Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

How To Pass Numerical And Verbal Tests With Flying Colours-time To Get That Job! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Pass Numerical And Verbal Tests With Flying Colours-time To Get That Job! (1171 Views)

That Job Can Cause You Heart Disease / How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / It's Time To Resign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Numerical And Verbal Tests With Flying Colours-time To Get That Job! by mathsking: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
Hi,

I have helped tens of UK students find graduate jobs and internships. Many people write beautifully crafted applications, but they fall down at the testing stage and the computer automatically rejects them.
What if you too, like me, can become an expert with these tests?
My tests are based on those you will encounter at interviews for the likes of Standard Chartered, Exxon, Chevron, Citibank, and many more:

Please see my website: http://www.psychometricguru.co.uk/

If you have questions or require assistance please email us on psychometricguru@gmail.com

Please note I work 7:30am-6pm UK time, therefore, replies will be slow during these hours.
Re: How To Pass Numerical And Verbal Tests With Flying Colours-time To Get That Job! by tanimola22: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^

Good one, indeed many people fall at the testing stage. However, I would like to make clear that being able to ace first stage test does not guarantee being invited to attend first round interview. Personally, after scoring almost everything on Nomura's test, they still did not invite me to attend their first round interview. And you know what, the HR officer could not give me a simple reason for not progressing my application to the interview stage despite my early application and performance on their so called test. In fact, she stopped corresponding with me. There are many other dynamics that determine being invited to attend first round interview(s). Forget all those their diversity and inclusiveness crap they put on their sites, they still look at one's skin and nationality before they determine whether or not they would proceed one's application to the next stage. I just thought I should clear the air on this.

Nonetheless, this is a huge help you want to render people and I must very much commend you in advance.

T22

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Recent Graduate With No Work Experience? / Zenith Bank Salary Scale / The 1.9mb Pdf To Your Financial Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.