Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Boko Haram In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Enugu (16060 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Thousands March Against Boko Haram In Niger / 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
lagcity:

it is too late 4 dat. all ibo know how to do is protest boko haram in front of peter obi's office. pathetic weaklings. una go hear am very soon. grin
your mama left nyansh
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by noiseless: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
Well i'm so glad they were caught redhanded,and for those who couldn't wait to dive in to defend them as they always do, dont worry as your very "saintly farmers" will soon be met with a death of a thousand cuts each one of them totalling 25000 cuts.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by FXKing2012(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
How dare BH step foot in Biafraland, were they blind in doing so? They had better not wake a sleeping LION!
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
Awesome!
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by nikky5(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
Was it lawful for them to bear arms illegaly?Any armed aboki is a confirmed boko haram.period.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by lagcity(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
lucenzo:

your mama left nyansh

your papa left nut. lucenzo, run! boko boys are at ur door grin
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Ninapha(f): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Bluethooth, once they are confirmed BOKO HARAMIC, ak47 will be the list weapon in my house. I wont allow them kill me in d east too.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by gempo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
Please they should not let this get out of hand. If the fight starts spreading, then you know that Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by muyoto: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
kpogede77:

I laugh at those who said fertilizer is a common farming tool. For your information fertilizer in its pure state is AN(Amonium nitrate) if you simply mix it wit AGO , you have the deadly ANFO used by boko haram to cause destruction. With a blasting cap you have made a bomb. The people are clearly Boko haram members

stop displaying your ignorance. the common NPK fertilizer seen in these parts contain negligible ammonium nitrate whose purity is nowhere near the grade needed for making an explosive device. Even if we assume it was being taken somewhere for extraction and purification, the facilities needed for such are pretty high tech--not just any lab.

however, i do agree there may be something fishy here. that they were traveling in an official vehicle with arms would surely raise eyebrows
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by cj1080(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
Analysis tell me there is a planned hit to insight the igbos into open hatred and attack on hausas.
I‘m igbo and i don‘t like it when i hear things like this.
Boko Haram, most of us easterners won‘t take this laying down if such should occur.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by rabzy01: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
nikky5:

Was it lawful for them to bear arms illegaly?Any armed aboki is a confirmed boko haram.period.
Who tell you say they carry weapon illegally? Mumu no de read tory before comment. So any armed inyamiri is either armed robber, kidnapper or both.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by rabzy01: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
FXKing2012:

How dare BH step foot in Biafraland, were they blind in doing so? They had better not wake a sleeping LION!
This defeated lion will keep on sleeping forever becouse he is a coward.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by rabzy01: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
starpon:

I jst belive those bkh hv nt precipitate here 2 try dat their nonsense. Because if the do hmmmmm iwe na ewe MASSOB
I dey lagh oh. MOSSOB! Waitin they fit do. You think think say na money BH de share? Open your eyes oh.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by ACM10: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
frosbel:

And please tell me , what kind of English is 'You got to up your IQ'  , is that what they taught you at school    grin grin

http://www.fairlady.com/lifestyle/money-careers/up-your-financial-iq

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/twitter-hack-5-ways-to-up-your-visible-iq.html

http://10mag.com/hanmiris-rice-cake-up-your-iq/

Your brain has ossified due to years you spent studying the ancient Middle eastern text.

There is hardly a room for it to expand and accommodate new knowledge in your microcephalic skull.

You can't learn these things at bible school
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by kizito96(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
Not every story should be published, They should have been slaughtered and covered, no need making it public. Igbos should not make the mistake of going to court, kill them instantly
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by rabzy01: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2012
kizito96:

Not every story should be published, They should have been slaughtered and ,
cooked for your meals as usual.
Another okija shrine member and Igbo BH in the making.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by HighChief4(m): 1:22am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^You Boko Haram, aint you guys tired of killing people yet? Whats your agitation
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by yeyeruzi: 1:28am On Jan 28, 2012
Its a pity how police give out information and how the media don't verify their stories before they broadcast them.

Most importantly, I just marvel at lots of people's fear and paranoia seeing things that never existed and how they seem to enjoy it.

First : Polices sources with no names and other details so the information could not be followed up independently and ascertained

Second:
,  27 different guns wrapped in fertiliser bags as well as axes, ,
. No fertilizer is said to be detected except  dangerous weapons.

