry
Re: Southkorean Visa! by Easybaby(f): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2007
can you imagine! sad
Re: Southkorean Visa! by okeyz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2007
EASYBABY
DO NOT GIVE THESE GUYS ANY MONEY THEY ARE CROOKS BELIEVE ME
I HAVE A FRIEND WHO SENT THEM ABOUT A 100,000 NAIRA AND THEY SENT RUBBISH TO HIM SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM SO THEY CAN REFUND HIM BUT TO NO AVAIL ,DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM THEY ARE REAL CROOKS OUT TO PREY ON NIGERIANS WHO ARE DESPERATE TO LEAVE NIAJA BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.
THE MOMENT U PAY UP U STOP RECIEVING MAILS FROM THEM .
THEY HAVE BEEN MAILING ME SIONCE MARCH AND I TOLD THE GUY TO COME DOWN TO NIAJA SO WE CAN MEET ONE ON ONE AND HE TOLD ME HE WILL NOT COME TO NIGERIA BECAUSE 200,000 NAIRA,IMAGINE THE POMPUOSNESS,I HVE TO TELL HIM TO GO TO HELL!
SO MAKE UR CHOICE
smiley
Re: Southkorean Visa! by Easybaby(f): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2007
@okeyz, thank you so much for that info. infact, we have been doubting their claims. They claimed to have office in south Korea while they have first bank account here in Nigeria. This is their account no 2322030001855.
Also, they claimed to have office in USA. can you imagine! angry sad
Anyway, this is eye opener grin

Everybody takes note!
Re: Southkorean Visa! by every(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2007
Easy baby, these guys are dupes. It sounds so ridiculous for someone to request the sum of N280,000:00 just to furnish him with information on traveling.
I saw the advert on paper, applied and i have been receiving different mails from them, they even sent me their fake website which i did not bother visiting, they also gave me an idea of getting some of my friends so that we can come together to pay for the information on traveling to south Korea without a visa but i did not consider it.
Please, tell ur brother not to bother about these guys except he is ready to throw away his money, for me i have stopped reading their mails even though i still get them because to me they are trash.
Re: Southkorean Visa! by mishooo(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2007
every:

Easy baby, these guys are dupes. It sounds so ridiculous for someone to request the sum of N280,000:00 just to furnish him with information on traveling.
I saw the advert on paper, applied and i have been receiving different mails from them, they even sent me their fake website which i did not bother visiting, they also gave me an idea of getting some of my friends so that we can come together to pay for the information on traveling to south Korea without a visa but i did not consider it.
Please, tell your brother not to bother about these guys except he is ready to throw away his money, for me i have stopped reading their mails even though i still get them because to me they are trash.

WOW  grin  grin   grin

I'VE GOT A TWIN BROTHER HERE.

THEIR MAILS HAVE BEEN TAGGED SPAM IN MY E-MAIL. YET THEY GO TO THE JUNK BOX WITH MUCH TRAFFIC. I DON TIRE !!
Re: Southkorean Visa! by zignorr(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2007
GUYS, you people are right . They have been sending mail to me too.
They are 419 sad angry sad
Re: Southkorean Visa! by abutex: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2007
Hi guys,
Please i need your friend's contact so that my younger brother can hear from him because i have tried my best to let him understand that these guys are not serious.Because nobody in this country is ready to send them N280,000 when they don't have any visible office here in Nigeria.My email address is deanferdy@yahoo.com,hoping to hear from you soonest.
okeyz:

EASYBABY
DO NOT GIVE THESE GUYS ANY MONEY THEY ARE CROOKS BELIEVE ME
I HAVE A FRIEND WHO SENT THEM ABOUT A 100,000 NAIRA AND THEY SENT RUBBISH TO HIM SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM SO THEY CAN REFUND HIM BUT TO NO AVAIL ,DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM THEY ARE REAL CROOKS OUT TO PREY ON NIGERIANS WHO ARE DESPERATE TO LEAVE NIAJA BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.
THE MOMENT You PAY UP You STOP RECIEVING MAILS FROM THEM .
THEY HAVE BEEN MAILING ME SIONCE MARCH AND I TOLD THE GUY TO COME DOWN TO NIAJA SO WE CAN MEET ONE ON ONE AND HE TOLD ME HE WILL NOT COME TO NIGERIA BECAUSE 200,000 NAIRA,IMAGINE THE POMPUOSNESS,I HVE TO TELL HIM TO GO TO HELL!
SO MAKE UR CHOICE
smiley
Re: Southkorean Visa! by mishooo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2007
THE FUNNY FACT IS THEY ASK FOR TOO MUCH TO A COUNTRY LIKE THAT AND ALL THEY WILL GIVE YOU IS JUST INFORMATION. THEY STILL SENT SO MANY SO CALLED TESTIMONIES FROM THEIR CLIENTS AND THEY TRY TO PERSUADE YOU TO CALL THEM OR ADD THEM TO YOUR YAHOO MESSANGER.

