Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

American Used Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop At Give Away Price.SOLD SOLD SOLD - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / American Used Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop At Give Away Price.SOLD SOLD SOLD (3046 Views)

Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,wit 1yr Warranty / UK USED ACER LAPTOP JUST FOR 33K / Neatly Used Acer Mini Laptop For 25k 08186005829 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Used Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop At Give Away Price.SOLD SOLD SOLD by chucky234(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
Acer Aspire One mini
Window 7 ultimate
Webcam powered for low light chatting
1GB RAM
160GB HDD
Red coated body
Excellent working condition
Sound battery and charger
PRICE: N23,000

Call 08024403817 or chuckcollinse@gmail.com
Re: American Used Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop At Give Away Price.SOLD SOLD SOLD by hayourbame(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2012
what is your location;am@ agbara lagos, what is the condition of your laptop? 07039776565 that is my number.
Re: American Used Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop At Give Away Price.SOLD SOLD SOLD by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2012
Be careful guys.
Mr poster drop ür location.
Tell us where u are doing the deal from.

Don't agree to any deal unless u are meeting with him in person
There are a lot of them offering things for sale on nairaland for ridiculously low prices.
They usually turn out to be scammers.
Check him out properly.
Re: American Used Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop At Give Away Price.SOLD SOLD SOLD by chucky234(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2012
Kingsleyinfo pls stop posting rubbish on my thread because I have been selling Blackberry phones,HTC phones,Iphone and Laptops on NL for two and half years now with an excellent record.

Just fews days back I sold a brand new HP 100e mini to a buyer in Surulere for just N39,000, a DELL D620 Centrino DuoCore 14inch laptop for just 33,000 through Nairaland.

I work for a laptop exporting company in the USA and I can beat any price in the Nigerian market if I want to,check the link below to very if you want:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic810214.99999.html#bot

You make verifications before you post rubbish on my thread,from the above link you can call my MD in the US and do your due diligence. Am the only black man working for the company,so you don't think its a Nigerian company.
Re: American Used Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop At Give Away Price.SOLD SOLD SOLD by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
chucky234: Kingsleyinfo pls stop posting rubbish on my thread because I have been selling Blackberry phones,HTC phones,Iphone and Laptops on NL for two and half years now with an excellent record.

Just fews days back I sold a brand new HP 100e mini to a buyer in Surulere for just N39,000, a DELL D620 Centrino DuoCore 14inch laptop for just 33,000 through Nairaland.

I work for a laptop exporting company in the USA and I can beat any price in the Nigerian market if I want to,check the link below to very if you want:

You make verifications before you post rubbish on my thread,from the above link you can call my MD in the US and do your due diligence. Am the only black man working for the company,so you don't think its a Nigerian company.
Bros wether u get angry or not, that's ur problem.
I only asked genuine questions, why are u pissed off. This is an online forum,
Where scammers abode, if u think u are genuine enough then drop ür details as requested. This is not eBay so there is nothing like I have been selling this and that on NL. people need real contact info,
Location, office address and the likes.
So Bros no need to get worked up. Its in your best interest to prove that u are genuine, who knows maybe then I might be one of your customers or could even point a few people to ür shop.
Untill then I stick to my earlier advice,
Guys be careful.
Re: American Used Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop At Give Away Price.SOLD SOLD SOLD by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
chucky234: Kingsleyinfo pls stop posting rubbish on my thread because I have been selling Blackberry phones,HTC phones,Iphone and Laptops on NL for two and half years now with an excellent record.

Bros wether u get angry or not, that's ur problem.
I only asked genuine questions, why are u pissed off. This is an online forum,
Where scammers abode, if u think u are genuine enough then drop ür details as requested. This is not eBay so there is nothing like I have been selling this and that on NL. people need real contact info,
Location, office address and the likes.
So Bros no need to get worked up. Its in your best interest to prove that u are genuine, who knows maybe then I might be one of your customers or could even point a few people to ür shop.
Untill then I stick to my earlier advice,
Guys be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Just Arrived:brand New Hp 4530s/intel/4g/320g/@#99,999(pic Inside) / A Few Weeks Used Hp 620 For Sale / Desktop/flat Screeen Complete System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.