Third: For some NLs who see speculative fear as confirmed truth, MAYBE changing the story a bit will be MEANINGFUL:
The Enugu State Police Command has arrested 25 suspected members of the MASSOB with dangerous weapons in Enugu suspected of a plot of retaliation against hausa-fulani nearby inhabitants against the MASOB threats of reprisal . The bus in which they were travelling had the inscription, ‘Zamfara State Government’, and registration number XA 581 MRD which was also suspected as plot to clear any suspicion of a mass attack against the said inhabitants

Fourth: Mind you, the ethnicity of those in the bus was not said. Remember an Igbo boko-haram  from Imo state was once said, in the media, to be caught.
How many Igbos MASSOB MEMBERS ARE IN THE BOKO-HARAM SECT?
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Obiagu1(m): 4:00am On Jan 28, 2012
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 28, 2012
Counter measures should be taken on time so these bastards dont infilterate the south.
Onlytruth:

undecided undecided undecided So, can you kindly tell us the difference? Why were they arrested then?  undecided
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by igboboy1(m): 5:07am On Jan 28, 2012
these are bluetooth's people , effing mohammedist,
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Odunnu: 6:06am On Jan 28, 2012
I must commend the nation's security outfit operating in Enugu state since last week even though they seem to have increased the tension amongst us the 'helpless masses'. Everybody is tensed and alert now. One wrong/suspicious move by any new face, draws attention, very serious attention.
I think there's a plan by these wicked bloodthirsty folks to do something terrible in this state but thank God, somehow all the plans are being foiled
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by doofanc: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2012
@yeyeruzi, that was excellent.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by camry2008: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2012
All Muslims are not BOKO HARAM but all BOKO HARAM are Muslims (Peaceful religion indeed) grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by eghost247(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2012
na wa o dem don dey enter east tongue
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by josites(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2012
Boko haram. The north has only used this tool, to cause genocide on the south, and the northern leaders are fully aware of it, and my govt is willing to negotiate with this evil, anyway nothing good can come from evil, so revolution 1441 is the only solution. A teeth for tooth
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by GAR3TH(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2012
Ahead of the 41st Convocation of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), police authorities Friday arrested no less than twenty-five persons suspected to be members of the extremist Boko Haram Islamic sect.

Also arrested were the driver and conductor of the commuter bus said to be conveying the suspects.

It was gathered that the suspects who were travelling from the north in a commercial Nissan bus marked XA 581 MRD with inscription Zamfara State Government were arrested at the Opuje junction in Nsukka, Enugu State at about 9.00am.

On interrogation, however, the men who had several bags and other substances claimed they were on hunting expedition to Uzo-uwani in Nsukka, claiming to be hunters from Zamfara State.

When their bags were searched, objects including 19 dane guns, chemicals, electric cables, twelve machetes, five axes, seven knives as well as unexpended ammunitions were discovered to have been concealed in the fertilizer bags, which was also loaded with food stuff.

The development has sent fears down the spines of residents of the university town. The university is currently celebrating its 41st convocation. The weeklong event has been on since Monday and is expected to climax today with the conferment of honorary doctorate awards to some Nigerians.

Meanwhile, the State commissioner of Police, Dana Zumi Job also Friday ordered the immediate transfer of the arrested suspected Boko Haram members to Enugu for further investigations.

Confirming the arrest Friday, State Police Public Relations officer, Ebere Amaraizu, said the command would not take anything to chance, stressing that a thorough investigation would be conducted to ascertain the true mission of the group in Enugu.

He said: "They were intercepted along Okuje – Nsukka Road in a commuter bus and on close and careful interrogations, they revealed that they were coming from the northern part of the country and were heading to Uzo-uwani in Enugu State and alleged that they were hunters."
Recovered inside the bus are 19 Dane guns, twelve machetes, five axes, seven knives and sacks containing foodstuff.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-arrest-25-boko-haram-suspects-in-enugu/108040/
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by GAR3TH(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2012
Like I said people are overreacting, let the police do their investigation and lets have all the full details before we start making accusations. many people on here have Bokophobia
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by emmalexabl(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2012
I know it would come to this but its happening much sooner than i expected,. .anyway if those boko try that rubbish for my own backyard, i go quickly drop my stethoSCOPE go carry AK47scope. . I dare them,
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by CrazyMan(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
They can't wreck any havoc here in the east because if they do, they would surely regret it.

If the bombs they've been throwing in the northern states isn't enough, then they should set themselves ablaze and allow us live in peace, because if they try anything herein the east, they won't be able to handle the consequencies.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by baslone: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2012
I'm sure these guys are not Boko Haram!

Boko can never be this stupid or dumb to be caught so cheaply.

These ones na Abokis wey dey go on their own hustle in an enemy territory.
Re: Boko Haram In Enugu by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2012
There are three thins i hate in ths God-forsaken union,nigeria:
iSLAM - WORLD LARGEST TERRORIST MOVEMENT,
THE CORE NORTHERNERS: blood sucking demons
THIS BLUETOOTH OF AN ANIMAL,WHOSE OBSESSION WITH IGBO AFFAIRS IS DRIVING HIM MAD.

GOD BLEZ BIAFRA, d land of d Rising SUN,the 4th Kingdom of God on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Geographical Size Of The South East Region / PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina / 2019: Atiku’s “think Tank” To Rally Voters For PDP In 774 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.