Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, (1090 Views)

The Unpleasant Biafran Story / The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! / Fredick Forsyth - The Biafran Story - Nigerian Civil War (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by macjive01: 6:21am On Jan 31, 2012
Republic of BIAFRA is a REALITY!

“What had started as a belief was transmuted to total conviction; that they could never again live with Nigerians. From this stems the primordial political reality of the present situation. Biafra cannot be killed by anything short of total eradication of the people who make her. For even under total occupation Biafra would sooner or without Colonel Ojukwu, rise up again.”

The Biafra Story
      Frederick Forsyth

"Surely, when a whole people is rejected by the majority of the state in which they live, they must have the right to live under a different kind of arrangement which does secure their existence. States are made to serve people; governments are established to protect the citizens of a state against external enemies and internal wrong doers."

President Julius Nyerere
Biafra, Human Rights and Self determination in Africa.
April 13, 1968 (Dar es Salam)

We, “The Igbo Coalition in the Americas”, want to alert you about a serious humanitarian issue, the immense injustice that has befallen our peace loving, God fearing population, a people steeped in the Judea Christian and democratic values, the Igbo (or Ibo) nation in Nigeria.

Nigeria is at a crossroad again and as usual the Igbo nation is the scape goat. There is a concerted effort by Islamic extremists and Islamic political leaders in the Feudal Moslem North to subjugate the Igbo nation. This plot is openly and enthusiastically supported by such countries as Iran, Libya and Sudan. To Muslim extremists, the Igbo nation is the only force that stands between them and the total Islamization of West Africa.

We, the Igbo people have suffered many pogroms in the past. We are the survivors of the most brutal genocidal massacres ever unleashed in Africa, south of the Sahara. We have paid an immense prize at the hands of Moslem radicals who consider the Igbo nation as the most despicable of infidels outside of the Republic of Israel. In the past 50 years, more than 5 million Igbo people have died in pogroms, wars and massacres designed to “teach the Igbo a lesson”. For our rich Judea-Christian and democratic values, many Moslems regard us Igbo as little better than vermin, worthy of the most brutal treatment.

To illustrate the urgency of our plight, below is a small snapshot of a few of the pogroms and acts of genocidal slaughter that the Igbo have suffered in Nigeria since 1945:

http://www.igbolandforum.com/index.php?topic=1009.0
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by macjive01: 6:32am On Jan 31, 2012
Crimes of GENOCIDE Committed by NIGERIA on the IGBO

“We do not want, Sir, our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development, I should like to make it clear to you that if the British quitted Nigeria now at this stage the northern people would continue their interrupted conquest to the sea.”

Mallam Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (1947)
Later to become Prime Minister of Nigeria

1945 Northern Moslems kill HUNDREDS of IGBO civilians in the Northern city of JOS and loot their properties worth hundreds of millions of dollars!

1953 Northern Moslems pounce on IGBO civilians in the Northern city of KANO, HUNDREDS of IGBO men and women are killed and their property worth in the hundreds of millions are looted!

“The seeds of the trouble which broke out in Kano on May 1953 have their counterparts still in the ground. It could happen again, and only a realization and acceptance of the underlying causes can remove the danger of recurrence.”

Official Report of the 1953 Massacre in Kano
British Administrative officer

“Mr. Chairman, Sir, since 1955 this government had laid down a policy. First Northerners, second Expatriates and third non-northerners. Mr. Chairman, Sir, I have noted very carefully all the speeches made by all the Members in the Honourable House and I am ready to put up to my Government their views and I hope my Government will give them consideration , I think these two things are the major things I have to answer now. One is on scholarship and the other is on how to do away with the Ibos.”

Alhaji Mustafa Ismaila Zanna Dujuna (Minister of Establishments and training)
AN INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION OF JURISTS FIND
PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE

1966 * MAY * JULY * SEPTEMBER *
(The worst pogrom in all of Africa up to that time!)

