Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Usernames Of Scammers. Please Read Before Making Any Deals With Them. - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Usernames Of Scammers. Please Read Before Making Any Deals With Them. (672 Views)

Best deals on Xbox 360 Slim 4gb/250gb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usernames Of Scammers. Please Read Before Making Any Deals With Them. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
I was recently scammed by a boy on nairaland.
Before I give his details I will expose his methods and all others.
1. He changes user names often. E.g kwantn. Olugbenga9. IPhoneberry.
2. He usually offers goods way beyond the market price. And seems to have pics to back them up.
3. His phone numbers are 08054431101, 08087715605, 08130117198 if u don't believe me just google the above usernames or phone numbers and. U will see how many posts he has all over the internet.
4. Never agree to his deals except ure gonna meet him in person. And make sure its near a police station.

Pls my fellow nairalanders let us make his life miserable here on nairaland and over the internet.
I have launched a personal war on him. If he likes let him change his numbers, I will continually hunt him down. I know his ways and each time I track him down I will update this page.

If you know any one who also has scammed u or anyone else in the past. Pls do not keep quiet. We must make sure that people like him and others will not find scamming people profitable anymore.
Remember that evil only triumphs because good people refuse to do anything about it.
I will advise that moderators make this and other such topics stickied so as to protect other nairalanders.

His full names are badejo oluwafemi olawole.
He used GTB
He resides in Lagos.

And the account was opened at ogbomosho in osun state.
pls beware.
And as for u scammers be ready. Am gonna give u guys hell.
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Please Read Before Making Any Deals With Them. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2012
another one to be wary of is
Mr Chris.

I guess he just swindled someone.
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Please Read Before Making Any Deals With Them. by Billyamin: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2012
@ Kingsleyinfo I feel the pain but unfortunately Nairalanders never commented much on this issue.
We need to deliberately talk about this for our safety in buying and selling here.
Pls make more research on person you are dealing with before any transaction.

Billyamin.
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Please Read Before Making Any Deals With Them. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
Yeah thanks.
Just wanted others to be more careful though.

(1) (Reply)

If U Instore Game, I Want 2 Instore Games In My Ps3, Lagos Only. / Need For Speed Rivals For Pc How To Drive This Game / Ps Vita Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.