Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The Us - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The Us (1360 Views)

How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute / Tips On Applying For Student Visa For Studies In The United States / Leaving My Present Job For Studies Abroad;is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The Us by wed123(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2007
Full scholarship opportunity for 12 Nigerian students to study the under listed programs in a number of American Universities:

Bachelors Degrees
Art and Design (B.F.A.)
Business (B.A.)
Communications and Media (B.A.)
Computer Science (B.A. / B.S.)
Elementary Education (B.A.)
Secondary Education (B.A.)
Literature (B.A.)
Literature with Emphasis in Writing (B.A.)
Mathematical Sciences (B.S.)
Physiology and Health (B.A.)
Sustainable Living (B.S.)

Master’s Degrees
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Computer Science (M.S.)
Teaching: Elementary Education (M.A.)
Teaching: Secondary Education (M.A.)

Ph.D. Degrees
Ph.D. in Management
Ph.D. in Physiology

Courses starting Spring (January) and Fall (September) of 2008. Scholarships cover tuition, room & board, textbooks, plus a stipend for living expenses.

Successful students must be willing to practice Transcendental Meditation.

This is a simple, natural, effortless procedure practiced 20 minutes twice each day while sitting comfortably with the eyes closed. It’s not a religion, philosophy, or lifestyle. It’s the most widely practiced, most researched, and most effective method of self-development in the world.

Please look up Transcendental Meditation on
http://www.tm.org/

If this interests you, shoot me an introductory email stating your thoughts about this practice. Only serious candidates need bother.

Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The Us by doncnn(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2007
me no understand this oneoooohhh, why must one practise this in order to be a beneficial of the so called scholarship
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The Us by kunledarmani(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2007
This succccccccccccccksssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The Us by amigoes(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2007
intro to principles and practice of cultism , "look b4 you leap" shocked
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The Us by lawuyi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2007
na wa oooo
if u cant convince people to voluntarily practice occultic things you want to coerce and tempt the weak into it?
People please beware ooooo. Any scholarship that will make you mortgage your soul isn't worth it!
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The Us by boluyung(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
This is a simple, natural, effortless procedure practiced 20 minutes twice each day while sitting comfortably with the eyes closed. It’s not a religion, philosophy, or lifestyle. It’s the most widely practiced, most researched, and most effective method of self-development in the world.

this is deception please anybody beware!
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The Us by wed123(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2007
Attention: PLEASE STOP SENDING ME EMAILS!!! [/color]

If you did not shoot me an email before Saturday 27th, PLEASE DON’T BOTHER because I[b] WILL NOT RESPOND[/b].

Kayode, ‘bosun, Eze, Richard, Hafiz, Simon, isaac , Segun, Mirian, Bukola, Tade, lekan, john, Isaac, Tunji, Bukkie, Qudus, Kelechi, tunde, jimoh, ‘koya, Ukeme, ’Boye, Joan, mdad,
--- I will contact each of you shortly.

If your name is not listed above, you can try again next year.

Ogbonna, please stop bugging my life! I’m not the benefactor of these scholarships and you are wasting not just my time, but also yours.

[color=#990000]ONCE AGAIN, I AM NO LONGER MAKING NOMINATIONS, PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME!!, AND STOP CROWDING MY INBOX !!!!!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please ICSAN Graduates And Students Can We Meet Here. / Professional Research Project Writers For MSC/BSC Project Writing Students / Confused Computer Science Graduate Needs Guidance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.