Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Boko Haram's Handsome Victim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Handsome Victim (1394 Views)

Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2012

This young man is, sorry was a cashier of GT Bank in Kano. He died during the Kano Massacre carried out by Boko Haram on Friday. An eye witness recounts: I know him, before I got married I always use the branch of GTB where he works. He got married two months ago, and was supposed to go for his honeymoon in the first week of february with his wife.

He was driving home when Boko-Haram attacked him and collected his car. At least they would have collected the car and spared his life.

It wasn't a good experience; 270 people confirmed dead already. It was a distance from our house, And it was that terrifying. Imagine what it was like for the  people staying close to those police stations!

And they said they are carrying out the will of allah? If there's a Word more than terrible and horrible I'll use it (crying).

http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9555:boko-harams-handsome-victim&catid=31:general&Itemid=69
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2012
God help us i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria as for me am done with Northern Nigeria for life eventhough peace reigns again
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2012
senseless killing angry
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Acidosis(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
omg! ! !
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2012
@frosbel
where do we direct our anger to; boko haram or islam or both?
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2012
diluminati:

@frosbel
where do we direct our anger to; boko haram or islam or both?

none of the above !!

We must always direct our anger at the real actors behind this mayhem, the CIA and Mossad .

grin grin
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2012
You know i know where you are driving at
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2012
diluminati:

You know i know where you are driving at

Okay , let me put it this way , I spend my time 24/7 looking for Boko Haram topics online , You spend yours on ALEX Jone's site looking for the latest conspiracy in town. cheesy

But for the sake of this young man who died, kindly show some respect and do not derail this article.

Much regards,

FROSBEL.
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Funkymallam(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2012
And i tot they said it was d police dat killed civillians or is d guy in d nigerian police?
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2012
I know what you are trying to do. You aint different from these boko haram killers/ Hypocrite.
Was there any need for this post if not to whip up people's sentiments and arouse public anger against Islam? Because that is what you are good at.
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
Funkymallam:

And i tot they said it was d police dat killed civillians or is d guy in d nigerian police?

Just leave that fat baloney dude to his own mischief.
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by eemmason(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2012
I believe in karma,
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2012
diluminati:

I know what you are trying to do. You aint different from these boko haram killers/ Hypocrite.
Was there any need for this post if not to whip up people's sentiments and arouse public anger against Islam? Because that is what you are good at.

You aint gotta clue mate.

This is what addiction to conspiracy theories does to the brain, it muddles everything up , so much that logic becomes fallacy and illogic becomes fact.

We call people like you , terrorist sympathizers. grin
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2012
Hey we both know i'm right looking at your antecedents. Every nairalander knows this. Abi?
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2012
The World Trade Center was DEMOLISHED. Ask Bush/CIA/Larry Silverstein

I rest my case grin grin
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2012
frosbel:

I rest my case grin grin

dont even go there. coz i'll engage you so bad you'll lose respect for yourself. You'll just feel like a fool in the end.
When i have the time for this i'll call you up and expect it pretty soon.
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by Vansnickers: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
frosbel:

none of the above !!

We must always direct our anger at the real actors behind this mayhem, the CIA and Mossad .

grin grin

Guy, do you think we are joking here? Some ppl. SMH
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
For the fact that islam is widely accepted i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the north does give room for anybody to condemn A̶̲̥̅̊ particular religion cos of A̶̲̥̅̊ particular sect when the millitants were i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ control i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the south did anybody condemn christianity. ​ℓ̊ think NO.we still av some good pple i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ islam who are also not happy with the killings going  spoiling the name of their religion.pls let's all respect God and also let's respect d people who passed  all through the killings.MAY THEIR SOUL REST I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ PEACE
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by oiseworld: 2:16am On Jan 30, 2012
ULSHERLAN:

For the fact that islam is widely accepted i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the north does give room for anybody to condemn A̶̲̥̅̊ particular religion cos of A̶̲̥̅̊ particular sect when the millitants were i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ control i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the south did anybody condemn christianity. ​ℓ̊ think NO.we still av some good pple i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ islam who are also not happy with the killings going  spoiling the name of their religion.pls let's all respect God and also let's respect d people who passed  all through the killings.MAY THEIR SOUL REST I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ PEACE

i agree with you, but voilence lives in the blood of every human. you muslims just get it out easily in the name of your god.
Re: Boko Haram's Handsome Victim by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
oiseworld:

i agree with you, but voilence lives in the blood of every human. you muslims just get it out easily in the name of your god.
Lol. Well ​ℓ̊ never said am A̶̲̥̅̊ muslim or A̶̲̥̅̊ christian. Am jus clearing issues

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Giant Of Africa Or Not? / Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge To Gulp N160bn / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.