Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram (10802 Views)

Biafra: No Nnamdi Kanu, No Dialogue With FG—MASSOB, IPOB : Vanguard / No Dialogue With Boko Haram – Presidency / Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Rossikk(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram

Leadership News

Olaolu Oladipo

The leadership of the dreaded Boko Haram, has rejected the olive branch that the Federal Government extended to it, vowing to continue its attacks, until the country adopts the Sharia legal system.

President Goodluck Jonathan had urged members of the group to come forward with its grouse to  government so it would be able to work out an agreement that would foster peace in the country especially in the wake of ceaseless attacks by the group on key government and private institutions, particularly in the northern part of the country.

The President in an interview session with a cable news media, Reuters at the Presidential Villa on Thursday said, “If they clearly identify themselves now and say this is the reason why we are resisting, this is the reason why we are confronting government or this is the reason why we destroyed some innocent people and their properties, why not?”

Read more:

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/14740/2012/01/29/no_dialogue_until_nigeria_adopts_sharia_says_boko_haram.html

undecided
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by mensdept: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
Southern leadership is scared to send in troops to the north? No state of emergency or curfew? No shoot at site? Guess Lagos, Jos, Abeokuta, Yenegoa and Enugu are a different place than Kano, Katsina, and Zamfara
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Yeske2(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2012
I thought it was the north only that was to adopt sharia, never knew it has been extended throughout the federation.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Moralistli(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2012
Impossicant,,,,,, Nigeria better break up instead! Like play Like play!!
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by manny4life(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2012
What's pissing me off is that when will it dawn on Mr. President that his strategies of the "so-called dialogue" ain't working? It can't, won't, and will NEVER work; for how long will he sit as a lame duck? Till everything has collapsed? Nigeria is at the brink of collapse, YET he's talking about extension of Olive Branch? I do not wish evil on him, but it seems like it takes evil experience for him to experience the distraught of the people he leads. Sharia law, if at all should be practised, should be ONLY to those who desire it.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by ezeagu(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2012
[size=18pt]ONE NAIJERIYA!!![/size]
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Rossikk(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2012
But really, these people cannot be serious. Surely they know that will never happen? It's a very mischievious demand. They need to tell us what they[i] really[/i] want.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by nasty45(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2012
Hmmm boko boys u ad beta be jokin.cos u goin to be in for a deep S.HIT. BETTER STILL LICK MY A.S.S.HOLE INSTEAD OF THAT TO APN I'L RADA DY THAN COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by nasty45(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
THIS MARKS THE BEGINING OF THE END.FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BOKO HARAM OR BOKONISTAN.i laf in arabic.muhehehesaiakbardulilai
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by fyneguy: 1:03am On Jan 30, 2012
I hope this is not true sha.

If they actually said so, then let's go our separate ways.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by dasparrow: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2012
fyneguy:

I hope this is not true sha.

If they actually said so, then let's go our separate ways.

It probably is. With all the bigotry and wickedness the average Nigerian practices, did we as a people think God is not watching? God has decided to allow lucifer take over Nigeria so Nigerians better get ready. Boko haram is just the begining of numerous woes to come just like the Egyptian plagues. The average Nigerian is wicked so I am not suprised at what is happening in Nigeria. Cursed country, seemingly cursed people undecided
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Kx: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2012
This is good news.
Has the president now realized how hasty his purported plan to dialogue with Boko is?
Boko is now dictating the tone for the dialogue.

If USSR as big and powerful as it was,
If Yugoslavia,Sudan etc could break up, lets happily welcome the 2 or 3 nations that are coming out of nigeria.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by steaming(f): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2012
how many muslims in all sincerity want the sharia law implemented in their northern regions in the first place? muslims here, can we hear you please? that would be a good start.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2012
Let all the Muslims on Nairaland in Support of Total Sharia Law in Nigeria please stand-up grin grin
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2012
Now, I miss OBJ
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by anyicom(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2012
My people, many of us dont get it. This people are not happy because Goodluck, a South South is ruling Nigeria. They want to make things uncomfortable for him, if possible force him to quit. But this is the begining of the end for Nigeria because once power shifts up North, MEND and co will make sure there is no peace in Nigeria. WHO WILL BAIL THE CAT. I pity Nigeria, slowly drawing to a close.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by belovedaja(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2012
Let nigeria break up. Let nigeria break up. Let nigeria break up.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by belovedaja(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2012
Biafra lives. Land of the rising sun. Giant of Africa.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2012
Time to lay aside the guilt, GEJ, and get tough.

