Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,366 members, 7,846,581 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? (2608 Views)

Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) / When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by OneNaira6: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2012
PointB:

Funny post,
@Ahj Almajiri,

Quit been a chameleon; no man has good enough memory to be a good liar! You are very pathetic liar, that's why most people don't take you serious, except your almajiri brethren. Even the Yoruba people you try to defend, laugh at you behind.

You be complete m-u-m-u! grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided Alj_harem is Yoruba. Disregard all that Kanuri, Igbo mixed thing, na true yoruba man him be.
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by chuksikem(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2012
alj harem:

I am not talking about when I first join NL

I am talking about as far back as a year

dude you went as far back as 2010

u are truly despicable, i angry angrynstead of accepting the fact that you are the greatest tribalistic foo00l ever to grace this forum, you are here scatter yarning, undecided undecideddiseased monkey, go fudge yourself for all i care. undecided undecided
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by aljharem(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2012
chuksikem:

u are truly despicable, i angry angrynstead of  accepting  the fact that you are the greatest tribalistic foo00l ever to grace this forum, you are here scatter yarning,  undecided undecideddiseased monkey, go fudge yourself for all i care. undecided undecided

why are you angry

don't you know that when pride come then comes disgrace

all I stated are facts

Just today another igbo man has kidnapped a man in Ondo for 5 million Naira

can we castigate others without castigating ourselves ?

can we can't remove a speck in another man's eye without seeing the log in ours

You stay in lagos yet abuse your host

Latter you would say they hate you.

does that make sense to you ?

rather than tackle your kinsmen, you are attacking alj harem

1 Like

Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by warrior01: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2012
al majari, match am there!!! who is ur host? is it not one nigeria again?
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by chuksikem(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2012
alj harem:

why are you angry

don't you know that when pride come then comes disgrace

all I stated are facts

Just today another igbo man has kidnapped a man in Ondo for 5 million Naira

can we castigate others without castigating ourselves ?

can we can't remove a speck in another man's eye without seeing the log in ours

You stay in lagos yet abuse your host

Latter you would say they hate you.

does that make sense to you ?

rather than tackle your kinsmen, you are attacking alj harem

host indeed, shocked shocked do you know the full meaning of host??numbskull, check up the full meaning of host in the dictionary and ask ur dumb self if truly you used the word right, undecided undecided.always spewing rubbish grin grin
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by chino11(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2012
Yorubas are monsters grin
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by executinal(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
Re: What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2012
If Shofolahan had been Ibo after killing Kudirat,

He would have settled down confortably and eaten the corpse

They are known cannibals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Not NGF Chairman, Presidency Insists / Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians / Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.