AM STILL PONDERING ON THEIR STRATEGY - - - - - - --

STILL ON IT !!
Re: Southkorean Visa! by every(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2007
DON'T MIND THEM, THEY ARE ONLY PLAYING THE MIND GAME AND ARE LOOKING FOR EASY PREY.
EFCC GO SOON RUN AFTER THEM.

MISHOO, I DON'T KNOW I HAVE A TWIN BROTHER THAT HAS BEEN MISSING FOR YEARS.
HOW U DEY?
Re: Southkorean Visa! by zignorr(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2007
They are now using another tactics . . .USA EDUCATION FUNDING!
But one funny thing about them is that they used USA and SOUTHKOREA but with the same Account Number
Their names are James Morgan olisaemeka and Tony Obi

BEWARE! . . . . .THEY ARE FRAUDESTERS . . . .419
Re: Southkorean Visa! by KoreanVisa: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2007
Any one can offer counsel especially fools. Fools think they know it all that is why they never learn new things. All the people that have said stuff about our company www.southkoreanvisa.com have not even taken the time to find out what its all about. Anyone can offer advise especially fools. Be very careful what you listen to and to the counsel that you are recieving because it might be the devil trying to block your destiny. To know the taste of any food you have to taste it. None of our so called critics below have ever paid for our services. How can you critisize what you do not know. They have never left the shores of Nigeria for even a day. Yet they speak as if they are authorities on the issue of visa to South Korea. These are nothing less than a bunch of frustrated Nigerians who never see anything good coming from Nigeria. Perhaps if the founders of this business where Americans they would say they are God sent but because they are fellow Nigerians they are saying like the Apostle Nathaniel "can any good thing come from Nazareth" when he was called to meet Jesus and be an apostle. This is nothing more than inferiority complex and ignorance of the highest extent. Where is the evidence with which these people say what they say when they have never tasted our offer. Hearsay and gossip. Destroying legitimate businesses because they have a mouth piece of the Naira land blog. They are untraveled, uneducated on the issue of Visa to South Korea, broke, busted, disgruntled and unexposed. Nigerian cyber cafe miscreants who have nothing good to do but to destroy peoples companies with bitter frustrated words. Even a fool can offer counsel. Just give him the opportunity. Ask them which countries they have traveled to. Ask them which international exposure or experience they have and you will hear I have never left Nigeria. Out of bitterness that they cannot aford the price of our services thats why they say all these bitter and wicked things. Hear what a man says about people and you will know what kind of man he is. How can you critisize food you have not eaten. The only way you can critisize food you have not eaten is to be pesimistic. That was how they turned the words of Jesus Christ out of Jelousy. Jelousy because they are frustrated in Nigeria and they want to look for people to take it out on. Even when they see what is white they will call it black. Wicked men who destroy anything they touch. Thats why those who taste and see discourage them because of thier wickedness. None of the critics below or above really understand our trade secrets. They want the secrets on a platter of gold. They do not know that we paid a price to be in southkorea. They want everything free. The free mentality is the death of any man. Success will cost you greatly. Thats why we all go to expensive universities to get knowledge which should lead to wealth. If they new better why are they still in Nigeria. They should have travelled abroad a long time ago. If they new better why did they contact our company in the first place. Did thier email addesses fall from the moon into our lap. Why did they respond to our advert. I will tell you why they contacted us. They contacted us because they knew nothing about southkoreanvisa. The monment we told them they had to pay for our knowledge they got angry and decided to use the blog for an expression of the deep hidden anger that we are abroad and successful and we are still asking to be paid for our knowledge and skill in visa processing. Yes we too pay bills. Even more than local Nigerians pay in hard currency. We are not cheap because we are experts and the best at what we do. We even built a website to educate the world on what we do. But because they call white, black, they say it is a 419 website. Do you think that if we were doing 419 we would waste our money and time building a website and advertising our 419 in the guardian newspapers. Do you think we are ignorant of international Nigerian 419 tricks to foreigners that we would be interested in Nigerian Naira that has no international value when we can do 419 abroad and earn hard foreign exchange. This is just to show you the extent these wicked people will go to destroy anybody or anything that does not agree with thier thinking or thought process. Instead of them to say keep up the level of integrity you are establishing globally for nigerians in diaspora as many of our successful clients would say they would prefer to castigate and destroy because they think they can use the blog as a way to get back at anybody or business which doesnt do thier bidding. Let me say to them you cannot curse what God has blessed. We are blessed beyond measure and we will continue to be a pace setting organization in the area of Visa to South Korea and no weapon fashioned against us will prosper and any tongue that rises against us in judgement is condenmed. To those of you who are wise be very careful how you listen to hungry bloogers who spend thier whole day on the internet looking for free stuff and ignorant people they can exploit and control. I am still happy though that we are being talked about. It only shows one thing and that is that we are making an impact as no one talks about loosers. Thanks
James O Morgan
President Asian Operations
www.southkoreanvisa.com
Re: Southkorean Visa! by PapaBrowne(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2007
Tell them ooh!! Nice Defence of your organisation!
Re: Southkorean Visa! by maneasy: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2007
Please for God sake, Do not patronize e them, they are fake, I am in south Korea and I am very sure of what I am telling you, there is no job here even for a graduate who want to work as a cleaner, talk less of teaching job, I am on a project seconded by my company to Korea that is why I am here, there is no programme even for their old grandma, here everybody workup to 100 years and die, I mean the Korean themselves, our Nigeria guys are really suffering here
And even if you must apply for Korean visa, please go to their embassy in Nigeria for enquiry.
A word is new for the wise
Re: Southkorean Visa! by KoreanVisa: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2007
Maneasy Please go home if you are frustrated abroad. Its not everyone suffering here only the dullards. Some of us are making it big here. I guess you are moving with the wrong company.
Thanks
James O Morgan
www.southkoreanvisa.com
Re: Southkorean Visa! by stick2clem(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2007
419 THE BEST JOB EARNING MUCH MONEY IN NIGERIA NOW, I ADVICE YOU TO CHECK ON S.KOREA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, OBTAIN A APPLICATION FORM, FILL IT.PAY THE VISA FEE.AND LEAVE THE REST FOR GOD, THOSE PEOPLE CONTACTING YOU ARE BUNCH OF 419, ANYBODY CAN OPEN A WEBSITE AND CLAIM ANYTHING, SHINE YOUR EYE, NA LAGOS WE THEY,
DONT SEND THEM PENNY
Re: Southkorean Visa! by babasin(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2007
why we would you go South Korea, they speak no english language and your chances of coverting visitor visa to work permit is ZERO: they are interested more in their North Korea broters.

