Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State (2442 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / Photos: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Attack In Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by knotty(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2012
Naibawa Police station has been under attack all evening long, yet, no word about it.
Who is on top of this situation please?
BH wreaking havoc as usual.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by NegroNtns(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2012
Who is on top of this situation please?

. . . Knotty, you are! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by knotty(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2012
exceedingly sure
There are 2 police stations in naibawa; one close to Zenith bank which had already been bombed and this one close to the motor park which was bombed today.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by obowunmi(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by NegroNtns(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2012
Oh, I dont doubt you, Im just saying that until we get other reports you will be on top of bringing us updates.  

Its not on Reuters or AP yet and I suspect they are late bringing it but you will be our eyes and nose out there.  You sniff anything or see anything, report it.  Thank u!!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by Yeske2(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2012
So terrible, God help us!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2012
Terrorist attacks happen everywhere, we have to learn to live with it!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by knotty(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro, i dare to relinquish that role to you.
Please, come to Macedonia and help us.
I do not possess the news coverage savvy of Amanpour, i dont know how to dodge bullets, please, come here and photograph for us and you are sure to get a Pulitzer award for the Photo of The Year.
IRS leaves Lagos 7:30am tomorrow morning, are you coming
Re: Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by knotty(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by Joel3(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2012
GEJ, We are ontop of it. The arrest supect will be dealt with.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State by ASOROCKb(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2012
Joel.:

GEJ, We are ontop of it. The arrest supect will be dealt with.
What a fresh air

(1) (Reply)

You Ijaws Should Thank Us Yorubas For Saving Your Lives. Otherwise Today U Wont / Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ / $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.