Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pls Guys Help Me With My Bb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Guys Help Me With My Bb (1453 Views)

Guys Help Me Make Choice Between Dis Two Powerful Phones / How To Download PES 2013 On My Bb 9780 / How Can I Repair My Bb Bold 9700 Showing App Error 523 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Help Me With My Bb by Bumpad: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2012
i just got a blackberry torch1 and put an etisalat sim ,etisalat sent a msg that it cannot be configured on air
Re: Pls Guys Help Me With My Bb by Mannylex(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2012
U have to subscribe for one of their blackberry packages, before u can use d phone for RIM related activities. . So subscribe for their 1400 BBC. . . For other things like 2go and opera mini. Go to advanced option then tcp/IP fill in the apn with web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net (It works for etisalat too) password and username : web . . . That's all and u re good to go.
Re: Pls Guys Help Me With My Bb by Bumpad: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
Mannylex:

U have to subscribe for one of their blackberry packages, before u can use d phone for RIM related activities. . So subscribe for their 1400 BBC. . . For other things like 2go and opera mini. Go to advanced option then tcp/IP fill in the apn with web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net (It works for etisalat too) password and username : web . . . That's all and u re good to go.
do i need to Rick the box
Re: Pls Guys Help Me With My Bb by Bumpad: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
do i need to tick the box
Re: Pls Guys Help Me With My Bb by cupid4ig(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
My MTN bis is working with my opera mini. But why can't etisalat configure phone automatically? Wen I wanted to use dey collected my money only to ask me to go to one of their office to configure it. Rubbish
Re: Pls Guys Help Me With My Bb by Bumpad: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2012
cupid4ig:

My MTN bis is working with my opera mini. But why can't etisalat configure phone automatically? Wen I wanted to use dey collected my money only to ask me to go to one of their office to configure it. Rubbish
Mannylex:

guy tank u o the stuff is working

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S III : All That Is In It / Mtn Has Finally Joined. Mtn Connecting With Zain Settings / Airtel Unlimited Data Plan Anybody Used It ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.