Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike (36669 Views)

ASUU Strike Latest News: ASUU Demands N1.5tr To End Strike / BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Calls Off Strike / Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by luvola(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
developing story. info emanated frm a reliable source.more on this developing story
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Dabss(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
Get your facts right.
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by luvola(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
we already making some calls to verify the authenticity of the source. stay tuned
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by luvola(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2012
source reveal that ASUU-lasu held a meeting at about 00.100gmt and suspended d strike 4hrs, we are yet to hear frm d student union leader. more on this developing story
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Dclique(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
A public university paying 350,000 and still striking. Only in 9ja.
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Dabss(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
Dclique:

A public university paying 350,000 and still striking. Only in 9ja.
which university is that mr clique?
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:

which university is that mr clique?
Lasu now
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Dabss(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
ULSHERLAN:

Lasu now

wow thats serious!!!
Most federal universities i know pay less than 30 thousand NGN.
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by luvola(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
news update - ASUU-lasu finally call off strike today and await the nec meeting to be held on wed, they also resolve to accept f.g proposal. kudos to the union.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:

wow thats serious!!!
On the contrary Lasu is A̶̲̥̅̊ state school
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Lets wait and see. . . .
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by luvola(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
info is wrong according to phone call conversation with the p.r.o of ASUU. mod delete this post asap.thanks
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by ThaDonDre(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2012
I need help plz . . . I was offered admitn 2study medicine &surgery @lasu, do any one knw if i can stl pay school fees and comence regtrtn.

plz i need a reply
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by luvola(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2012
update - ASUU nec ask all universities to vote whether to suspend d strike or not. u.i vow to continue the strike, university of lagos and lagos state university voted to suspend the strike ystrday.
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by jaidor: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2012
@luvola, what was LASU-ASUU conclusion yesterday, pull out or they wait 4 others to decide?

LASU in d first instance is nt suppose to join the strike because students should not pay 250k avg and yet av delayed academic year it's abosolutely absurd, this should have been part of the agreement btw when they increased the sch fee, moreover it is a very genuine issue that the SUG shud av fougth for I wonder y they did'nt.

LASU must pull out of the strike coz dat so called ASUU is a selfish inconsiderate union nd is not yet ready to call-off d strike.
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Dabss(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
ThaDonDre:

I need help plz . . . I was offered admitn 2study medicine &surgery @lasu, do any one knw if i can stl pay school fees and comence regtrtn.

plz i need a reply
that will be unwise. Whats the hurry? Academic staffs are on strike.
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by luvola(m): 12:29am On Feb 01, 2012
@ jador - the sch chapter of ASUU says they are on sympaty strike .unilag et lasu in their congress meeting oppose the continuation of the strike and they are still waiting for the national body final resolution b 4 taking any action
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by ThaDonDre(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2012
@luvola . . .do u knw if skul fees payment and registration of freshers is stl on at lasu?

Plz i nyd a reply
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Ak4ril(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2013
luvola: news update - ASUU-lasu finally call off strike today and await the nec meeting to be held on wed, they also resolve to accept f.g proposal. kudos to the union.

Pls, can u give the source of ur information?
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Olat4r(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
What do u expect?, the strikes i) drag too long now and LASU should not join the strikes for the first instance because of its exorbitant School fees Fashola impose on the Students there.
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by anthony500(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
You no Sabi read date ni?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Krak(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is actually a 2012 story. Please people,disregard.
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Wittywizard(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
BLIND MEN ZONE
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by BasseyJ(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Olat4r: What do u expect?, the strikes i) drag too long now and LASU should not join the strikes for the first instance because of its exorbitant School fees Fashola impose on the Students there.
Hahahaha, Lwkmd, Oga before you comment on a thread, check the date and the section to avoid embarrassment.
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Who unearthed this old post, you all deserve a ban undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by sparkle5: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wow! I love ur humour!
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by sparkle5: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wow! I love ur humour!..pls beep me on 08067492741
Re: Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike by philtrum(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
wow thats serious!!!

state universities are like that, oou too in 2011 wanted freshers to pay 450k......but they later cut it by 50%

(1) (Reply)

UTME 2015 Cutoff Marks For Nigerian Institutions / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? / Police Beat, Slap IMSU Students For Refusing Access To Their Phones (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.