Singapore is VISA-FREE for nigerians but expensive and no-nonsense.

anyway those places have no JOBS waiting for NIGERIANS or AFRICANS

we should rather revolt against those ruling-elite to create opportunity at home!
Re: Southkorean Visa! by mishooo(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2008
Why are these people filling my inbox with rubbish everyday ??Their focus is no more south Korea but now USA. one thing is constant sha - their First Bank Account Number with N280,000 'mugun' money. God dey.

does anyone have an INFO on Intergity Company or Tony Obi and James Morgan ??

Please Spill the beans - either Good or otherwise.

Thanks
Re: Southkorean Visa! by mishooo(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2008
ANY INFO?
Re: Southkorean Visa! by Akolawole(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2008
All in the name of Leaving Nigeria at all cost.

Na wa o.
Re: Southkorean Visa! by kenflipper(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2008
Koreavisa you are an unrepentant Criminal. You should be glad to be in Korea (thats if u re there) and work honestly rather than deceiving the gullible onces.
NO BODY HAS ASKED THIS GUY WHY HIS NAMES ARE JAMES O MORGAN, 419ner are easy to figure out. Apart from his funny website his names speaks volume.
Koreavisa or James O Morgan, take ur dum ass as go get a life STUPID
Re: Southkorean Visa! by prince84(m): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2008
@ All there are no jobs waiting anywhere in europe,asia or america for any BLACK.you just have search hard and long,sometimes your lucky,sometimes your not.
About travelling out of nigeria,below you even start looking for ways to travel you should first do a proper research on your intended location,else you will end been stranged in a place were nobody gives 2shit if you live or die.

About travelling agencies and all, nigerians as a whole love free things so much,they would want you to get visas for them,by flight tickets for, pick them up at the airport and give them a very fat paying job before they believe u.In life free things dey purge.

@ sourthkoreanvisa
if you got any information that will help better your fellow nigerians give it out,you may neva know when the favour will be returned.

@people that want to yankee for free
na iraq una wan go?? if yes please sign up with the US army. grin grin grin, guys you cant go anywhere for free.
information is power i guess the korean guy wants you guys to pay for the information cause thats the only card he has to play.

Guys do you research b4 you yankee grin grin cool
Re: Southkorean Visa! by Easybaby(f): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2008
@all,
thank you all for that wonderful advice. grin

@mishooo,
Don't mind them . . .they are the same people using different tricks sad angry

@korean visa,
You have done for tongue tongue tongue
BTW, don't you have bothers and sister? sad angry
Re: Southkorean Visa! by kenflipper(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2008
www.Kennwebdesigner.com

Do it yourself website
No credit card required
Payment in naira acceptable

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Nigeria Online Booking Gotchas (read The Small Print) / Holiday in Ghana, is it worth it? / Nigeria: Domestic Flight Air Ticket Costs (historical Trend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.