Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President (6949 Views)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Demdem(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
soapdish:

What  exactly is GEJ's crime to warrant this hate. He is not a bad President. Please let  the President be. Don't think you guys will do better given  the same opportunity and circumstance,

Agreed, he is simply incompetent. he really needs to wake up, be sincere to the Nigerian people and govern well. is that too much to ask?
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
Demdem:

Will u STFU. i have no reasons to hate the retardeen. Get that to ur empty brain (if at all u a have one). U have decided to believe him but i dont. believe whatever.

no dey spit for your laptop, wow such hate.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Demdem(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^

ur opinion iidiot.
U believe him , I dont. is there any problem with that?
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
haters goner hate

Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^
grin grin grin

Oponu.

Demdem:

Will u STFU. i have no reasons to hate the retardeen. Get that to ur empty brain (if at all u a have one). U have decided to believe him but i dont. believe whatever.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Werehkpe: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2012
All these started from the silly lying SAHARA REPORTERS

I have always sed it, these guys are just out to bring GEJ's government to disrepute.

They have never sed anything good about the guy. even his amnesty program. Silly SAHARA REPORTERS
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
Demdem:

^^^^
grin grin grin

Oponu.

better, relax.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by MarcAnthon(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
Demdem:

Agreed, he is simply incompetent. he really needs to wake up, be sincere to the Nigerian people and govern well. is that too much to ask?

On point bro.

As per the story, two words: Damage Control  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Ninapha(f): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
Demdem:

I know what you want. U want to be a special Adviser to the president but the way you are going about it is wrong. tongue
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ghana as a country has always been loyal and faithful to Nigeria. The report by sahara reporters that the president of Ghana of all people, rallied the presidents of other countries against the candidacy of Goodluck Jonathan leaves me with so much suspicion. This is most likely another junk journalism.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by iswell1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
GEJ be strong in faith and may god help you
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Beaf: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
Go GEJ! Nutin do you! cool

Rewind. . .

Losers gon' lose and haters gon' wha?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by iswell1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
all GEJ enemy must be ashame in jesus name!
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Ninapha(f): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
@Beaf. I think there is a contest being sponsored by B/H and co. 'Hater of the president' for the year 2012. Haters, its ur chance to win huge price.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by kizito96(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
In Nigeria any failure has an excuse
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by overkillR(f): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
Bunch of idiots! May ur hatred for the president not lead to your untimely demise! Love it or hate it he's going to complete his 4year tenure.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by AjanleKoko: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
There must be like 200 IDs for Beaf on this site embarassed
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Beaf: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
AjanleKoko:

There must be like 200 IDs for Beaf on this site embarassed

Dude, don't join the weak minded people on NL.
There is just one Beaf, nimble footed, agile minded, verbally acrobatic; thoroughly discombobulating and very bad for winshes health. cool

grin
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Pukkah: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ptimes:

4. While appreciating this kind gesture, President Jonathan resolved that[b] he needed time to focus on domestic affairs in Nigeria[/b], and that it would be practically difficult for him to combine the three positions of President of Nigeria, Chairman of ECOWAS and Chairman of African Union. He therefore rejected the offer.

He needs to do more of this.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by BabaEleko(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
GEJ's government is the biggest liar i've ever known. They didn't dispute claims when the media was reporting that he'll run and that some govt. heads were persuading him to go for it. He got kicked out and this idjiot abati is coming out to talk bull5hit. God punish all of you.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by dmainboss: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
This whole hate drive is really becoming very silly. And the interesting part is that the haters cant stop now because they will suddenly look stu.p.i.d. So they try to keep it up by trying to look for new reasons to justify their hate. The problem is, since they are blinded by hate, they cant think straight any more so they dont even realise they are gradually fallen into a ditch. When you throw so much mud at a man and he keeps stepping over it, he emerges very strong and always will have the last laugh. I think this is going to be very interesting at the end. lol
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by OmoTier1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
How sad that even in 2012, GEJ and His inglorious Reuben Abati does not know when to swallow shame and turn a leaf He contested and He was sent packing by a better candidate who not only had shoes to wear but knew how to wear them! SIMPLES,
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Demdem(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
Anyone critical or this administration is now branded an hater. Some folks could be so dumb.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by dasparrow: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

How sad that even in 2012, GEJ and His inglorious Reuben Abati does not know when to swallow shame and turn a leaf He contested and He was sent packing by a better candidate who not only had shoes to wear but knew how to wear them! SIMPLES,

Precisely! GEJ is such a liar lying through his teeth that he never contested when there was another article posted on this forum where one of his aides mentioned that other West African rulers had encouraged him to contest for the position and that 2 other West African heads of state had dropped out of the race. This administration lie too much.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by jmaine: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
Unnecessary on nairaland leads to no where . .una go soon get hypertension for GEJ matter . . .
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Ninapha(f): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
Pls remind me d name of that his aids again. tongue
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Ninapha(f): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
@santa101, no i wd rather hug GEJ. Tanx for d advice. cool
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by Remii(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
Don't believe anything until government start denying it.

GEJ was stoned in Uganda, Nigeria government denied it even when Uganda government was apologizing to Nigeria over the incident on international media. Na wa oo.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by 1025: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
Dude, don't join the weak minded people on NL.
There is just one Beaf, nimble footed, agile minded, verbally acrobatic; thoroughly discombobulating and very bad for winshes health.

@beaf labran mako,
what if jega was in charge of the election? we all know that bro. joe will win with a land slide margin in a nigerianised free and fair wuru wuru election.
it is good that joe left jega at home just to test his real popularity.
if the president of benin republic could win joe, there is every reason for one to believe rochas okorocha will win him with ease.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
Retardeen govt
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by dmainboss: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^Why are u still quoting the lie that there was a contest for the AU leadership? Haven't u noticed that no other African media has reported it apart from SR? Or u think SR now has exclusive right to publish AU matters. Blackmail is a tool for the weak and defeated! Doesn't make u lot look good.
Re: Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President by OmoTier1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
dmainboss:

^^^Why are u still quoting the lie that there was a contest for the AU leadership? Haven't u noticed that no other African media has reported it apart from SR? Or u think SR now has exclusive right to publish AU matters. Blackmail is a tool for the weak and defeated! Doesn't make u lot look good.
Will you keep quiet! How many Africa media did you monitor? Besidem the story on SR was an article submitted by one of the medi houses in Africa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. / Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.