Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Getting Image Back From Web Based Api - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Getting Image Back From Web Based Api (843 Views)

Two Step Verification Or Authentication Using Sms Api (tutorial) / Vb.net Code To Display Image In Picturebox From Sql Server / Web Based Software Vs Standalone Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Image Back From Web Based Api by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2007
Has Anyone worked with Picnik in here? I am trying to get my modified image back from the API and from the documentation provided, I can't seem to figure out exactly where I go for this image or how to grab it to replace what I have on my site.

http://www.picnik.com/info/api

Replacing Images
It is appropriate for many sites to allow users to 'save over' or replace the original image. To enable this the site passes parameters to Picnik including an image id and a flag indicating whether the user should be asked if they want to replace on save. If the user chooses to replace, the image id is passed along with the exported image so the hosting site will know which image to overwrite. If the user chooses not to replace the image id is not passed along and the hosting site should treat the image as new.

Round-trip photo editing is initiated on the hosting site, typically via an 'edit' link adjacent to a photo. Picnik overlays the hosting site, displaying the photo and all the editing tools. After the user has made their edits they click the Save button to send the edited photo back to the site. Picnik exits and the hosting site refreshes to show the updated photo.

(1) (Reply)

All Nairaland Php/mysql/ajax/java Coders Respond / Pls Someone Should Help Me On How To Change A Default Application Icon And Tittle / Learn C# And Vb.net In 8 Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.