Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. (809 Views)

Abuja: Clean U.S Used HP Laptops For Sale. See Item Before U Pay / Get A Brand New Laptop For Just #20,000 Only - Pls Read, Its For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
I was recently scammed by a boy on nairaland.
Before I give his details I will expose his methods and all others.
1. He changes user names often. E.g kwantn. Olugbenga9. IPhoneberry.
2. He usually offers goods way beyond the market price. And seems to have pics to back them up.
3. His phone numbers are 08054431101, 08087715605, 08130117198 if u don't believe me just google the above usernames or phone numbers and. U will see how many posts he has all over the internet.
4. Never agree to his deals except ure gonna meet him in person. And make sure its near a police station.

Pls my fellow nairalanders let us make his life miserable here on nairaland and over the internet.
I have launched a personal war on him. If he likes let him change his numbers, I will continually hunt him down. I know his ways and each time I track him down I will update this page.

If you know any one who also has scammed u or anyone else in the past. Pls do not keep quiet. We must make sure that people like him and others will not find scamming people profitable anymore.
Remember that evil only triumphs because good people refuse to do anything about it.
I will advise that moderators make this and other such topics stickied so as to protect other nairalanders.

His full names are badejo oluwafemi olawole.
He used GTB
He resides in Lagos.

And the account was opened at ogbomosho in osun state.
pls beware.
And as for u scammers be ready. Am gonna give u guys hell.
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
Adding another one to the list.
Those of them that say they can only send details to ür emails are also to be scrutinized.
Don't ever trust them.

Deal with them with both eyes open.
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
@all just before u do business with anyone check out his history on nairaland. Be sure he is an active poster with more than 100 posts. Get his last known posts. Track his records. google his phone numbers and scrutinize the info they come up with.
google his user names u might be suprised what u will find. Google their email address. And lastly insist on face to face transactions near a police check point.
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. by Jps1(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2012
I will also come up back with some name n their acct no & if possible their phone no.
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2012
Yeah that would be a good one.

I might not know all of them but together we can make their job more difficult.
And save those who would listen to us.
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2012
I hope this thread will make some people think twice before doing any online deals.
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. by Suntemi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:

@all just before u do business with anyone check out his history on nairaland. Be sure he is an active poster with more than 100 posts. Get his last known posts. Track his records. google his phone numbers and scrutinize the info they come up with.
google his user names u might be suprised what u will find. Google their email address. And lastly insist on face to face transactions near a police check point.

grin grin grin
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2012
Bros its not funny o.
So that incase I'm wan try rubbish u go just shout ole,
Re: Usernames Of Scammers. Pls Read Before. U Do Deals With Them. by Suntemi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:

Bros its not funny o.
So that incase I'm wan try rubbish u go just shout ole,

U still dey make me laff the more

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptops And GSM Phones At Give Away Prices / A Fairly Used Hp Pavilion Tx1000 4 Sale ( Cheap Price) / Hp Pavilion Dv7 Core I7 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.