You cannot reason/negotiate with a sociopath. Their only stance in that negotiation will be "slit your throats so we don't have to do it ourselves."
NEVER negotiate with terrorists.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by thoth: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2012
I paines me how easily people are being fooled . We all are now dark strings of a huge evil harp played by the crawny hands of the white devil ,we are making a really sad tune.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by born2boink(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2012
belovedaja:

Let's fight war, I'm sick of boko haram,even if it is only one blood left in my body, I will defend Nigeria as nation , this boko haram cannot chase us  away from this country,I was born there and will fight to make it UNITE, NIGERIA UNITE FOREVER, nobody should be allow to fly.if Hausa are not supporting this people, they should know their environment and Bomb companies,let them give us details, I will join soldier soon
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by freecocoa(f): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2012
How stuppid can this boko foools get for weeping out loud?what makes them think that such preposterous demand can be met in this country,they must be kidding. Isn't it better to give them their own country and if they want to slaughter themselves they should go ahead and do so.  
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by tiwasiaife(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2012
Its unfortunate that those who lost in the last election and vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable are destroying their people and their homes while their children and their ill gotten wealths are in overseas. The boko haramites hv made every attempt to bomb UNN bt their effort remains unseccessful. Any attempt to take their fight to se or ss will not be condoned. nobody is a costodian of violence. Gej still hv frm nw till 2015 and a 2nd tenure to rule, nothern elders who formed BH should better realise the damages u will cause the north b4 2019 dat Gej will complete his 2nd term.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Ninapha(f): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan had urged members of the group to come forward with its grouse to  government so it would be able to work out an agreement

The federal government never called for a dialogue. He only said" they should state their grouse and only on that would the govt. initiate a dialogue. By this the dialogue is subject to the approval of the fed govt's definition and acceptance of their grouse. So the leadershipof b/h quoting no dialogue this and that, no one really wants to dialogue with a beast, and no one is adopting sharia. let the worst happen. I suppose he is indirectly stating their aim afterall. but sorry not even a dog on this side is accepting sharia.
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by namfav(m): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2012
lets be honest, we can't have sharia in nigeria, its not even the will of muslims to have sharia all across nigeria, but sharia in the north has to be more effective than it is, we can't even issue fatwa on terrorism  or organised crime because the state law is above sharia, things have to change
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by omo9ja1(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2012
The comment credited to Yaadua that he order the army to finish them up show have been the next line of command GEJ should order, if their kinsmen will give sort order then what are we waiting for, let us go after them, the best form of defend  is to attack, attack this ignorant blood suckers
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2012
"In character and temperament" wrote Lord Lugard, "the
typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person.Lacking in self control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and
naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with
little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving
weapons as an oriental loves jewelry. His thoughts are
concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to
the animal world than that of the European or
Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals placidity
and want of desire to rise beyond the State he has
reached. Through the ages the African appears to have
evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity,the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural" He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realise its responsibility , he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the
encourage of the fighting animal -an instinct rather than
a moral virtue, In brief, the virtues and defects
of this race-type are those of attractive children,
whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly
as to an older and wiser superior and without
envy, Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me
as thosemost characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his ability to visualize the future" Pg 70 of The Dual Mandate by F.D.Lugard 1926
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2012
Now, therefore, I, Lieutenant-Colonel Chukwuemeka
Odumegwu Ojukwu, Military Governor of Eastern Nigeria, by
virtue of the authority, and pursuant to the principles, recited
above, do hereby solemnly proclaim that the territory and
region known as and called Eastern Nigeria together with her
continental shelf and territorial waters shall henceforth be an independent sovereign state of the name and title of "The
Republic of Biafra".
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by double08(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2012
crazy amd wishful thinking
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by humblebee: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2012
these bastardz are just bloody animals
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Emmaesty(f): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2012
This Boko Haram people  and their dull mentality. . . .smh Hausa's will always be Hausa's
Re: No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram by Johnnoo(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2012
F U C K Y O U! ! ! BOKO HARAM
GEJ should be thinking about this, it won't work. These are a set of confused extremists, from rejectection of western education to religious bigotry, now it is sharia law adoption. GET LOST BOKO HARAM!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Appoints Justice Kazeem Alogba As Acting Chief Judge Of Lagos State / Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths / APC Primary: Orji Kalu To Win Abia North Ticket As An Unopposed Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.