“It is pertinent to observe that the Atrocities Tribunal found as a fact that the Northern Nigeria authorities with their collaborators had devised a seven point program aimed at a complete extermination of the then Eastern Nigerians (now Biafrans) in Northern Nigeria and other parts of the federation. The program is outlined as follows:

1. (a) to kill off the Major-general and Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, T. J. T. Aguiyi-Ironsi;
(b) to kill off all Yamiri (Igbo) Army officers;
(c) and subsequently purge the Army of Yamiri by killing the rest in the ranks.

Report to moderator 94.197.127.249
picolo

Liked: 4
picolo forever, nothing dey happen!

Re: THE BIAFRAN STORY
« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:04:47 AM »
PublishQuoteModifyRemove
2. With the aid of the Westerners in the army, to take complete control of the Armed Forces, the Police and the Navy and to purge off the Yamiri in these forces too.

3. To kill off and dispossess all the Yamiri domiciled in the Northern region.

4. To use the control of the Armed Forces to take control of the country’s Government.

5. To revenge Sarduana’s and Abubakar’s death by killing Dr. Zik, Dr. Okpara, Ojukwu and Major Nzeogwu.

6. To destroy Port Harcourt, Enugu and the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

7. To kill all
(a) Yamiri in top civil service posts;
(b) all wealthy Yamiri - male and female;
(c) all Yamiri educational giants;
(d) all grown up males and females of Yamiri;
(e) to leave out only sucklings in yamiri land.
(Tribunal Report pp. 133 - 134)”
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by NegroNtns(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2012
To kill all
(a) Yamiri in top civil service posts;
(b) all wealthy Yamiri - male and female;
(c) all Yamiri educational giants;
(d) all grown up males and females of Yamiri;
(e) to leave out only sucklings in yamiri land

. . . with all these and you still cohabit with them in Hausland and invest your wealth and labor on that land?

You deserve what you get!! angry
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . . with all these and you still cohabit with them in Hausland and invest your wealth and labor on that land?

Our fathers did not teach us hate. We live a life of freedom and liberty. Let the aggressor continue. Time will tell.
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by macjive01: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
How cud human beings be this hateful?
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
macjive01:

How cud human beings be this hateful?

That is how man is, and that is why the only way out is for man to accept his fallen state and listen to the gospel of love as preached the Jesus the Christ.
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Igbo people are a very crazy set of humans. Some are still on their way there as we speak/write.
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by LogicMind: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
noblezone:

That is how man is, and that is why the only way out is for man to accept his fallen state and listen to the gospel of love as preached the Jesus the Christ.

Of course jesus will shoot your agressors for you. Stupid mumu.
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by ezeagu(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
mbatuku2:

Igbo people are a very crazy stoooooopiiiiiiiiid set of humans. Some are still on their way there as we speak/write.
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
Logic Mind:

Of course jesus will shoot your agressors for you. silly mumu.
As much as we hate the what the aggresors are doing, we must not forget that they are victims of hate as preached to them by a false Prophet and a false religion.

Jesus will not shoot anybody for me, yet we must understand that blood shedding is not a solution to the madness.

The guys are willing to kill and kill or at least die killing.

We can push for a national conference and take it from there but if you think that counter killing is the solution, I don't envy you. Cheers
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by chosen04(f): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
noblezone:

As much as we hate the what the aggresors are doing, we must not forget that they are victims of hate as preached to them by a false Prophet and a false religion.

Jesus will not shoot anybody for me, yet we must understand that blood shedding is not a solution to the madness.

We can push for a national conference and take it from there but if you think that counter killing is the solution, I don't envy you. Cheers

THE TALK OF THE WISE ONE!!!!!!
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by LogicMind: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
noblezone:

self defence is a right that i hope igbos should adopt.
a head for an eye and a heart for a tooth
simple religion
and when our enemies see that we practice it diligently,
they will stay away from our eyes
and far away from our teeth.

or we can like you chose to die cowardly while shouting jesus.
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by LogicMind: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
chosen04:

THE TALK OF THE WISE ONE!!!!!!

tell me one certain war that a conference prevented with a lasting peace. none
Re: The Biafran Story 31/01/12, OJUKWU, by macjive01: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2012
you think so.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Boko Haram Leader, Now Converted To The Christian, Fingers Ibb And Others / Boko Haram: Intelligence Operatives Investigate Nigerians In The Uk! / Sokoto Our Next Target-boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.