Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Please Hep - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Hep (929 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Hep by Deklems: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
pls I have a choice of either of this: between 406 peugeot 2000 and toyota camry 2000. pls which should I go for and your reasons pls
Re: Please Hep by Ikenna351(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2012
It depends on what you want out of a car. If you want just a car, a reliable one, with good fuel economy, go for the Toyota Camry.

But if you want not just a car, but also a ride, with full driving pleasure, good fuel economy, very rugged & suitable for Nigerian terrible highways, very very VERY durable, but no so reliable (meaning it has to be regulary/religiously serviced by a competent updated Peugeut auto mechanic for modern Peugeots), then go for the Peugeot 406. Be cautioned, "do not play with Peugeot electrics". Peugeots dont tolerate quack rewires who dont understand Peugeot electrics. Any wrong connection of wires in a Peugeot would start a life of NIGHTMARE for you. Be warned!

For me, I would choose Peugeot 406 over Toyota Camry, anyday, anytime, over & over again. I have my reasons. You would understand, if  you were a car enthusiast.

Toyota Camry is good. Peugeot 406 is better. But if you know you cant keep to the "do's & Dont's" of Peugeots, I would advice you to go for Camry, for piece of mind.

Ikenna.
Re: Please Hep by Ikenna351(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
Oh! One more thing. Toyota Camry has a resale value, incase you want to resale, unlike Peugeot.

Ikenna.
Re: Please Hep by chelseabmw(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
@@poster
i do not need to explain to you. . . .pls just go for the 2000 toyota camry. . . . .You will sure enjoy it wink
Re: Please Hep by Ikenna351(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
@ Chelseabmw. Couldnt you have explained to him why you think he should go for Camry? Remember, he wants & needs reasons, as stated in his post.

Ikenna.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On Mitsubishi? / Touareg Mechanic / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.