Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Tips For Your Website To Come Alive After Paying For Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips For Your Website To Come Alive After Paying For Hosting (771 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Not Paying For Any Online Ideas / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Your Website To Come Alive After Paying For Hosting by kaposky(f): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2012
Hello people,

Please i need someone to kindly state the step by step guide

on what to do to get my website come alive.

I have registered the domain name and

I have paid for a year hosting.

Am not a novice as such but i truely need a help as i know

i can do it through your tips.

A sample of what i want my blog to look like is www.talkaboutladies.com
please help as little as your tip is,

I appreciate it a great deal.
Thanks
Re: Tips For Your Website To Come Alive After Paying For Hosting by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2012
Is it the same hosting company that got you the domain name?
Re: Tips For Your Website To Come Alive After Paying For Hosting by hostsleek(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
talkaboutladies was built on WordPress Engine

WordPress will help you do that better

Ask your hosting provider if they have WordPress Installer

Or Download and Upload the files your self.
Re: Tips For Your Website To Come Alive After Paying For Hosting by Caliente(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=13pt]Sorry which web hosting firm are you using and how much was it?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Any Replacement To Coffie I Cant Programmer And My Dr. Is Compaining / Php Hip Hop / Rutgers Student Guilty, Faces 10 Years For Webcam Spying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.