Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Gtbank, Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank, Urgent! (1339 Views)

Gtbank 2015 I.t Applicants.. Meet Here!!! / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Industrial Training Opportunity @ Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank, Urgent! by arum(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2007
If Sombody is diaagonised to have hepatitis B, does it stop the offer of employment to the person into GTB?
Re: Gtbank, Urgent! by stellose(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2007
@POSTER , the question is do you have it? if no why worry. but i cant tell sha.
Re: Gtbank, Urgent! by DeleAj(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2007
It is something that can be corrected and shouldn't stop you frm been employed.But some organization that are not serious sees it as big things 'cos they reserve the job for there own.Imagine PZ refuse to employ my brother 'cos of this.Anyway,if you have it see your doctor.Health is wealth
Re: Gtbank, Urgent! by ericamute(f): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2007
Hello everyone I have an interview to attend in GTB Warri.Please can anyone tell what will be required of me.i.e the kind of questions that i will be asked, the dress code, what document to take along.Please someone help me this is my first time and I would'nt want to screw up.Please I wait for someone's reply cos it will be highly appreciated.Thanks u guys are the best.

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Infor / Civil Service College Vacancy / Leadway Assurance Coy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.