Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria (1651 Views)

How NLC And TUC Betrayed #occupynigeria: An Insider Account / #occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / #occupynigeria Protest Goes Cyber. Govt Officials Private Numbers Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Funkymallam(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2012
The #occupynigeria initiative that brought d country's economy to its knees early in the year is going a step further, mobilizing 20million youths ahead of nxt general elections.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/35201-occupy-nigeria-strategises-ahead-2015
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by olawalebabs(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2012
This is a welcome development which should be applauded by every body who want the best for the country. we are ready to take the country back. 2015, we will know the true owner of Nigeria.
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Acidosis(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2012
20million youths for CPC. Nonsense
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by DrummaBoy(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2012
You have my vote wink
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by olawalebabs(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2012
Acidosis:

Imagine comment.
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Funkymallam(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
Acidosis:

And where was CPC mentioned in that article? angry
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Beaf: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
Lol!
Imagine a thief and fork-tongued hypocrite like El Rufai organising 20 million youth for 2015?! shocked
A thief can only organise thieves.

Wonders! grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Skanas(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
tha only problem ah hav wid tis mobilization is that 90percent of tis youths hijack the positive ideas of occupy9ja to carryout criminal activities,extortion,burnin of cars n houses, which 2 me e no follow atall, B4 u bring dis youth out pls educate dem ooooo som de use tat opporturnity 2 transfer aggression!
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Acidosis(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
"Though the identities of the people
behind the group were not yet
known"

now m saying its CPC. Take or discard!
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Godmann(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
If this can happen, it will be a good news. I have dreamt about this. It is my only concept of how we can change this country.
I am fully in support

Acidosis:

"Though the identities of the people
behind the group were not yet
known"

now m saying its CPC. Take or discard!

Acidosis:

If you truly love Nigeria, start a new concept and let compare whose is better. You can as well join this group and fight the CPC' s thieves [if they turn out to be what you think] from inside. I have belonged to organisation that I later find out do not share my ideas. What I do is to fight them by winning converts from inside their members, exposing the leadership for what they are, or by pulling out.

Let all take a step please for the good of our nation. Even if this is El-Rufai's idea and manipulation, we can take it from him and focus it properly if we are serious and determined. What is important is that we can build a platform to fight the octopus called PDP {Honestly, I do not take ACN, CPC or all the other parties to be different}.

But we can build a fresh platform.
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Funkymallam(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
Beaf:

Lol!
Imagine a thief and fork-tongued hypocrite like El Rufai organising 20 million youth for 2015?! shocked
A thief can only organise thieves.

Wonders! grin grin grin grin

Bros, el-rufai will NEVER be allowed to hijack this group and if he really does, trust many youths to pull out. Ppl lyk me, i dnt blv el-rufai wotever.
Its a gr8 initiative if we must bring d ruling class to its knees but i have my fears too but i bliv in trying new things out.
Cheers
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Funkymallam(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Funkymallam(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2012
Lets go there!
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Ufeolorun(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2012
We can do it,but don't let's set our hopes too high.We need take the system down board by board,hijacking some local governments,state house of assembly positions,house of rep and senate.
Role out the frame work and I will be ready to play my part.

He's relatively not bad:
If Obj had got over his insecurity and imposed El-rufai on us we wouldn't  be in this unacceptable mess,Far competent than Yar'dua(Rip) and not in same league with the current man.
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by EasyWare(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2012
Million Nigerian March To Abuja - Please Support Us

The Million Nigerian march is organising a March from Lagos to Abuja. We plan to get people from every walk of life involved - from well-known personalities to "area boys". We will pack our blankets and water bottles and we will trek all the way to Abuja, stopping at each and every town along the way to hold a rally for the inhabitants of the town. Our message will be one of change in Nigeria. Our slogan will be "enough is enough".

* We will be recruiting the villagers in our mass movement to change Nigeria once and for all
* We will be educating the people that the government is there TO SERVE US, not to lord it over us
* We will be educating the people on how to use civil disobedience as an effective tool to combat bad governance.
* We will be teaching the people how to challenge every excess, every abuse, every waste
* We will explain them the dangers of condoning mediocrity and duplicity!
* And we will listen to their problems and concerns - and take them with us to Abuja.

Enough is enough! We are tired! No more, no more, no more! We cannot afford to be silent anymore. Evil triumphs because good people do nothing.

My friends, the time has come. We cannot lose the momentum. Please join the group here: http://www./marchtoabuja OR http://www.marchtoabuja.com and pass the message to your friends. We are trying to get 100,000 signatures - including Facebook members. Thank you.

http://www.marchtoabuja.com/
http://www./marchtoabuja/
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by kunletech: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2012
I support !!!!!!!! cool
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by kodewrita(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2012
EasyWare:

Million Nigerian March To Abuja - Please Support Us

The Million Nigerian march is organising a March from Lagos to Abuja. We plan to get people from every walk of life involved - from well-known personalities to "area boys". We will pack our blankets and water bottles and we will trek all the way to Abuja, stopping at each and every town along the way to hold a rally for the inhabitants of the town. Our message will be one of change in Nigeria. Our slogan will be "enough is enough".

* We will be recruiting the villagers in our mass movement to change Nigeria once and for all
* We will be educating the people that the government is there TO SERVE US, not to lord it over us
* We will be educating the people on how to use civil disobedience as an effective tool to combat bad governance.
* We will be teaching the people how to challenge every excess, every abuse, every waste
* We will explain them the dangers of condoning mediocrity and duplicity!
* And we will listen to their problems and concerns - and take them with us to Abuja.

Enough is enough! We are tired! No more, no more, no more! We cannot afford to be silent anymore. Evil triumphs because good people do nothing.

My friends, the time has come. We cannot lose the momentum. Please join the group here: http://www./marchtoabuja OR http://www.marchtoabuja.com and pass the message to your friends. We are trying to get 100,000 signatures - including Facebook members. Thank you.

http://www.marchtoabuja.com/
http://www./marchtoabuja/

I feel its a waste of time. marches mean nothing their own.

First we define a cause e.g Electoral transparency/ Voter Mobilization( Enough is Enough), Subsidy Reduction ( Occupy naija) etc

lets decide what concrete thing we want in 2015 and then mobilize for it.
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by Obiagu1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2012
20 million youths to defend their new countries.

Good idea.
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by eunisam: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
na the same people.

I no dey trust una again.

na the sma e agender

for the same purpose

the same selfishness
Re: 20 Million Youths For 2015 #occupynigeria by emiye(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2012
20 million youths against PDP in 2015 #occupy Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Dana Plane Crash: Faces Of The Dead / Nasarawa Police Arrest Coporal Haruna Joseph Who Leaked Secrets To Cultists / Group Offers Stowaway Teenager A Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.