Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ways To Improve The Nairaland Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ways To Improve The Nairaland Experience (529 Views)

N'Delta Elders Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 If He Fails To Improve The Region / The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast / Paying Taxes In Nigeria, Can It Improve The Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Improve The Nairaland Experience by FXKing2012(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
I would like to suggest two ways of improving the experience here on Nairaland.

First: Introduction of a ranking method. I think the ranks of members should appear just below their names. The ranking could be such that those with less than 1,000 post are ranked as active members, those with 1,000 to 2,000 post are ranked as bronze members, those with 2,000 to 3,000 posts are ranked as silver members, those with 3,000 to 4,000 posts are ranked as gold members, those with 5,000 to 6,000 posts are ranked as diamond members, those with 6,000 to 7,000 posts are ranked as platinum members and those with over 7,000 posts as ranked as partners.

Second: Introduction of a yearly get-together. I think we could arrange a yearly get-together of members in order to strengthen our bond and meet with the Nairaland veterans. We could also form some form of ideological movement or a think-tank able to enforce changes in our beloved Nigeria.

These are my suggestions, what say you?
Re: Ways To Improve The Nairaland Experience by manny4life(m): 1:39am On Jan 31, 2012
LOL,

You are quite funny, shocked shocked shocked shocked

Good suggestion though
Re: Ways To Improve The Nairaland Experience by Lasinoh: 4:13am On Jan 31, 2012
There are some 'boys' here that will not leave my ikebe alone.
I will have very pleasant experience around here if they can keep their opinions and thoughts to themselves.
I cannot post without being harassed.
Stopping se-xual 'arrasment on NL will go along way in making MY experience an improved one around here.

I don't like to leave my 'ouse. . .except I am ourrof the kontri.
My socialization skills end in front of my computer.
I am a 'posting' person. . . not a 'people' person.
Just for my entertainment only. . .I deal with issues not people.

So diafore. . .little boys should stop replying my posts! kiss

Dun really kyeeee about the 'ranking' or the 'get togeda'! kiss
After being almost 5 years on NL. . .met efryone I can meet . . and I have my own rank. . .so diafoe. . .
Not innarestid. I like to know the quality of  your minds. . . without seeing your physical appearances.
I will leave that to those who still find the "Romance and Sexuality" or "Games and Jokes" secitons of NL novelties. I have graduated to the Political and Religious sections of NL only. . .Sooooooooooooooo?

Help my brain grow not die! Keep 'reeetards' off my posts! Including d-e-ek-hungry, dense e-badu belle and e jolosi desperado females off my posts!

My two cents! kiss
Re: Ways To Improve The Nairaland Experience by tpia5: 4:22am On Jan 31, 2012

I will have very pleasant experience around here if they can keep their opinions and thoughts to themselves.

too ironic and also too easy.

is this a trap?

I cannot post without being harassed.

really!!!

must be due to your awesomeness, which you constantly tell us about.
Re: Ways To Improve The Nairaland Experience by Lasinoh: 4:29am On Jan 31, 2012
You see what I am sayin' about? wink
Re: Ways To Improve The Nairaland Experience by FXKing2012(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2012
@tpia, why are u in her hair?

@Lasimoh, I guess he must really like u.

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Protest Against Corruption In Nigeria Coming Up? / Anioma Renaissance Holds Symposium On Ojukwu / Interview: No Controversy Over My State Of Origin-vp Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.